poets day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poets day

mae all...how are we today then?hopefully all well...still working on the throne room...sized and undercoated the walls,sanded down wood frame ,made skirting boards,.Todays jobs are:touch paint undercoat where I need to ,paint ceiling,box in pipework,replace dual flush in cistern and replace pipework..just bitty jobs but all got to be done..and time consuming!weekend here are you all ready for it.

but first........

da da...

its brew time...

hiya tt ...well let me tell you.Congratulations on your achievement.In pole position for my favouritest person in the world.It has absolutely nothing let me tell you to do with home made cherry ice cream ...he says drooling at the chops!!how did the hairdo go?see I aint even got that pleasure ..you feel down you get your hair done ..I feel down ..I get the polish out..best of luck at the docs..

hiya Lav and how the 10 year old granny today?its brew time..how are you today...did you enjoy the Bittersweet?Pizza buns?pray tell...

hey pauly..there are millions of folk who never went to uni who have done great...the university of life is a great learning forum!as Amy used to say...when she was at uni ..its the only place you can be unemployed and your parents are proud of ya!I would have been bored stoopid at one..I did mental health awareness and understanding at uni on day release ..and that was only once a week!anyways ..updates on your plants ..how are they doing?I keep messing in the garden tho my heart hasnt been in it and the weather has been rubbish too

hiya ppqp ..glad you got a decent kip..yes I love celery ..just chomping on it..plus the fact I can eat properly now helps!!hope you have a good weekend?any plans?

mornin sam ..so sam jnr is into the toonz too?its good that you are getting together on a Sunday..not only is it fun ,but keeps the auld brain ticking over too..

hiya snoopy ..best of luck with your march this weekend...stay safe..

hiya pie et al..hope you are all well..

right folks have a great weekend..Im off to the throne room!

saw this ..the dog n duck..brill

YouTube

ATTENTION: A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2017 FA Cup Final, both box seats. He paid £2,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...
    ...it's at St Paul's Church, Peterborough at 3pm. The bride's name is Nicole, she's 5'4", about 115 lbs, good cook too.....She'll be the one in the white dress

Paddy and Mick the Irish Assassins are outside Buckingham Palace on a cold winter's day waiting to do a hit on the Queen. Mick says, "We shouldn't be doing this Paddy, it's treason." Paddy replies, "You aren't joking Mick, I've got two coats on and I'm still fecking cold!".

A woman was in labour.
    Just as the midwife was about to begin the delivery, the baby stuck it's head out and asked the midwife
    " Are you my daddy?"
    The astonished midwife was astounded and could only say
    "No I'm not"
    At this, the baby disappeared back inside
    The midwife called the nurse
    The nurse came in and once again, the baby stuck it's head out and asked .
    Are YOU my daddy?"
    "NO. I am not!"
    Once again back in he went
    At this point hearing all this commotion, the father came in.
    Once again the little head appeared.
    "Are YOU my daddy?"
    "Yes I am"
    The baby pushed a little until it was half out, beckoned the father to come up close
    When the father was really up close, the baby reached out and stuck his finger in his fathers eye, and shouted
    "Fckin' hurts doesn't it?!"

16105633_855421244600933_5551357766743195822_n.jpg
    Last edited by Mick; January 20, 2017, 06:24 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning all, let's have a great AF Friday!

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick thanks for the awesome jokes....poor cat though haha,this is really stupid but I couldn't sleep cuz I'm anxious about the changeover in the white house,today's the day and my body was panicky all night in my sleep, woke up startled,heart racing, brrr,didn't think it would effect me like this cuz I barely gave it much notice but I guess my subconscious is pissed off or scared,I think everything will be OK and I'm overreacting. Other than that horseshit everything else is fine,I'm sure Brady will get his G.E.D and do some kind of vocational training, he's really smart....just lazy(like his mom haha) heard from Michelle and she hates her job but I told her just stick with it,I worked fast food too for a week,that shit is hard work!! I walked out,couldn't handle the pressure,everyone makes fun of people working in the fast food industry like they're uneducated lowlifes but I'm telling you its hard,also did telemarketing when I lived in Utah,hated that too,I'll stick with doing hair,its easy I'm sure Det's fine TT,he's probably super busy working, much love to all my friends and I hope we all have a happy AF Friday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

It gets worse. :eek-new: daughter made mint and lemon sorbet. Full of sugar but dreamy. We have a garden full of mint so this was her solution.
        Hairdo is fab. I have gone a bit blonder (but not like Patsy from Ab Fab) and even shorter. It's a pixie look.
        Off on a women's protest march today. So doing my bit Pauly. Daughter is coming too. So need the sugar!
        Last edited by treetops; January 20, 2017, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Hi Mick, thanks for the jokes. My car is very nice.

Any more energy food?

Pauly, I felt like that too. It's a combination of helplessness, sadness and incredulity.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for starting the thread. Just reading your post makes me tired, you are one busy fella. Picked up some more celery on the way home, have to eat the jar of cheez whiz some how. LOL I actually have plans for this weekend. One forced - all day workshop at the office, but I picked out the menu for lunch, we're having Chinese food (our chef is Chinese), all my favorites. LOL Sunday girlfriend making me lunch as I'm going to have a look at her computer. Beats doing chores!

Snoop...hope you had a successful march!

Pauly...bummer about your sleep. You're going to have to have a talk with your subconscious! My first job was a telemarketer. Boy did that bring back memories, I also hated it.

TT...we had a community gardener who planted his plot with all mint. It ran wild and now that he's not joining us again in the spring we can't even re-rent it. Going to take some muscle cleaning all that out!!! New rules going in effect, mint must be planted in a container from now on.

SK...trying to figure out why your car is very nice. LOL

Lav...had a very peaceful, ordered day, thank god. Feeling very positive with the way things are progressing in the job description area.

Came home to a clean kitchen, WOW, so they're lucky, I will cook dinner tonight. LOL Have a restful evening all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Yes Mick, yesterday was a nice day but today not so much.
              Like Pauly I was plagued with intense, anxiety ridden dreams last night. I was absolutely sickened by the inauguration this morning. That jerk is in DC already issuing orders to take away people's healthcare & God knows what else. This is not going to be a nice four years

Greetings to Pauly, Star, TT, SK & PQ! Hello to Sam, Det, Pie & everyone.
              Have a peaceful night everyone. Maybe I'll wake up feeling happier tomorrow.

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav...let's drop the "Maybe" and just do it. :heartbeat:

Comment

Originally posted by treetops View Post
                  Off on a women's protest march today. So doing my bit Pauly. Daughter is coming too. So need the sugar!
                  OMG... I had no idea of the "Women Protests" till I finally sat down and watched the news! :heartbeat:

Comment

Working...
                  X