white rabbits toosdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white rabbits toosdi

mornin all ...1st november it is ...how are we all today then?good ?bad ?indifferent?nearly finished my folding work bench dans le garage,finished the bit in the back garden,got to put some plants in it and thats it job done..probably the most awkward time to buy plants...dentist tomorrow 2.5 hrs in the chair....this should be it...new implants screwed in...think it will have to be case of sore mouth to julie..get me favourite steak n kidney puddin...right brew time

hiya ppqp...how are you then?things calmed down at your end now?hope so ..yes headaches have gone thankfully...3 flights of stairs for trick or treaters?erm dont think so..it would be easier to chuck them chocolate covered brussel sprouts down to them..

off to meet a drain field person, no shit...go on Sam ,,give us a clue?hows you today then..all good in drainsville?Im off to see Billy Conolly next Friday..lookin forward to it

Pauly ,pauly good on you no sick....brill that ..did you go out trick or treating?there were loads here..isnt it funny how they grow up...we used to get an apple or an orange or sweets....nowadays they want a can of cider or a £10 bag! ....only kiddin folks! hope you have a good day

hiy tt how are you today...globalisation...so that we can celebrate every holiday that everyone in the world has..I reckon that you wouldnt have to work again..so take today off ..its Independence day in Antigua and Barbuda...glad the meal went well...no word on the next arbeit instalment?

morning Lav ..how are you today then?all good?watched another of those train programmes last night....yep bit busy but is all kind o bitty jobs...anyway november brew ..here you go..so the roosters are off to see the amish man are they?
    as for the screw who lives next door to you...yep prison staff theyre all the same...!!!!:hahaha: mind you trees dont fire back or try to kill ya...hope you have a good day..no doubt you will be busy.

and a big shout to Starty 60 days today yes!

hiya det n gang ..big shout to you folks too..have a good one..

"mum how should i dress up for Halloween this year ?"
    "just hang your exam results round your neck and go as a fckin idiot."

My mate called me today and told me he'd got fired from his job, I asked him why?
    and he said it was because he kept asking the customers if they wanted "Smoking or Non-Smoking"
    I said "That's a bit harsh... but to be fair, the correct phrase is Cremation or Burial!!"

14650321_1433662699996806_1213410773780496316_n.jpg

and finally...great viewing....its the international submarine round the world race under way...

14732273_1433611540001922_4302011715954204973_n.jpg

If you are 40 or older you will think this is hilarious!!!!
    When I was a kid, adults used to bore me to tears with their tedious shite about how hard things were. When they were growing up; what with walking Twenty-five miles to school every morning.... Uphill... barefoot... BOTH ways Yadda, yadda, yadda
    And I remember promising myself that when I grew up, there was no way in hell I was going to lay a bunch of shit like that on my kids about how hard I had it and how easy they've got it!
    But now that... I'm over the ripe old age of forty, I can't help but look around and notice the youth of today.
    You've got it so easy! I mean, compared to my childhood, you live in a FCKING UTOPIA!
    And I hate to say it, but you kids today, you don't know how good you've got it!
    I mean, when I was a kid we didn't have The Internet. If we wanted to know something, we had to go to the bloody library and look it up ourselves, in the card catalogue!!
    There was no email!! We had to actually write somebody a letter - with a pen!
    Then you had to walk all the way across the street and put it in the mailbox and it would take, like, a week to get there!
    Stamps were 5 pence!
    Child Protective Services didn't care if our parents beat us. As a matter of fact, the parents of all my friends also had permission to kick the shit out of us! Nowhere was safe!
    There were no MP3' s or Napsters! If you wanted to steal music, you had to hitchhike to the record store and shoplift it yourself!
    Or you had to wait around all day to tape it off the radio and the DJ would usually talk over the beginning and fuck it all up! There were no CD players! We had tape decks in our car. We'd play our favorite tape and "eject" it when finished and the tape would come undone. Cause - that's how we rolled, dig?
    We didn't have fancy crap like Call Waiting! If you were on the phone and somebody else called they got a busy signal, that's it!
    And we didn't have fancy Caller ID either!
    When the phone rang, you had no idea who it was! It could be your school, your mum, your boss, your bookie, your drug dealer, a collections agent, you just didn't know!!! You had to pick it up and take your chances, mister!
    We didn't have any fancy Sony Playstation video games with high-resolution 3-D graphics! We had the Atari 2600! With games like 'Space Invaders' and 'Asteroids'. Your guy was a little square! You actually had to use your imagination!! And there were no multiple levels or screens, it was just one screen... forever!
    And you could never win.
    The game just kept getting harder and harder and faster and faster until you died! Just like LIFE!
    You had to use a little book called a TV Guide to find out what was on! You were screwed when it came to channel surfing! You had to get off your ass and walk over to the TV to change the channel!
    NO REMOTES!!!
    There was no Cartoon Network either! You could only get cartoons on Saturday Morning. Do you hear what I'm saying!?! We had to wait ALL WEEK for cartoons, you SPOILED LITTLE GITS!!
    And we didn't have microwaves, if we wanted to heat something up we had to use the cooker! Imagine that!
    That's exactly what I'm talking about! You kids today have got it too easy. You're spoiled. You little a.seholes wouldn't have lasted five minutes back in 1970 or before!
    Regards,
    Grumpy Gang
    Last edited by Mick; November 1, 2016, 02:05 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning all. Happy 1st November! New month holds all sorts of exciting possibilities. I hope you all have a good one!

Love the cremation one Mick

Comment

Hi there everyone.
      As to your question Mick without sounding miserable I learned today that things are even more drawn out. Not an easy November for me I am afraid.
      But one day at a time.

Comment

Mae everybody, congrats on 60 days Starty TT,your post sounds weary,work issues still? Mick,I often think about how kids' lives are now versus back in the day and I don't think I'd want to be a kid these days,sure they have a lot of luxuries we didn't have but maybe they have too much and it's making them lazier and more spoiled, I'm mostly talking about my kids,plus they have a lot more pressure to be a society driven image physically than we did,I dunno just glad I grew up when I did,shoot even Louie knows how to work my phone better than I do,he was such a doll last night, I'll post pics on Facebook later but he was a little Ghostbuster and got so many compliments haha,it was a fun night much love to all and I hope we all have a great AF Tuesday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

early greetings ABerooos!

brain not fully fired up yet but I'm up.

Starty, keep up the great work

at any rate sleepy beats hung over any day. Time to grind some beans for more brew.

back after work. Be well loves
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

Thanks for starting us up in a brand new shiny month Mick
            I have to admit that I am a card carrying member of the Grumpy Gang, ha ha!!!
            Yep, had a busy day but it was OK. Good luck with the implants tomorrow!

Starty, congrats on 60, yay!!!

TT, you just never know....
            things can change so keep your chin up, right?

Pauly, your little Ghostbuster was adorable. Now teach him how to brush his teeth after all that sugar, yikes!!!!

Det, I love my coffee too but a, only doing half caff these days. My blood pressure thanks me

Hello to all & wishing everyone a peaceful & restful night.

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for the startup. I bet you'll be glad to see tomorrow come and go. At least you'll get your favorite pudding again. Yes things have calmed down a little, at least no more anxiety, but still lots of stress at work. Whether I get the job or not I'll be glad when it's over.

Starty...congrats on the big 60 :goodjob: Read your post this morning and it made me feel positive about the new month. Thanks for that.

TT...wow, I'll be glad for you when the troubles are over. They've been going on for awhile now and that light at the end of the tunnel looks very far off. :hug:

Pauly...I'm with you, glad I was a kid when I was. I think you speak for a lot of kids these days and they all seem to have a feeling of entitlement. Glad your Halloween was a good one.

Det...you got that right. Now I want to go out and buy a coffee bean grinder. Xmas is coming so might have to drop some hints.

Attempting meatloaf for supper tonight so wish me luck.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hi again peeps, back from a good productive day at the shop.

Being that we are in a rather quiet country spot we got no tricksters or treetsters last night which is good because we are
                sans candy. I guess i could have given out sweet potatoes

PPQ, good luck on the meatloaf. My last one came out splendidly which is neat as I don't make it very often. tonight was oven roasted chicken and a crapload of mixed veggies. So yummy and now I'm getting sleepy which is good. Off to podcast and drift soon.

wishing you all a fantastical Wed to come..... be well
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                X