chewesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chewesday

happy valentines day.....its blowing a gale over here,getting a lot lighter in the mornings now.....so how are we all then?good I hope...so without further ado lets have a brew ,and see whats to say about today..dont know how it happens ,but it happens all the time,I write a load of words..and they all seem to rhyme..

mornin Lav..howz you today then?all good ..when are you travelling down to your daughters?I had to goggle hashtag 45...but now know..Dis you know Mickey Mouse has got a Donald Trump watch?
    yep I feed the wildlife ...with the exception of foxes ...Julie has just shouted that the ducks are on their way over to the fence to be fed now...

hiya snoopster...hows you then today ?hope all is well..how is work doing for you?keep your head up.

hi ppqp...glad you got a good kip...potstirrer.com..moi???not me ...but while youre here did I tell you about.........,as for starting the fred yep the trick is kerep it simple...and boy am I that!!!!

hiya pauly hows you then today?all good?we are staying in one of the lodges in Animal Kingdom, here it is Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge | Walt Disney World Resort Julie chose it ...its her 50th birthday we kinda try and do the biggies like that..her 40th we spent in Egypt at the pyramids...mine was that long ago I cant remember! so yep we are doing the whole disney /studios centres thing..second week.we are meeting up with the same friends as we did in Dublin..yup thats them..big thing is there are no trams for her to get me killed ..even tho she reckons it was my fault..so we are just doing the lets be kids again job..especially after all thats happened

hiya Sam..hows you ?vegging out doing nuffink?well if you are readin this then you are doing sumfink not nuffink cos if you were doing nuffink you wouldnt be reading sumfink,but you cant ever do nuffink,you are always doing sumfink,like breathing thats a big sumfink not a titchy wee nuffink.. bored yet??have a good day mate

Buenos diás SK.....cómo estás? hope all the dental work goes to plan....what are you getting done?now me ..Ive been to the dentist a coupla times....

det ....good for you ...glad you are feeling better...maybe things can get sorted ...I hope sdo...just going out to feed the ducks,rabbits and birds now!

big hello to everyone else..

If you're going to listen to music when you have sex, make sure you listen to the 'live' version of the song. You get clapped & cheered all the way through.

Breaking News:
    International Women's Day postponed until tomorrow, as they haven't got anything to wear.

A monkey is sitting in a tree smoking a joint when a lizard walks past, looks up and says to the monkey "Hey, what're you doing?"
    The monkey replies, "Smokin' a joint, come up and have some."
    So the lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they smoke a few joints.
    After a while the lizard says his mouth is 'dry' and he's going to get a drink from the river.
    The lizard is so stoned that he leans over too far and falls into the river.
    A crocodile sees this and swims over to the lizard and helps him to the side, then asks the lizard, "What's the matter with you?"
    The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting up a tree with a monkey smoking pot, got too stoned and then fell into the river while taking a drink.
    The crocodile says he has to check this out and wanders into the jungle. He finds the tree where the monkey is sitting finishing up a joint.
    The crocodile yells up to the monkey and says "Hey!"
    The monkey looks down and says, "Fck man! How much water did you drink?!?"

the 50 yr old woman phoned up her 60yr old husband.
    "darling its a miracle ,the doc says Im pregnant,isn't that wonderful?"
    Great he says,by the way who is this?

2 kids arguing in the playground.
    "my dads a better darts player than your dad " says the first boy
    no he aint says the second boy
    ok ok ,but my mums better than your mum
    yeah ok you win...my dad says the same

dancing with his partner for the first time,the man turned to the girl and said,"my girl to you know the minuet?"
    Gracious no, I dont even know all the men I have laid!!

a cowboy walks into a saloon dressed in a paper suit,he was immediately arrested for rustling
    Last edited by Mick; February 14, 2017, 10:35 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Happy Tuesday,

Mick, what a cool trip, great idea. It will be warm and sunny too, enjoy.

Det, nice to hear you had a better day, every day is better AF! I know it takes longer and longer to recover after relapse as the disease progresses, it sucks. Enjoy your inner work, it helps so much. Sending you encouragement and support!

Porquoi, hope your day goes smoothly.

Sam, I've been pretty tired after work too.

Shoutout to Lav, Pauly, TT, Pie and all. Have a good AF Tuesday.

Comment

Checking in on this thread... Happy Valentines Day All... Still off to get my coffee....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody and Happy Valentine's day Mick,looks like a fun way to spend a birthday! What are everyone's plans for V-day? I just bought hubs a couple funny T-shirts,a heart shaped little cake and I'll probably pick up a balloon,did little candy bags for Louie and the other"kids" haha,it was awesome yesterday cuz we have a fave taco shop around the corner and they know hubs of course cuz he's in there all the time,anyways he fixed their sink and traded for free tacos! I could have ate 10 they're so good much love to all and I hope everyone has a great AF Tuesday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Well...see I haven't missed much. LOL

Pauly...no Vday plans for me. Didn't even have Vday plans when I was still married. LOL Taco trade for labor sounds like a winner.

What a topsy turvy day....Doc has scheduled a few tests, more on the being safe side due to my family history. Not looking forward to the camera down the throat but my brother did die of esophageal cancer when he was 60. She also said my thyroid was enlarged, have no idea what that does, will be googling later....Boss informed me the board has been discussing a monetary acknowledgement of the responsibility I took on all last year and expects the motion to pass at the board meeting in the morning :yay: ...then just before leaving work he informed me the board meeting has been cancelled, couldn't get a quorum :sad: Oh well...something to look forward to.

Hope everyone has had a good day and just busy living life. Will pop back in before heading to bed......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Mick, DO NOT FORGET to pack a hat or two so you don't get sunburned at Disney World. I know it's winter & all but you have to be safe. Tell Mickey my old neighbor Donald Duck says hello, ha ha!
            I went & had a nice lunch with my daughter today. She's going for a job interview tomorrow & needed a few words of encouragement It was fun, just the two of us.

Hi there SnoopStar & Pauly!

PQ, I hope everything is OK with your testing. Better to be safe than sorry always.
            Thyroid problems are so common in middle aged women. Have you noticed any swelling in your neck or was it something to doc picked up on? Try not to worry ahead of time & stay off of doc google, ha ha! I hope your work treasures you & rewards you for all that extra work!!!

Hello to Det, Pie, SF & anyone else checking in tonight.
            Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Lavande View Post
              PQ, I hope everything is OK with your testing. Better to be safe than sorry always.
              Thyroid problems are so common in middle aged women. Have you noticed any swelling in your neck or was it something to doc picked up on?
              I brought it up as I seem to have a persistent sore throat when swallowing. My brother died of esophageal cancer at age 60 so I overthink every time my throat bothers me. So she noticed it when she examined me. It could also be a reaction to my biologic though. Not worrying about it, just going with the flow....

Comment

Heya ABers,

a blue day for moi sad to say. Valentines doesn't mean quite the same when going through a breakup. Don't mean to bring you down, just blabbing here. My mind was trying to leverage this into a stop at the local cantina 'for the emotional pain' but I didn't take the bait. Got to build my AF muscles way up so I'm home, ate some healthy homemade chow and distracting with 'the walking dead' how romantic

Mick and PPQ, thank you both for dual-kickstarting us!

ok, let me see if I can get this posted... it's a panorama I took on Sunday afternoon. i wish I could post larger pics as it's wonderfully detailed.

off to more distractions,

be well loves
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Originally posted by Determinator View Post
                  a blue day for moi sad to say. Valentines doesn't mean quite the same when going through a breakup. Don't mean to bring you down, just blabbing here. My mind was trying to leverage this into a stop at the local cantina 'for the emotional pain' but I didn't take the bait.
                  Oh soooo good to hear from you Det....was thinking of you as I know all too well how this day can be the shits!!!!
                  You're not bringing anyone down and we want your blabbing!!!
                  I didn't take the bait. :yay::yay::yay:
                  You've just made my night and with that I'm heading to bed with a smile on my face. :hug:

Comment

Working...
                  X