sunday mornin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday mornin

mae all how are we today ?4.46 am its dark,cold miserable out there ...am I mad?yup ..but hey ..
    Lav ...you have an easy day today!!!!!!!!!theres too much drama going on.....hope daughter is ok

hi starty ...hows you today?hope your energy levels get a boost ...youll be right :yay:

mornin pauly ..hows the teef today?not as sore?

hiya ppqp...well how did the turkey cook go?

big hello to everyone...just off oot the door! be good..
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Probably missed you Mick but hope the day warms up a bit and good luck on your doings. Sorry to hear about your daughter Lav - how is she now? Well more to the point how are you now?
    Golly this hurricane Matthew is terrible - so much destruction and deaths in Haiti and other parts of the Caribbean and now in the US. I hope everyone here is safe.
    Well you all be good and enjoy your Sunday - PQ, Sam, Starty, Pie, Det, Pauly and all others. Its almost the 10th Oct here - which will be my 4 years anniversary of being AF. Dont worry, I will make it!

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,tooth feels ok but still tender TT,congrats on 4 years!!!! Close enough to the 10th,not much going on with me today, just taking it easy, much love to all and I hope we all have a great AF Sunday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for the kickstart and I hope your day was productive. Turkey cooking in the oven, love the aroma.

TT...WOW! Big CONGRATS ON 4 YEARS.

Pauly...glad you're feeling better. Just mellowing here too. Keeping It Simple Stupid.com

Hope you all have a peaceful Sunday....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Could help myself, had to go see my daughter, poor kid. She is in some serious pain, can do no weight bearing on that foot. She will be seeing the orthopedic doc tomorrow so she will get a plan of care. I think she may be facing surgery, we will see. I feel a little better at least seeing her.

Mick, I hope you had a good day, found some good stuff & didn't catch cold or anything!!

TT, CONGRATS to you on your 4 years AF :welldone:
          I know what a wonderful feeling it is & one that you will continue to cherish!!!

Hi there Pauly & PQ!! Turkey is my fav!
          We picked up Chinese takeout for daughter & family today, I think they appreciated it too.

Hello to the rest if the crew & wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Oooh roooh ABerooos!

Mick, tales of treasure from the deep?

TTops, so very proud of you for 4 fabulous AF years!

Lav, you're right that's just too much drama. No fun.

Pauly, glad the tooth is easing up a bit.

yep, got poked by the vampire yesterday. Made sure I hydrated well and it all went smooth. The hardest part is the wait for results. It's a full blood panel so I should get quite a bit of data to study.

This morning I got out and did photography at the lake with a couple friends and had a great time, then this afternoon I was back at the lake teaching martial arts and had more fun

Groovy cactus:

be well everyone!
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

And also from today... boyds!

nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X