Firzdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firzdi

morn all xcept the antipodean gang...where its good evening ...how are we all today then ?hopefully we are doing well post hump day pre poets day..bet you cant guess what kind of rain the weather is doing today?
    so its a luverly brew to start with ...

mornin snooper dooper ..how are you then ?6 moon booze free this month?brill for you..how do you feel about it?

hi pauly hows you then?all good..as for the peskies out in the rain..they both like it and are quite happy....but madam hates getting her feet wet ..she kind of prances about like one of those prancing horses ..(lot of imagination required here...)..the girl done good with the no drinking!

sk ...best of luck with your mri today what about the discs?is there anything that can be done with them?

hiya tt...best of luck with the legal stuff...I just got some legal crap finished yesterday,pretty straight forward ..but its being going on since May1st solicitors fees?..a mere £3500! not quite worked out for what yet...as for being depressed and downers..yep I think a lot more people in the world suffer with it than people know..I guess in years gone by they would just be called miserable gits etc..
    You an me both know about being hacked off.com but again a goodly chunk of it is self get yourself out of it....

hi det hows you today then friend ...cmon ..check in buddy...keep the booze and depression separate ..different things and need differnt actions..in the meantime ..hope things have got some light on the horizon for you

and hows the happy workie ...ppqp..all good?thats good re the telly....do you have amazon firesticks there?

hiya Lav...hows you then today?all good ?I agree about the depressives..but sometimes the options are worse ...or there are no options,and we have to make allowances,I accept that everyone is different ,every couple is different..anyways a brew is called for..did some work on the throne room yestrday..yup ..boxed and tiled the other side...also this montage?pic frame..I had one before but it was cheapo crap..so 6 pic frames from charity shop..wood glue and tack together ..bobs your uncle.....the pics are cambodia...need to make another one for after Florida..

right good peeps big shout to yizall..have a great day..

20170202_085432.jpg

20170202_085359.jpg

took this pic of the front door ..the sun???came thru and shone the detail of the owl up..

20170202_085617.jpg

and finally ...Spring is just round the corner!!!!

16472842_1331935360207217_3789268747753152635_n.jpg

The next person who asks me for pineapple juice, cranberry juice, lemonade and a slice of orange in the same glass is gonna get a punch
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning...

Mick, your house is so spick and span, you do such good work, thanks for sharing the pics. Gardening pretty soon? When does your spring weather start?

Porquoi, I would love some cakes on my 6month AF anniversary, it will be about time. This time is different, I told my family, counting every day, really serious and no more BS. I have to and want to be AF for the rest of my life. I just can't have one glass of wine, what would be the point? Iknow this about myself, and want to make good choices from this point on. So glad your work is going better, we spend so much time there.

TT, legal stuff is so annoying and anxiety provoking. Oh, and dragged out. I have been though legal things in the past and it was not fun, sending you support. Are you going into fall soon?

Det, hope you have a little time to post soon. Here for you.

Hello to all, have a great Thursday, AF.

Comment

Happy Thu ABerooos.

what a night, car alarm keeps going off and I'm not sure why. I think the battery is low and it's just flipping out. All I know is I'm not getting neighbor of the year award at this rate. ack! at least I'm AF and can deal with it. Going to be a sleepy day which is a trigger I have to be conscious of.

Mick, Cambodia pics are great. Hope I can do some international travel again someday. I'm sure I will if I put my mind to it.

Snoopy, your doing excellent which is great and encouraging. Cake well deserved indeed.

I don't get mean when depressed but I'm no fun (I go up and down) it's really the booze that freaks out Dx because i get so sick and she feels helpless and it hurts her to see me hurt myself. AF is my only way of course and I must succeed.

Off to make a pot of brew and try to wake up a bit more. will be back later. Thanks all

be well peeps
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,love the tile in your throne,it almost looks like you could set a cup of coffee on it,no wonder you wanted a fold out table in there Det,you sound really good, being tired is a trigger for me too,just can't bloody think straight I guess,sometimes I can think myself out of a sad mood but sometimes I think myself IN to a sad mood,totally stupid to do that,who wants to be depressed? Woke up with a pounding headache, felt like a hangover! Think it was caffeine withdrawal cuz I didn't have my 42 cups yesterday haha! Much love to all and I hope we all have a great AF Thursday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...all good here, thanks for the kickstart. Not sure about Amazon firesticks, I don't amazon. LOL Can virtually watch anything off the internet though. Had to steel the Spring around the corner Love it.

Snoop...good for you. You sound so positive and determined.

Det...I'd be hiding from the neighbors if I were you. Hope you were able to stay awake today. Any progress on staying together? You don't have to answer that, just think about you and Dx all the time.

Pauly...caffeine withdrawal will do that to you. Reminded me of when I went to my first inhouse rehab center. Only decaf served and everyone had headaches for a week.

Off to scrounge around for left overs. Have a peaceful evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Mick, great pics & you can come decorate my house any time
            My dining received a new coat of paint last week (2 coats actually all done by YB). The rug I found on Amazon arrived & looks great in there. I usually sew window treatments but the cost of decorator fabric is obscene any more so I found ready made curtains at TJ Maxx yesterday & they look great. Today's painting assignment was the powder room - I am keeping YB busy, ha ha!

Hi there SnoopStar & Pauly.
            Det, good to see you checking in & I hope your car battery doesn't wear out, geez!

Hi there PQ, hope you found something decent in the left over dept. We ran out for a bite to eat tonight & I had a freshly made broiled crab cake sandwich - yum. YB is allergic to shellfish so I can't have any here at home.

Hello to TT, Sam, Pie & anyone dropping by.
            Have a peaceful night everyone!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Heya ABerooos,

back from work, showered, watching some sci fi and just relaxing getting ready for Aloha Friday.
              I got some winterscape pic's that came out but will post them tomorrow since today is almost at a close.

No big changes from yesterday. AF and just pondering my future and trying to be the best 'me' I can be.

Lav, haven't had crabcakes in ages and that sounds grand.

off for a little more putzing around and then time to meditate and snooze.

gnight loves
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X