wediinzdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wediinzdi

mornin all..how are yizall today then?all good I hope ..cant stay long ..gotta got to the dentist to do some welding on my face....:egad:reallty frosty here last night ..that familiar white covering on the ground.....anyways orf to get my glad rags on then off we pop...will jump in later on hopefully ..in the meantime have a great da
    y ..oh and a brew!!

"Daddy, where did I come from?" seven-year-old Rachael asks. It is a moment for which her parents have carefully prepared. They take her into the living room, get out several other books, and explain all they think she should know about sexual attraction, affection, love, and reproduction. Then they both sit back and smile contentedly.
    "Does that answer your question?" the mum asks.
    "Not really," the little girl says. "Judy said she came from Swindon. I want to know where I came from."

14639810_1434204666609276_5383629830323576750_n.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good luck with the construction work Mick. I dont envy you. How are everyone else? You sounded good Det - keep those positive embers glowing and it will get you through the winter in a sober way.
    Not much to report here - just kind of incredulous at some of the crap floating around in certain quarters on MWO. I try not to notice but it sort of screams the same tired old tired old all the time.
    Off to slumber time - will try to find some rubbish to watch for a bit. Actually I do have a very good novel so might give that a whirl.

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick good luck with the dentist, I think you're at or near the finish line TT,I think they should just lock up that section of MWO it's a zoo over there and I don't actively seek to read but when it pops up and catches my eye I click and read the utter nonsense, I remember when I used to drunkpost and it reminds me of that,I'm in a crabby mood Michelle left for Florida last night and LB leaves today seems like just too much going on at one time, plus I don't want to drive them to the airport I hate that place! Sorry for my grumpy mood, much love to all and I hope we all have a wonderful AF Wednesday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...good luck today, hope that's the end of it. Not frosty here, we're actually hitting double digits all week with a 66F on Saturday. Gotta love Calgary.

TT...I learned my lesson about the crap on some of the threads and now I don't venture far from this thread. Not worth it, I have enough drama in my life.

Pauly...doesn't it seem like everything always happens at once. At least with a sober head it's easier to deal with it. Don't blame you for not wanting to drive to the airport. Just take it slow and easy. Put a smile on that face and have a good day.

I appear to be out of coffee!!!! So will head out soon and remedy that. Have a Wonderful Wednesday all and all to come....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Aaah! Being out of coffee is a crime PPQP! Get some asap!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the reminder Pauly. Just getting ready to leave work and it never crossed my mind. I don't think about coffee at 5pm.
            The President of the Board called me today. I have my second interview on Saturday morning, so that was a positive.

Home now with my coffee for the morning. :yay:
            Last edited by porqoui; November 2, 2016, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Mick, I hope it all went well for you today & you & your new chompers are resting comfortably
              We had another too warm for this time of the year day today - zero frost!

TT, I haven't had time the past few months to check out what is going on in other threads. Drama doesn't interest me much these days. My primary purpose & goal is to find peace

Pauly, chin up now - everything is going to be OK with the kids! Believe that!!!

PQ, awesome yo have your second interview coming up. We are keeping our fingers crossed for you!
              I'll send you some coffee vis UPS - should be there in a few days, ha ha!!

Hello to the rest of the crowd. I hope everyone is doing well & stayin outta trouble, ha ha!
              Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Ahoyo ABenators!

Mick, thanks for the launch into the great beyond as always. Hope the facial welding goes better than it sounds.

PPQ, kick butt on your 2nd interview!

Pauly, I hate driving to/from airports too. I get so damned confused and end up driving around the place several times. agh!

Going to be in the low 20's F tonight so hopefully not too much ice in the morn. Better get an early start.

well, had a nice Indian flavoured stir fry and now time for some B-rated sci fi to wind down

shouts to Lav, TTops, Sam, and any last minute additions.

be well loves
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                X