its firsdi..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its firsdi..

mornin all how are we today?was going to come back on last night ....apologies for not doing so...well dentists yustaday...wow what a performance...it took some time(just under 3 hours to get it all done)and also a fair bit of ouch!but now they are in..ok bit strange but not sore or anything.....all thats left now is review next week,and the proper bottom crowns fitted,as opposed to temporaries...this is the result..a lot of hard work ,and bit of pain but worth it.you can see ther difference in quality between the top ones and the bottom crowns...apologies for anyone eating...under 18s look away!!

20161102_193038.jpg

ok so on we go then..but brew time first...

hiya TT...how are you then today?same old same old at travail?what is the novel you are reading?I read a serious amount of stuff,ranging from detective type thru to historical fiction//non fiction..I also download a lot to kindle...although I do prefer turning pages...hows ratsville have they moved out yet?have a nice evening,

hiya pauly,how are you today then?all good I hope...again reading through your posts,thank you for your support,..all I will say is one of the named ,I have had nothing to do with,so def cannot comment..the other I aint getting into a drama over it doesnt affect me or mine so hey...but to look inwards prior to outwards may have been a good idea before posting drivel...and yes ,I definitely put you in the friendship box,we just need to get you in the" drink?no thank you.com" frame of mind!anyways ,what are you up to today then?how are you getting on at work?have things calmed down?I agree with you about airports..I hate going there if Im not going any where!going tonight to pick the outlaws up...as for Florida..going there next year for Julies birfday its booked...

hiya ppqp... Put a smile on that face and have a good day.yep I can do that now!!!did you get some cawfee?double digits ..should you not be in snowsville now?Iam now writing my second post...it only saved it up to here...and Ive lorst it...well done on the interview..they seem to be putting you through the hoops for this..

hiya det ..how goes it today then friend?all good I hope...never really managed to get into sci fi,but hey the world would be boring if we were all the same..as for stirfries..yes I love making them,trouble is I never remember how much or what Ive put in as I never write it down!!keep it up mate ..you are doing great..

hiya Lav hows you this fine day then?all good I hope ..yep like you had enough dramas in my life ..sometimes I look back and think ...jeez all this?anyway brew time..hows the greenhouse gang doing all well?any plants in ..

hiya sam starty sk pie,
    just thought I give you a wave as yer flying by,
    for those Ive missed and all the rest,
    have a great day.....

wish you all the best...

On Saturday my friend underwent a painful procedure that required him to have his spine and both testicles removed.
    Still, he got some great wedding presents though.

Thought I'd seen the end of the Trick or Treaters after I'd poured a bucket of pee over the last lot from my upstairs window, but, fck me, within five minutes two much older looking kids knocked on the door and got the same treatment.
    I'd love to see them explain the smell when they take those police costumes back to the fancy dress shop!

I'm not saying my wife's ugly, but she went next door to tell them to keep the noise down and she came back with some Haribo.

Apparently they're making a remake of the Never Ending Story. It starts with a Man asking a Woman how her day was.

Last Halloween, I shouted through to the wife "Babe, there's a witch at the door, what should I do?" She shouted back "Give her some sweets and tell her to fck off!"
    My Mother-in-Law hasn't spoken to me since!

wondering "would it be wrong to hold an OCD meeting at my house just for the sole purpose of getting someone else to clean it for me?"

I RECENTLY had to use a public phone box in London, and was shocked to see a card advertising a 'Spanking by a naughty nurse, any time'. No wonder my mother has been waiting for a hip operation for 18 months when these so-called healthcare professionals are willing to abandon their patients at the drop of a hat in order to attend to someone's sexual lustings.

A Scouse girl goes to the dole office to register for child benefit.
    "How many children?" asks the welfare officer.
    "Ten" replies the Scouse girl.
    "Ten?" says the welfare worker.
    "What are their names?"
    "Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan and Nathan" she says.
    "Doesn't that get confusing?"
    "Naah..." says the Scouse girl, "It's great because if they're out playing in the street I just have to shout 'Nathan yer dinner's ready!' or 'Nathan go to bed now!' and they all do it"
    "What if you want to speak to one individually?" says the curious welfare worker.
    "That's easy," says the Scouse girl. "I just use their surnames."

I walked into PC World and went straight to a computer. I checked my emails, did some online shopping, and finally logged into Facebook. After half an hour, a salesman approached me. "Can I help you, sir?" he asked.
    "No thanks," I replied, "I'm just browsing."

Two Irishmen Paddy and Mick are having a drink and watching the football around Mick's house. At full time Paddy gets up to go home but notices it is peeing down with rain outside.
    "Stay the night here Paddy," says Mick. "I'll go and make up a bed for you."
    When Mick comes back down the stairs Paddy is drenched to the bone.
    Mick says,"What the fck happened to you?"
    Paddy replies, "I went home for my pyjamas."
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    every morn seems a bit rushed. reckon I need to read back a bit and get caught up. Thanks for the early brew and chuckles, Mick. Hope all the dental work is coming to a close. What an ordeal you've had. Soil work picking up as is the survey work, bell good good friends, hope to have some time to catch up this evening.
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hi Friends, Just a drive by hello from me.

Comment

Hi there - having problems logging in on my computer. So writing on my iPad which I hate. Hope I haven't lost my password as it's hard to retrieve from this site. Anyway just saying hello and hope to be back later.

Comment

hiya tt.. and pie hope you are both ok
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...it was nice to have coffee when I got up this morning Pauly.

Mick...no apologies needed. Definitely looks like it was worth it. You are braver than I am. Yup, no more excuses not to smile. I have a feeling we're in for a wicked winter when it gets here. You gotta love the Chinooks in Calgary.

Sam...busy is good. Glad to hear the soil and survey work is picking up.

Pi...no driving and posting! LOL

TT...I've never tried to retrieve my password from this site. Good to know!

Crazy busy this morning so am posting on a quick lunch break as I didn't first thing this morning. Will probably check in again after work.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Does anyone have an email for Zach - I can't find my way around this site anymore and don't know how to get any help to do this . When I try to log in it's not recognising me as treetops. Also my password is not working in combination with my username.
              I
              won't be able to use this IPad indefinitely and need to be able to get in on my computer.

Comment

Mae everybody, late check in for me, TT,I think there's a way to get a hold of him on themain page, either that or Cowboy knows, Mick,the teeth look great! All done now? I've priced implants and for one tooth I could buy a decent used car haha,PPQP, coffee is life these days for me,Pie,great to see you Sam,you too,I reluctantly took a little boy haircut around Lous' age and he was fine at first but I started up the clippers and he jumped off the booster seat! Just about gave me a heart attack sooo from now on no children under 18 in my chair haha,hope everyone is well
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi Pauly and others. I managed to get it sorted and have logged in again. But its not an easy process so I advise no-one to get logged out - but it just seems to happen to me sometimes out of the blue. Sorry I panicked - I did have a long post in my head but its too late now and I have to get on with work.
                  Pauly - your experience with the wee boy sounds scary.

Comment

It was scary TT! Luckily his dad caught him in time, glad you got sorted out with the password, I get kicked off once in awhile but I know my password by heart now
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

Weird, too warm for this time if the year kind of day today. It just doesn't feel right.

Mick, congrats on those awesome new teeth. I think you should be doing toothpaste commercials now ha ha
                      You are the brave one around here!!!

Hi there Sam. pauly, TT, pie & PQ

Nothing special happening in Lav-land just work stuff, chicken stuff & the usual.
                      We have flats of lettuce & spinach growing in the greenhouse that looks like they will make an excellent salad before too long. No complaints!!!

Hello to Det, SK & anyone else checking in.
                      Peace to all tonight!

Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Treetops, here is a trick that I do. It asks your username, then password, then check the log on box, right? Put in your username (screenname) then hit log on and the password will autofill. See if that works for you!!
                        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                        Tool Box
                        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Hi Byrdie. Not that doesn't work for me ie the auto fill. Usually it's not a problem as I am logged on but lately it's been cutting out. Think it's OK now.

Comment

Mick, the teeth look great, I am rushed so talk later.
                            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
                            X