wodinzday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wodinzday

Happy Burns day....morn all and hows things today then all good I hope ..finally finished the throne room...just got to instal the television and coffee machine and thats it..turned out not bad..

from this

20170103_143638.jpg

to this

20170113_151505.jpg

and finally ....

20170125_085526.jpg

couple more ideas then on to the next project.....

sun is shining today looks pretty good out there tho it is a bit on the chilly side...so we shall have a brew

hiya snoopers...thats a name not a job or hobby!! how are you today then?hope all is well .

hiya pauly how are you then?hope you are good ..sheeeeit I put that lego wall up yesterday..and guess what trump starts building today..oops nice pic of Louie on fb .

hiya tt hows the shoulder today then?hope its bit better...vbery similar to uk that...slippery banks..hence the ppi claims they are having to shell out...glad things are at least pointing in the right direction for you.

hiya ppqp...hows you today then?hows work doing?hope you aint doing over the odds ..look after yourself!oh yes weve got the Colonel and the clown over here too....Next jolliday?Im off to Florida next month..its Julies birthday so that and all thats happened..we thought.................here is my fave ride of all time ..I actually sat and recorded this once when I was going round it ..(not this one tho) so if youve got a spare 13 mins!

YouTube

some of us dont grow up.!!!

hiya SF..sounds like you are doing great !when you think back to the early days...wow..well done you ..hows the work situ doing....

hiya Lav how are you today then?hope all is well ..yep planted the roses in pots,not putting them out yet.they can live in the greenhouse till the weather breaks...bought another 6 roses yesterday ..yellow bush rose and 3 scented climbers for the back fence give some colour and fragrance.Need to get some lime for the veg pbeds ..there is a definite deficiency there..anyway I digress its brew time..

told you the other ones were brighter!!!!!!!!

20170125_095545.jpg

hi det how are you today then?get back on the hoss..

hiya Sam you ok ?are you out in the fierlds?

hiya Starty..how are you today then?feeling any better

right folks time to go...

I bought a new deodorant stick today. The instructions read: REMOVE WRAPPER AND PUSH UP THE BOTTOM PART.” I can hardly walk now, but whenever I fart, the room smells divine.

When I see lovers’ names carved in a tree, I don’t think it’s sweet… I just think it’s surprising how many people bring a knife on a date.

An exceptional pilot uses his exceptional knowledge to avoid needing his exceptional skill.

Who don’t penguins fly? They’re not tall enough to be pilots.

What do you call a woman who stands between two goal posts? Annette.

What must you know to be an auctioneer? Lots.

The problem with money is that it is tainted. It taint yours and it taint mine.

When a marathon runner had ill fitting shoes, he suffers the agony of defeat.

A married couple down on their luck decides to make a few extra bucks by reluctantly having the wife work the corner. After the first day the husband picks her up and asks “how did you do?”. She says, “I did pretty well, I made $200.50”. He asks, “What asshole gave you 50 cents?” and she replies “all of them”

Last edited by Mick; January 25, 2017, 07:18 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning, wishing all a great AF Wednesday!

Comment

morning all
      rather hectic days, not in a bad way. Got to go to northern Va for continuing credits for 'veying. just wish the classes were something I was interested but oh well got to play the game.

got the mountain job from hell so will be remembering how old I am this weekend.

good jokes Mick, my sister's name is Annette so copy paste I go.

morning Snoopy, how's all in your neck of the woods?

off to feed
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick,the deodorant joke was hilarious! Yeah Louie's on a kick of posing for pics,last night he grabbed his doggie and wanted me to take one,so cute hi Sam,at least you're staying busy,ugh,hubs' back was bugging him from installing 3 water heaters in one day so he filed a workman's comp claim and has been to the chiropractor 5 times,now the workman's comp place is saying that the chiro told them he has slight scoliosis and degeneration of the discs(same thing Kell has) so hubs is worried about how his boss is gonna react to him having to do light duty I hope it works out OK,tonight LB's boyfriends mom wants us all to go eat at an Italian restaurant at 6:30ish!! Pauly doesn't eat at 6:30! I figure I'll just nibble,take the rest home and chow it down before my dentist appointment in the morning cuz I probably won't be able to eat after the wisdom tooth pull,feels like too much stuff going on at once,PQ,I liked what you said yesterday about"slips" I finally had to realize that drinking was a CHOICE that I was making,it wasn't cuz the moon was full,I had anxiety,someone pissed me off,a song triggered me,yada yada,those are all bullshit excuses used because I just wanted to drink,no other reason. Anyways,I'm wishing us all a crackin'(Mick word) AF Wednesday, much love to my friends P.S.I hope the shoulder feels better TT
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Mick what's the dinky coloured ledge in the throne tom for? Great job of the flooring and walls.

Comment

tt that ledge boxes in 2 heating pipes for the central heating
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick I totally forgot to say the loo looks great
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                Mick I totally forgot to say the loo looks great
                same here, Mick, great job!
                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...another successful project finished. Looks great. I don't think I've seen such a tiny loo. Happy Burns Day to you too.

Snoop...hope you had a great day.

Sam...oh no...not the mountain. You be careful out there and remember to hydrate.

Pauly...hope the dinner goes good tonight. Take a big doggie bag with you.

TT...that was a quick jump in. Hope things are working out for you.

I decided to treat myself tonight. We're having a Prime Rib Roast for supper so best get on it.
                  Have a peaceful evening all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

We had a decent sunny day today with temps in the mid-50's
                    It was about damn time, geez.

Mick, your throne room looks awesome, nice work!
                    It seems you have redone most of your house, now what?
                    Next winter, when there is actually some heat in the greenhouse we'll get some things growing. We have had a steady supply of leaf lettuce & spinach though which is nice.
                    I remember wanting to pull my hair out by the time we got to the end of that ride at Disney World, ha ha!

Hi Sam, I retired my nursing license almost two years ago so I no longer have to sit thru those boring classes for CEUs. Can you do sny of them online like I was doing near the end?
                    Good luck with your mountain job this weekend

Pauly, I don't think sbout the whys & whatfors any more. I just remind myself that I mo longer drink & that's it, no more. I sure hope your hudband's back heals up.

Hi Tt, how are you?
                    Hi Star!

PQ, prime rib on hump day? Wow, good for you!

Hello to the rest of the crew. Hope you are OK Det. Hi there SF!

Peace to all tonight!
                    Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X