Marvellous March 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Hump day friends

I was up way too early this morning. I think I was concerned about getting EB to school on time, ha ha! Everything went quite smoothly though, no problems.
    Dill, that happy little kid really did save me, he has a special place in my heart :heartbeat:

Hello to Star, Cyn & Pauly. I hope everyone has a fabulous AF day!
    The allergens are in full force here but I'm going to do my best to ignore them, ha ha!
    I'm heading out to Curves now. Enjoy your day kids

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Good morning....

Rain rain today. Have to get ready for work, didn't sleep well last night (the cold) and feel so tired today. Darn. I have a busy weekend and even today extra to do, so need more coffee. Have a good one.

Comment

Good morning friends on this last day of March!

April Fools day tomorrow
        I am on granddaughter duty today so YB was left with the grandson duties this morning, ha ha! Such a busy week for everyone, oh boy!

I'm sleeping poorly myself this week Star. Part of the problem is being awakened at 3 am by the older dog needing to go out. Poor old girl, I'm feeling sorry for her. I hope you feel better soon Star.

Hello to Dill & Cyn!
        Pauly, I hope you are in better spirits today. Hang out here with us, no need to feel lonely :hug:

Have a great AF Thursday everyone!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Very quiet here today and yesterday!

Lav and Star, I am sorry you both had trouble sleeping last night. I wish I could spread around the deep and restful sleep I got last night! I was beat from 3 days, 2 nights on duty! LOL! I've had a lot to catch up on since they left and tomorrow I have to be up and out of the house early for volunteering. I know it is odd that the duty starts so early, but it IS a coffee shop, after all! The early shift workers need their java! I truly don't mind the early time because I am generally awake early. Today however, it would have been a huge pain. I was so tired from yesterday!

Pauly, get yourself back here! We are a motley crew and we need you on our little thread! Don't feel like you have messed up and it is a disappointment to us. It's not like that. We all have been where you are to some degree or another. Stick around, please.

Hi Cyn, hope all is well with you.

Today is the last day of March already. I am certain I won't be on in the morning so I hope someone else can get us started. Have a peaceful af Thursday evening everyone.
          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hello all -

I guess I didn't post yesterday! It was a looong one - the night before last, girl dog had several episodes of vomiting (oh joy in the middle of the night), and just when she got settled, boy dog decided he had to go out. Honestly, I just caught a couple of hours of sleep. Then faced a busy day which included giving another dinner party. Sheesh, glad to be done with all of that now. HB will be going to the city to work for the next month, so we had to cram all this socializing in before he leaves. I was so tired after the dinner party last night that I almost fell asleep at the sink! But I slept better last night, so eventually all will be well. It takes a toll, though.

Dill - how lucky the early workers will be to be greeted by you first thing in the morning! You are a brick - I'm not sure I would leave the house that early for a volunteer position. But it's good that you will be done earlier in the day...

Lav - boy oh boy, lots of kid duty all the way around! I love thinking of EB as Dill described -- he has a special place in all of our hearts.

Star - so sorry you feel tired and not so well, especially when you have a busy schedule. Take care and breathe!

Pauly - come and let us know how you are! We miss you!

Well, honestly still pretty tired from the last few days - I'll be turning in early tonight. Wishing all a great AF Friday, and happy April Fools Day - don't be fooled!

Comment

This has been a loooong week for all of us I think, one way or the other
              I am fairly pooped out myself due to all the kid activity, driving, middle of the night dog barfing, etc
              And tonight we added a cub scout meeting to our list of things to do, ha ha! It was actually fun & not any different from when my son was a cub scout.

Dill, I hope you had as much exhausting fun this week as I had!!!

Cyn, I actually thought of you while I was up between 3:30 & 4 am with the sick dog. I know you know the pain involved in dealing with these dogs. You have had a rough week yourself.

Pauly, come on now & check in with us :hug:

Rain is on the way, thunderstorms & all. What a way to begin April.
              Peace to all tonight!
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Working...
              X