firzzzzzzzdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

firzzzzzzzdi

morn all...nope Im not late just been working ..Julie back from her travels...seems ;like a lot of travelling for not a lot of gain...but knowing the prison service as I do ...in fact any govt service old label off new label on ..lets call this a new idea...and the favourite govt phrase...implemented at neutral cost.....anyways Ive got more to worry about...lie planting up cabbages and re-siting broad beans....

brew time it is...

hiya sk...how are you apart from merrily singing and dancing in the rain all the way to your relocation tractor trailer....hope your headache has gone too...

hiya ppqp...glad all went well at interview...wow booking surgery 12 moon in advance?must be honest ..the one thing I dont like people messing with is my peepers....as for the garden...because it is so small ,everything has got to be right and proportionate otherwise it looks daft....

hiya pauly how are you then?all ok I hope..glad you got the cozzy sorted out..so what are we today then?yep I will be glad to get this job finished....next week top teeth screwed in ..then week after review ...week after that bottom teeth prepped for final crowns ..week after final crowns fitted..week after review...week after ..put on my simon cowell face!!!

hi Lav so you had a busy doing nothing day?good for you!! yep I do check bp at home tho not very often..Ive got a feeling thats what it was..so you busy today?have a great day..

right peeps the ones here and the ones not ..hope you have a good day take it easy be good safe n sober

Little Johnny was being questioned by the teacher during an arithmetic lesson. 'If you had ten pounds,' said the teacher, 'and I asked you for a loan of eight ,how much would you have left?' 'Ten,' said Little Johnny firmly. 'Ten?' the teacher said 'How do you make it ten?' 'Well,' replied Little Johnny 'You may ask for a loan of eight pounds, but that doesn't mean you'll get it!'

I said to my wife, "Where have you been?"
    She said, "Shopping in the sales. I bought this dress for a ridiculous figure."
    I looked at her and said, "You're not fcking joking.

Little Patrick’s infant class was on a field trip to their local police station where they saw pictures tacked to a bulletin board of the 10 most wanted criminals. One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person. "Yes," said the policeman. "The detectives want very badly to capture him." Little Patrick asked, "Why didn't you keep him when you took his picture?"

not a racist joke!

Paddy was in the delivery room when the midwife handed him a black baby
    "Is this yours?" she asked.
    "Probably." said Paddy "She burns everything else!"

I used to go into the local bakery everyday for Pies and sausage rolls and cakes because I fancied the girl that worked behind the counter.
    It took me ages but I finally plucked up the courage to ask her out.
    She told me to fck off because I was a fat git.

14670874_1427832380579838_1096749792446005032_n.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mick,Sam beat you by 20 minutes
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi Mick
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X