No announcement yet.

monday august 24 th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just letting you guys know that I am still alive. I have not disappeared from MWO....for any other reason than I've been just been in a "mellow mode"...and it is new to me.

One thing that stands out to me...is I read the "Tiny Buddha" book....and it talks about instead of "managing stress".....get rid of the "stress". Managing stress is a joke....its like being on a hamptster wheel....so I have done a fairly good job of getting rid of the stress that was stupid. I can't believe I used to run around all stressed out about things that never mattered.

Det...I am so sorry to hear not only about your fall....but I think it scares everyone how much was consumed. I am not here to judge.....we just all love you and want you to overcome this.

Anyways all is good here. I do know this. The last few times I drank "beer" really did not do it for me. As an alike....the next step would be wine or hard liquor. These are lines I had crossed in the past and ones I will not cross no matter what. I ended up with severe panic attacks after I threw up all the beer.....and it was over. I have not drank wine in 10 years and any hard liquor in over 20. Yes, all of them came to fairly "pretty disgusting ends". Now...KNOWING that beer just will not cut it....I am over it....I don't crave it. Mainly because it doesn't work anymore.
    Last edited by TheSunFlower97; August 24, 2015, 08:11 PM.

Comment

SF,I think that happens with bingers,time off al doesn't dry us out,everytime I've relapsed I've drank more than I ever drank while daily drinking,I just could not get high,glad you're still alive haha good to see you
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey Sunflower, good to see you around, especially enjoying your mellow.

Hi Pauly, we all have different lives, that's for sure. It's one of the things I like most about MWO in general, and this group in particular.

Comment

Working...
        X