monday day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monday day

happy halloween peeps...we all got our transport parked up?did we have a good weekend ..was out detecting..found norra lot...the front part from a Roman ring..and the quillon from a medieval dagger ..but apart from that nish..its bright outside,but got that damp air about it outside...tis morning is a bit bizzy too..making a bit of a workbench in the garage ..even for me there are too many wires jotting around so need to get a folding work surface.secondly want to finish the raised bit I am doing oin the garden,then go get some plants,clean wabbitz out ,but got to go and get more straw first..so brew first

hiya tt ..how are you doing today then ..what was Monday at work like today?any news...?happy birthday to Mr G..

hiya snoopy ..how are you today then?hope all is well...

hi sam the man ..hows you then ..how did the weekend go with your sister?good time had by all?hey never mind the plumber imagine an undertaker ..how would he advertise that one?

hiya pauly.. how are you today then?you havent got sick have you?as for the fireworks..they are on the go for Halloween and guy fawkes night...I ended up having pumpkin soup ..it was actually pretty good..

hiya ppqp..how are you today then?have your anxieties gone?hope so ..I aint a counsellor,but try and get some you time....

hiya Lav,how are you today then? are you still busy?whats this about the trgetting neighbour?whats he shootin and with what?

hiya pie,starty ,det..(you need to harness the positivity you have just now for when the cravings hit..cos you can defo can it if you stick to how you are now...)

right peeps offski the noo...have a great day..

A blind guy goes to a prostitute but, as he is blind, he can't see
    what he is getting and ends up with a horrible spotty old woman.
    They go upstairs and she undresses. He runs his hand over her
    spotty bum and recoils.
    "It's okay," she says, "just a bit of acne."
    "Thank god," he says, "I thought it was the price list!!..

On a beautiful summer’s day, two American tourists were driving through Wales.
    At Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysili ogogogoch they stopped for lunch and one of the tourists asked the waitress: “Before we order, I wonder if you could settle an argument for us. Can you pronounce where we are, very, very, very slowly?”
    The girl leaned over and said:
    “Burrr… gurrr… King.”

This Scottish bloke goes on a skiing holiday to Canada. After a hard day on the slopes he retires to a bar at the bottom of the mountain. After about five or six whiskeys, he looks up and notices a stuffed animal with antlers on the wall.
    He asks the barman, "What the fck is that?" The barman says, "It's a Moose." The Scottish chap says, "Jeez! How big are the cats around here?" ..

i have just been diagnosed by my doctor, you are colourblind mick he said, fcking hell i can't believe it, it just came right out of the green.

Birthdays are like cats; The more you have of them you have.....
    The more likely it is that your house will smell of pee
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning Mick...sounds like you have a busy schedule. Take it the headache has stopped? Website up and running again. Just have to go into work and add the latest updates. What a relief. A few thing to do this morning so will pop back later. Have a Marvelous Monday all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

morning all
      great jokes today, Mick, blind man!!!

how do PQ? sounds as if you're busy as well. Things going good at work?

off to meet a drain field person, no shit.

hello to all
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, no Mick not sick so far,funny jokes not much going on in my neck of the desert, hope everyone has a safe,AF Halloween
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi folks - no Halloween activity here but we did eat roast pumpkin by coincidence - but we have pumpkin often - so thats nothing special. it was Mr GB's birthday and so I cooked a special meal and daughter made a delicious cake - that looked quite Halloweeny.
          Hope everyone has a settled week especially you folk gearing up for the elections. Its 1 Nov here already but I will leave it to Mick to start the thread. Lots to do and no relief on the work front. How's your work situation PQ?

Comment

Hey Sam...liked the "no shit" comment after the statement meeting a drain field person. LOL Gotta get those fields draining properly. Work appears to be in a holding pattern, second round of interviews this week, boss's last day Nov 23 so hey sera sera whatever will be will be.

Pauly...Halloween pics would be sweet. Hope everything went good. In the complex I live I always figured there would be hoards of kids, but not a nada. Which is just fine with me as I have 3 flights to walk down to answer the door. I haven't felt so stress free going into work this morning in a long time. Kinda in a holding pattern so just dealing with things as they come.

Homemade burgers for supper tonight and a new Murder Mystery book to start so PJ's on and turning the mind off. LOL
            Have a restful evening all (positive day TT)...:smile:PPQP

TT...is Halloween not recognized or do you just not do it? I'm of the ladder as the kids are not kids anymore.

Comment

Good evening Abbers & Happy Halloween if you celebrate
              There is no trick or treating out here in cow country, kinda miss seeing all the little goblins.

Mick, you are a busy guy!
              When you finish cleaning up the rabbits there's a chicken house here that could use a little attention, ha ha.
              I think we are going to be able to get rid of our roosters this week. I will wave goodbye & be grateful to be rid of them. They are getting big & noisy & beating the crap out of one another. I am grateful that this experiment is almost over - never again
              Meanwhile the hens are beginning to lay those tiny pullet eggs, very cute.

PQ, good to hear that things have settled down for the time being. Enjoy your jammies & book tonight

Sam, no shit.....really, ha ha!!
              Hope you had a good day.

TT, I cannot wait until this election is over.
              I hope you can find a little 'me time' & not overwork yourself.

Pauly, I hope Louie is having fun trick or treating!

Det, you mentioned 'rude bastard', ha ha!! Do you know my neighbor???
              The kid actually works as a prison guard in the county prison so he thinks it's OK to shoot at trees out in back of their house. I don't think it's OK.

Hello to the rest of the folks & I hope we all have a peaceful night!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

PQ - Halloween wasn't celebrated in New Zealand when I was a child. In recent years its come in but its still not a biggie in many parts of the country. Same with Valentines Day - that never used to be celebrated either but with globalization - its taken off now. Wish I was in a holding pattern - more like waiting for the next unpredictable installment.

Comment

Working...
                X