fryday 16th...the weekend starts here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks NS....I got it. :yay:

Eye is much better, I can actually see a little out of it. Guess the 12 pills was worth it, but 4 more days :grumpy:

Pie...it sounds like you had a wonderful day.

Pauly...I agree with Pie...10 points!

Dinner done and I may actually be able to read a bit tonight. Work tomorrow but they're feeding us breakfast and lunch. No cooking!
    Have a peaceful evening all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Look after that eye - now I know what it is about and rest is key! Keep teh computer work to a minimum Ms PPQ!!!
      Got my glasses - now I see and girls approve of frame so maybe did not do too badly!
      Yeah - Friday evening (had a tiny thought as I was still out running errands at 6pm, but soon shoved it away)
      Handyman came - 4 hrs work for $150, I bought supplies and paid for time (his and his son) - feeling great about that!
      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Well, we did NOT go to the farm show as planned because someone changed HIS mind, for no apparent reason.
        No skin off of my nose, I can live out the rest of my life without going to another farm show. I'm just weary dealing with someone who cannot make up his mind about anything anymore.

PQ, glad to hear you are getting positive results already!

I ended up entertaining my grandsons & DIL for dinner & most of the evening. Nothing like a small herd of stinky little boys to take your mind off your troubles

Wishing everyone a good night!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Yay, SL! So glad your handyman worked out. It's nice to have someone you can call on to get stuff done.

In the grocery store earlier, I felt happy that I didn't have to buy wine. Now six months in, I'm very relieved that drinking is not a daily habit I'm constantly fighting. Especially the nightly "drink until I pass out" habit. Honey, Chamomile, & Vanilla tea is now my evening beverage of choice. Pretty sure I'll struggle in a fine dining situation, but it hasn't come up yet.

Night, Lav.

Comment

Working...
          X