june 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

june 7

mornin folks how are we all this fine day?all good I hope...well it was nice and sunny for a wee hile yesterday...then the wind came,then it rained......its supposed to be sunny,hmm we shall see...couldnt do too much yesterday..my back decided it was going to be an arse and started playing up....could hardly move,it isnt so clever today either so need to take it a bit easy...

ok brew time and lets see whats happening......

hiya bear ...how are you today?sounds like you had a good but busy day yesterday....glad you got the hr stuff done..take it the emplyee got her fortune read? you planning anything today?

hiya Lav...hows you today?did you go out to see your daughter yesterday?the sun is peeking its head out here...not bad considering its 6.30 am...hopefully a nice day on the cards..gab yourself a brew..

hiya NS....what kinda ay is that to go into the weekend?a project on a Friday night!!is there no consideration in this wureld???still glad you got a chunk of it done....

hiya Sam..hows you mate?hey youll be right once you get into the routine..its the same with everything first time nerves ..then its a dawdle....just amazed youve got time for a job with all the other stuff you do too....best of luck with it all

hiye Pauly..happy anniversary....hope you had a good evening.....as far as looking backwards at whats been done and if only I wish etc etc..its gone done finito end of..and as for blaming yourself ..really thats a crock...do murderers come from a long line of them?is it passed down from generation to generation.....when you jump in your car driving somewhere..do you spend all your time lookin in the rear mirror thinking ..wish I had stopped there ..should I have taken that turning etc..or do you look forward to see whats coming..to anticipate to give you the most stress and hassle free drive? know where my money lies....

hiya pie hows the crackhouse today then?has the air con man been yet.....(the sharp intake of breath ,hands on hips,head shaking.."dont quote me on this lady ,but reckon this is gonna cost a packet..now can I interest you in this new up to date model?")

hi ppqp...hows you ?how did it go with your dad ?all well?are you inwork tomorrow?...here you are ..see if he gets the hint!!....differences-between-a-boss-and-leader.jpg

hiya Det...hows you today then....all glad to be home then..we will leave that convo there then! have a great day mate...

right peeps orf we go ...now yall have a good one ....

Sent a note through my neighbour's letterbox this morning.

It read: "I don't know whether it is spelt 'died' or 'dyed', either way, I'm afraid your cat is a different colour.. And not alive."

Paddy comes out of the police station and says to Murphy, I beat that fecking lie detector.
    Murphy says, your a genius, how did you do that ?
    Paddy says, I told them the truth.

There are 400 billion birds in the world, 250,000 planes, but only one Superman.

So, in answer to your question ... It's probably a bird.

News: Town of North Pole, Alaska legalises marijuana.

So don't expect your presents from Santa until next April.

Just burnt another hawaiian pizza.

Must start using aloha heat.

Bruce Jenner wears a dress in public and Vanity Fair asks him for a photo shoot.

I wear a dress in public and the police ask me for a breathalyser.

News: IKEA pledges 1 billion euros to help slow climate change.

But knowing IKEA, it will take forever to put the money together.

I think my doctor uses hallucinogenic drugs.

I went for my hearing exam and he insisted that we keep the door shut because of the "terrible giraffe".

On an on line dating website I said that I enjoy cooking, my family and my dog.

Which would have sounded great, had I not forgotten the comma.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    terrible night's sleep, feeling a bit off today, maybe too much weed eating yesterday so feeling kinda sore and pollened out. Speaking of pollen, need to get in there and check the bee-havior.

Mick, hope your back behaves itself. How goes the wabbit acclamation process? Getting better all the time I'm sure.

Off to friends meeting. Haven't been in awhile. Have a good Sundiddy everyone!
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good morning Abbers,

I actually woke up to sunshine today - finally
      My garden is happy despite the dark & damp days of the past week.
      We did get the heavy black plastic laid down last evening so we can get the melons planted this morning. No weeds will grow thru that stuff!
      Heading to my daughter's this afternoon Mick. We are surprising them with a new grill for their yard. I know they'll get a lot of use out of it this summer.

Sam. all the rain we had stirred up the pollen unfortunately. I keep hearing how it's worse than ever this year!!! Not much we can do to get away from it either. We have to keep our hopes up though, ha ha! I hope your bees are happy

Greetings to everyone, I'll try to check in later - long day ahead.
      Wishing everyone a wonderful AF Sunday!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, made it through my anniversary unscathed went to dinner with a party of 8,2 drank 1 beer each then switched to coffee, I was in awe at how people do that! I posted on the other thread about how if it were me drinkin, I'd have had a 6 pack getting ready, one on the way, 2 at dinner, more at home, I felt free yesterday, unchained, out of prison,although my nerves were wild,I felt at peace(although I'll admit that frosty glass of beer looked sexy) it felt great! We went gambling later on(just penny slots) I just drank my Fiji,hubs told me to watch his machine, he was gone for a bit and I asked where he went he said the bar and I said jeez did you chug it?he said he didn't want to drink in front of me,so that's good I guess,don't want him hiding from me,but don't want it in my face either, think I'm gonna stop my allergy spray,I can't deal with the added anxiety/speedy feeling, just use saline and hylands I guess, nothing is 100% in allergy land anyways still stuffy with the spray,hello to all and I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday, much love to all
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

This is a pretty hilarious take on our battle with pollen and allergies: http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/kj...ng-came-pollen

Pauly, hold on to that feeling of being out of prison - it is worth everything! You've been off alcohol long enough now that your brain has cleared and you can choose to stay free. It is so great to be back in control.

Well, time to finish up the work work before I tackle the normal weekend jobs of life.

Everyone have a great one!

Comment

hey,i drank yesterday and smoked,having real trouble getting back to sober bear.
            i'm keeping on going though,i know deep down this is right for me and need to put me first.i didn't want to go out but felt pressure as oh's friend down,old friends there who we used to smoke and drink heavily with.next time i will put me first and stay in - i'm not putting me and sobriety first,time to change.

made it to yoga style gym class,that's what makes me truly happy,had nutribullet,water and coffee.now cat,sofa,had a nap,water and laundry.Later need to do an hour or so of work.plan to have nice bath in a bit.have hypno appt tomorrow after work,and booked myself a hour long back massage tuesday.

hope you're all well
            one day at a time

Comment

MAE ALL....Reminder to self "Pay attention to which X you are clicking on"...will start again.

Mick...thanks for kicking us off. I suggest you take it A LOT easy today. Visit with Dad was great lots of outdoor time. Yup, into work in the morning just to leave instructions for the other boss. Really looking forward to the time away. I've seen the boss/leader analogy and I tend to lean toward the leader side.

Sam...I thought you were supposed to smoke weed not eat it. LOL Not surprised you're feeling a bit off, you've been dealing with a lot of changes in your life right now. Sounds like a friends meeting is the right medicine. Enjoy your day.

Lav...that heavy black plastic is great. We use it in our pumpkin patch. What a nice surprise, take it you'll be away for dinner? LOL

Pauly...glad to hear the anni celebration went as well as it did. I'd have been right there along with you in your scenario of "if I were still drinking". I thought hub's actions showed a lot of love and respect for you. I think in time you two will find what works for both of you. Hope your day is great.

NS...apparently I can't watch the video unless I choose to give up my free health care here in Canada! LOL Hope you got the work work finished early.

Bear...sorry to hear you decided to drink but glad to hear that you're still not quitting on quitting. There really is truth behind the saying protect your quit. I know from personal experience that can be hard but it can be done. Sometimes you just have to be selfish. :hug:

Having a lazy day today, one more work day and then will think about what I'll do with the time off. De-cluttering comes to mind for some reason. LOL Hope everyone has a Super Sober Sunday.....:smile:PPQP
              Last edited by porqoui; June 7, 2015, 01:15 PM.

Comment

" I thought you were supposed to smoke weed not eat it" haha PPQP,you crack me up Bear,I think its super extra hard when we hang with friends that we associate heavy drinking with what can we do in those situations? Feel like a weirdo outcast, kinda boring when everyone else is partying, but don't want to cut ties cuz they are friends,any advice from long termers? Bobbi's bf's mom gave me a lavender plant and a kangaroo paw????plant,let's see how quickly I kill those off haha
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi all, phone check in here as too hot to turn on computer. AC is toast. New one Tues morning. Systems is too old to chance spending hundreds to patch it up, only to have something else break, so going to bite the bullet.

Biting bullets and eating weeds. Aren't we a weird bunch?

Comment

Working...
                  X