tuesday 15 sept af daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tuesday 15 sept af daily

Hey everyone, weekend away and spa day yesterday,relaxed totally,dozed,had a flotation treatment too,ate yummy salad and cake,saw lovely friend.I am TIRED today I think from relaxing properly - working at home and decided I'm logging on at ten and finishing early.

I've cancelled the hardcore cardio class I'd booked for lunch time and am doing a slightly shorter cardio one after work being a bit gentle on myself! Cardio is great for burning off my stress hormones so just what I need right now.

Other than that I quit cigarettes two days ago and that is it now, done. I'm thinking of rereading Allan Carr book as that has worked before getting into that mindset.

Not much to say apart from feeling a million times better than last week,hope you are good,Pauly glad you're back with us. PPQ - I'm in a paid role working with groups to set up projects like the garden - I love it.

Love to everyone.
    one day at a time

Morning Bear and MAE ALL....

You definitely do sound a million times better than last week and good job on two days fag free. I have a physical coming up at the end of the month and have been thinking a lot of making the commitment to quit too. Will discuss with my Dr. In my case the garden project is a volunteer job. As there is no more "building" plans we can just get on with the social aspect of the club next year. I have a new understanding of your team member posts now. LOL

Mick...safe travels home today.

The first thing I did was fill the tub Lav. Didn't last too long as I don't have a drain stopper and the wash cloth I stuffed down there held up for about 18 hours. LOL Day 3 of no water, they have brought in emergency water though so have a place to fill up jugs now. Working on the last of the kettle water for my coffee so it might be an early start for me, just for the coffee.

Off to make the 2nd cup of coffee, pacing myself, have a Terrific Tuesday everyone.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Tuesday

Sunny & pleasantly cool here so far. Just heard a stretch of warm weather is on the way for the rest of the week. Sounds like the never ending summer routine.

bear, you sound good. Is being 'over relaxed' actually a problem? Ha ha!!
      Good luck with staying away from the smokes!

PQ, you really, really need to go buy a drain stopper for your tub lady!! It's kind of like having extra batteries for your flashlight during a blackout
      I hope your water problem is fixed today!

Mick, guess we will see you as usual tomorrow. Have a safe trip home!

Wishing everyone a great AF Tuesday!!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, very smart of you to fill up the tub PPQP,I don't think I'd have thought of it,I have no tub stopper either so we use the washrag or a sock tied in a knot trick haha,hey it works great jobs on the smokes Bear,are you feeling any withdrawal?Thanks for the book suggestion Lav,Mick is hopefullyhome and resting by now hello to Pie,Sam,SF,Det???? Much love to all,let's kick Tuesdays ass!
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

just got home folks...nice to go away...but nice to come home again!!go n collect the rabbits first thing in the morning
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Glad you're home safe Mick
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Lav...got a drain stopper today and also picked up some batteries....now to find the flashlight! LOL

Pauly...wished I'd known the knot in a sock trick! Water back on, looking forward to a shower!

Mick...good to see you're home safe and sound.

Shout out to everyone else, off to figure out what's for dinner.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Glad you're back with us pauly

Welcome home Mick! I'll bet the bunnies missed you. Hope you got them something nice, ha ha.

PQ, emergency preparedness is the way to go
                Hope you had a good, long shower, yay! I'm miserable without my shower.

Ok, we seem to be missing Sam & Det.
                Sam said he was having trouble signing into MWO, hmmm.

Peace to everyone tonight!
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X