white wabbitz wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white wabbitz wednesday

mornin all...first of feb ruary it is...20 days and I ll be on that silver bird bound for the us of a...so hopefully Trump will take a raincheck on reorganising everything till Ive been...hate to get there to find a wall built round the gaff or Mickey mouse has been deported or something..
    pouring down with rain ..not stopped me and the rabbitz are running round in speedos dans le jardin.

ok brew time....

mornin snooper dooper how are you today then?hope all is well with you today ..

hey Samster ..how you doing mate ?wearily toiling the land?toons to follow?have a good one..

mornin pauly girl ..hows you then?so you had sdome drinkin dreams ?and you did what?just rationally explained it all and fecked them off?thats brill ...well done to you...wise choice ..you know getting rid of that anti-wisdom tooth mightnt have been a bad idea at all....yep sometimes "I wish" too....but that big ole world just keeps turnin,I guess we hafta turn with it..

hiya tt...how are you this evening feeling any better..?sent you a pm.

hiya SK...how are you today?havent seen you for a while hows things with you?

morn ppqp...hows you?jist seen theres a green light on by your name...maybe youre up early I was up at 5.20..how come you are working out your tv ?mind you truthfully there isnt actually that much to watch once you take out the reality series the soaps..hows the garden doing?

hiya Lav...hows you apart from nosleep.com ?Looks like he has made an ally in Theresa May...we need to be a bit smart here...United States of Britain...no ta..brew time it is..

Det....hiya mate firstly glad you are staying off the bevvy,secondly sounds like as you say she has had it with living with a downer..you can change that mate ..I know there are other things not just drink involved,but concentrate on turnin it all round...you both love each other ..good start!so build on that be positive...the fat lady aint finished singing yet !!!it aint over..never mind the futuristic things concentrate on the now ..

best to you mate...

hiya Nora C ...how are you feeling ?hope all is ok with you..

right good people exit stage left ..have a nice day yall (practicing!!)

this guys laff is ace...

YouTube

Dry January done, not peed the bed once!

Did you know that Adam and Eve were the first couple to not read and understand the fine print on their Apple contract?

A man calls a refrigerator repair service. "My refrigerator isn't working."

"What kind is it?"

"It's a small one."

"Electric, gas or propane?"

"Propane."

"Ah! Then the problem is most likely vapor lock. You don't need a service call, just turn the refrigerator upside down for a few minutes to allow the lock to clear. Then put it back and all should be well."

Second call, a few minutes later. "The least you could have done is to tell me to empty the fridge first!"

There was a teacher who was shouting at his class because they were being lazy. "I wouldn't be surprised if 50% of you failed this math class," he said.

One of the kids raises his hand, "But teacher, there aren't that many in this class," he said.

Why did the sheep get a parking ticket?

Because he was a baa-aaa-aad driver.

Please, always be alert and watch out for the people around you.

Yesterday, when I was on a sidewalk making my way home, a man came to me and drew scissors.

I was panicked so I immediately responded with a rock.

Imagine if I was not alert, I might have accidentally answered with paper and lost the game.

Last night, I spent 5,000 bucks on a reincarnation seminar...

I figured, "What the heck, you only live once!"

Old man walks up and says, "For sixty years I've been trying to figure out why we vote in November. Finally found the answer this year."

"Why's that?"

"Better selection of turkeys!"

DT, not known for his public speaking skills, was going to give a speech at the Olympics. He looked at the teleprompter and began, "O, O, O, O, O."

An aide quickly ran over and told him, "That is the logo sir."

Since it started to rain, my wife can't stop looking through the window. If it will start pouring down, I'm afraid I will have to let her inside.

Your mom is so fat: when she sat on a rainbow it started raining Skittles.

15826382_433361050387316_5528211147862870010_n.jpg

16195693_10154120183142611_5578546944679017453_n.jpg
    Last edited by Mick; February 1, 2017, 02:44 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Hey, good morning, this lovely day of February 1st. My goal is to get to six months AF later in the month and continue on feeling better and better.

Sam, hello to you, keeping busy as always.

Det, you mentioned that your Dx is tired of living with a drinker, get any and all help available, no matter what, for you and your life. I think we all get to a point that if we drink again we may die, we get so sick. I felt like that last time and it scared the sh** out of me. We are here for you so post, post, post.

Comment

Mae everybody, cute egg separater haha! Mick,do the bunnies like the rain or do they scurry into shelter? Winslow loves being out in the rain but my last dog Cookie hated it! We'd try to take her for a walk but she'd stop at the door,look up at you like you're nuts and back up if it was raining haha,miss that dog Pie,how did the prime rib turn out? Det,I hadn't realized you were still feeling so down,your posts always seem so happy,maybe a doc visit is due? I dunno I just feel bad for you,that's a lot of years to toss away and I always wonder why peeps split after sooo many years,hope it can be worked out,just don't go missing from here,TT,hope you got all your stuff settled yesterday, I have a tax situation that I'm fecking dreading! Star,i slways wonder how i drank daily for years and was really never sick,it was only after i became a "binge drinker" thst i started getting deathly sick from booze,Much love to all and I hope everyone has a wonderful AF Wednesday
      Last edited by paulywogg; February 1, 2017, 08:27 AM.
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi everyone. Thanks for asking Mick. I now have had a cortisone shot in my knee. It's better, but not completely. Also went to spine doctor and the discs that broke are of course, still broken.
        Everyday pain gets to me, but I think relief is in sight. MRI's for both problems. When the x-ray people called to make an appointment I said I was available this week? They told me to come in today, fast. I'm going in tomorrow.

It's about 76 here, but 55 tomorrow, so have been walking dog a lot.

Hi Det, hope things get better for you.

Hi Snoopy, Pauly, Pie and Porquoi, Sam, and everyone else.
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Quick step in just to say hi. Very busy with stuff. Anything remotely legal is just beginning. Will be drawn out as PQ says.
          Det, I live with a person who us very depressive but others think he is a chirpy bird. He is not an addict (but could be if he worked at it!) but he gets very mean when he is down and just won't take responsibility for this. That's because of the illness. I am not saying that you are like this but it's really hard to live with. I get depressed too but my response is different from my partners.
          You and Dx love each other and have been through dreadful times. As Mick says don't give up.
          Thx for the PM Mick and I will respond soon. Have to dash out in the car now.
          Be well folks.

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...was up late last night and checked in before going to bed. Hence the green light. Reworking the budget and quite frankly the tv's on but it's more background noise. Everything I like to watch can be found online so I'll just hook the laptop up to the big screen tv. I love the Wait...I'm getting a signal. LOL

Snoop...give us a bit of notice before you hit 6 months. We've got to get the cake baked!

Pauly...that egg separator is gross!! I'd never eat eggs again.

SK...wow, didn't realize you had so many issues. Everyday pain is exhausting! Glad to hear you're getting the MRI's right away.

TT...when the legal stuff gets to be too much just set it aside and pop on here for a breather. We'll be here to ground you.

Shout out to everyone else....

Was a very busy but productive day. What a difference with everyone feeling they're contributing their fair share. Makes the workplace a happy place to be. Have a restful evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

I didn't get a whole lot done today but I did go meet some friends for lunch & that was nice
              At my advanced age I figure it's OK to not be especially productive a few days per week, ha ha!

Thanks for the startup Mick.
              The egg separator picture made me gag, just a little, LOL

Hi there SnoopStar & Pauly!

SK, ouch, sorry about the boo boos. Glad you don't have to deal with this cold, damp weather we have here - seems to make things hurt even more. Hope you feel better soon.

TT, I think you & I have lived with chronic depressives for a long time. It eventually gets us down too. That's why I was grateful when I finally figured out how important detachment is in saving our sanity. I hope your day went well.

PQ, Team Work makes for a pleasant & productive work day.
              The two friends I had lunch with today were on my team at the hospital. I just told them today that 'trust' made all the difference & I really trusted those two

Det, thinking about you & hope you are OK :hug:

Hello to pie, Sam, SF & anyone popping in later.
              Have a peaceful night everyone!
              Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X