Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday the 28th

MAE Abbers!

Morning Pi....and thanks for the brew. Also thanks for kicking us off. I'm always nervous that I'll start typing the new thread and someone will post before me. Busy with your condo work today? Exhausting day at work yesterday for me. Internet goes down and things pile up. Hoping for a quieter day today. Have a Terrific Thursday and all to come.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

morning all,
      that's a loverly cup of joe, PI, thanks for the kickoff.

PQ, way I figure the more freds the merrier. I do wonder when starting one whether another one will appear.

cutting a little firewood today, then work, then maybe a visit to see my brother.

shout out to Mick if you're lurking
      be well good friends
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,thanks for kicken us off Pie has anyone heard from Mick? Sheesh I seem like a stalker haha,Sam,send some firewood my way,I've been buying bags of it at the grocery store and it either burns too quickly or not at all,told hubs we should just buy a cord but he's too cheap oh well won't need a fire in a few weeks anyways, Lav,have fun with your granddaughter today,if you're like me the little ones are funner to hang with than most grown ups haha,PPQP,I'm always scared to start a thread too,so I just wait,bleh too much coffee, need to soak it up with a food,hope we all have a easy Thursday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thursday morning greetings Abbers!

Freezing but sunny

Very nice coffee Pie, thank you!
          Hope you have a great day.

Hi there PQ & Sam!
          I worked until after 9 pm last night so I could feel better about not being there today. I am at my granddaughter's house now
          I came upon a car & school bus accident accident near my house this morning. Looked minor, I think tge car slid on some ice coming out of a driveway. They had the road completely blocked though so I had to make a U turn & find another way. Boy, that woke me up fast. Country roads are dangerous sometimes.

Pauly, I sure hope you are better today. Same with you SF.

Mick, how are you?

Kuya, time for a new car? Ouch!

Will check in later.
          Have a fabulous AF Thursday everyone.

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hey everyone just a quick whizz in, have my two options for the restructure of what I'd like to do. Feels better - hopefully one of them will happen,either way it's fine.
            one day at a time

Comment

That sounds better Bear - good for you!

I am back on my home turf & glad to be off of the icy roads. Many accidents out there today primarily due to people refusing to slow down for ice on the roads. How stupid

Peace to all!
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav,they do that here when its raining a customer who works for the county told me that the roads here contain more oil than other places to make it withstand the heat better so the roads are extra slick when wet but people are speed demons either way
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE Abbers, very hot day here and humid. No car still so sons have to ferry us around. Amazing how little of an issue that is now I don't smoke either...no panic over running out of them either!

Looking forward to the weekend...this week has been tiring

Comment

Working...
                  X