July 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hidy hidy ho ABsterooskies!

my, what a good crowd on this fine Sunday.

Pie, great airplane humor. I grew up flying with my dad in his little cessna. Good times.

Mick, fabulous once again! now I'm thinking icecream which is the closest to gelato nearby.

Sam, great storm pic. I just love dramatic weather.

Pauly, quite a lot of folks are allergic to eggs so you may want to experiment. They can make me feel a little 'heavy' at times but usually they are fine so long as not overcooked and indigestible.

Dx is having fun on her camp and I sure miss her yet again. Soon will be burning man and she'll be gone for 5 weeks. egad. making myself busy with good positive things.

This quail popped up onto the garage this morning specifically to pose for a picture I'm quite sure:

oh.. how I did the picture from last night: Since taking pics of stars requires a very long (about 20 seconds) exposure it gave me time to run around and 'blink' myself with a flashlight from a couple different spots. Good geeky fun

be well loves
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Wow, this sure has been a busy thread today - nice

PQ, my chickens would have that cute little place looking like a ghetto in no time HA HA!!! Internet chickens are so pretty & clean so why are mine such dirtballs HA HA!

Mick, I took one of those cars up into the Swiss Alps ~ awesome & just a little frightening at the same time. Did you really eat all that???

Pie, great to see you & thanks for the UPS humor

Sam, beautiful day here after yesterday's storms. Everyone around here is making hay too!

Wow Det, that's a neat looking quail!
      We have those fugly looking turkey vultures around here that like to feast on road kill, ugh. They look like small aircraft taking off when you surprise one. Keep yourself busy & entertained in a healthy way while Dx is away, right?

Pauly, can you get to a farmer's market & buy fresh eggs? You may be able to tolerate them better than the months old supermarket eggs.

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X