Wednesday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday...

mornin all..hows the world today then?the sun is out this morning over here ,apart from the gtround being really wet its a lovely day out there .planted up some kale and spring cabbage yesterday ..also got a lot of lettuce on the go ..the price of them is unreal over here...about $7 a lettuce..its because of the flooding in Europe.got some bits and pieces yesterrday for me jollidays..one of ther things I needed was a new wallet..had a look at some ..chose one in the shop,opened up to have a look in it..and inside there was a credit card I thought it was one of those sort of gimmicky jobs they put in pursdes and wallets but it wasnt it was a proper Nationwide credit card ..named to K Scott and an expiry date of 2021..how did that get there?my only guess is someone was looking at wallets ,tried their card in it to see if it would fit in the slot,and forgot it..,so I handed it in ..the vguy looked at me as if I was a nut!!made a big meal last night ..I had steak...enjoyed itt now that I can use teef!!

right lets have a brew

hiya pie hows you today then ..all good I hope..

hey sk hows the dental trip going?hope all is well with it..is it a one day job or are you staying over?

hiya ppqp..how are things with you today then?ta for the start up yustaday...2 is better than none!how is the weather over your way?hey I ll make up the quorum ..pay rise ?agreed ..motion passed..hope all goes well with the camera job.but when they mention thyroid..def go for it..

hi snoopster..how are you today then?good I hope ..yep weather in Orlando ,I am reliably informed...is 82 degrees this morning..you still tired?

hiya pauly ..how are you then today?loved the pics tyou put up!!have a great af 1

hiya Lav brew time...yep got about 3 hatz packed already!no clothes ..but hatz ..thatll be impressive!!yep up till 2 days ago Donald and Mickey were running USA...but now its just Donald!!Mickeyski is no longer part of the Kremlin ..oops White House (Freudian slip!!)take it daughter is fully recovered now?best of luck to her...

Hiya Det great pic mate..I know things must be pretty crap for you at the mo..is there no chance ogf getting it asll back together again?even if you nailed the booze ..thinking of you friend

hiya tt ..how are you doing?

right folks exit stage left time...

I'm treating my wife to a romantic dinner for Valentine's Day.
    Soft, slow cooked pasta.
    The finest petits pois.
    Finely diced, soft soya flakes.
    A beautiful chicken stock marinade.
    Finely seasoned with fresh basil and mixed herbs.
    Then I just tip in water to the fill line, add the soy sauce sachet and I'm done.

It's always exciting getting a Valentines Day Card shoved through your door, no stamp, just your name on the envelope.
    Except, when you're in prison.

Just got 15 Valentines cards! It's left me completely breathless.
    That security guard at Clinton Cards gave quite a chase.

Secretary to boss ...."excuse me sir the invisible man is here"

"well tell him I cant see him"

a man was working in a sewage farm when he slipped
    "fire fire fire "he shouts
    In no time the fire truck attended

"Wheres the fire" asked the chief
    there isnt one ,but if Id have shouted shit shit shit..no one would have bothered
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning,

Hump Day it is! Half the work week over after lunch! Mick feeling chipper this morning, slept well, going to bed earlier than usual, must need it.

Det, loved the picture, thanks for sharing. Great job resisting the craving and making the choice to remain AF!

Hello to Pourquoi, Pie Sam Lav and Pauly, have a good one, AF.

Comment

Morning Mick...so if all you're packing is hats, do you have big ones and little ones?

Snoop...never heard it put quite like that Half the work week over after lunch! I like it.

Off to grab a coffee...IIII'llll be BACK...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Lots of hats to choose from at Disneyland, Mick. I ordered this one for you; available for pick up on your arrival at the Magic Kingdom.

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,can't believe that someone left their card in the wallet,hope the owner gets it back,BTW the old lady who accidentally gave me the extra $100 bill never came back so I just put it away in my little safe PPQP,hope the thyroid issues aren't too bad at least you know that something is going on though, I have a stomach acid problem, Dr.Google says maybe gastritis, just fits all the symptoms, Det,very nice picture Pie,Mick would look so cute in that hat haha,waves to Star,Sam,SF wishes for a nice AF Wednesday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hola! Just back from dentist - very impressed. Used very modern equipment and an x ray about the size of a small flashlight buzzed against the teeth instead of the other uncomfortable ones. I have seen some excellent work. Implants 1150 U.S. Zirconian caps 450, porcelain caps 200, zirconian implants $800.

There are many dental departures in Mexico, Puellarta Vallarta, Cancun. and Los Algodones 10 minutes from Yuma. AZ. I've met a lot of western Canadians, PQ It is truly cheaper to fly here for dental work and combine with a vacation. The estimate in U.S. was close to $60K in Dallas, just over $10K here.

PQ, I was very proud of J.T. in Washington this week. He looked like a Prince next to the tramp clown. Delicious.
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Thanks for the startup Mick or is it K Scott now? Ha ha!
              I bet that poor soul has been worried sick about his credit card.
              We have had fresh lettuce all winter thanks to the greenhouse. $7 for lettuce is pretty steep, geez. YB gave the chicken two more planters today full of something he grew for them. They just gobble it down in 10 minutes & wait for more

Hi the SnoopStar & Pauly. Pauly, you do not have gastritis - believe me. You would be running to the ER if you did. Have you tried some TUMS?

Pie, very nice hat. I know that would look good on Mick!

SK, wow, that is quite a savings!!! I guess I would make that trip too
              I had to run into my dentist office today because yesterday two of my crowns decided to pop off, for absolutely no reason. I walked in with them in a plastic bag & they just glued them back on. This happens often after I've been in for a dental cleaning like I was two weeks ago, ha ha!

PQ, are you still in melting mode up there?

Hello to the rest of the crew & wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi Lav...still in melting mode. Actually about 4pm water started gushing out of the electrical room downstairs!!! Pretty serious as we have 200 kids in childcare down there and a possibility we would have to evacuate. Turns out the water table under the building rose so high it started coming in through the electrical box we have outside the building. I shut down all the computers and server just in case. Yet another reason I'm glad I'm not the GM, he'll be heading back around midnight to shut off the power and open up the electrical panels to survey the damage.

SK...well I am definitely impressed. Glad everything went well. I was wondering how the J.T. meeting would go and I think it turned out ok. Have you seen the viral video of Tramp offering his hand to shake J.T.'s? The look on J.T.'s face is priceless.

Pauly...I agree with Lav, Dr. Google isn't always the best place to go to. I'm not really concerned about my Thyroid, we'll just see what happens. I did get a call from my Doctor's office this afternoon. I had some blood work done for my Rheumatologist on Monday and when my family Dr. got a copy of the results she phoned to say there's signs of infection so ordered more tests. Back to the lab tomorrow for more blood work.

It's been a long day, so picked up some frozen pizza for supper. When I parked in the lot I watched a woman get into a Ford truck to leave her parking spot and proceeded to drive over the front end of a German Mini car parked beside her. I had just gotten out of my car as she pulled out and I kept blasting the horn and waving at her. She looked at me and just continued on to leave. Then I saw someone running down the parking lot towards her. When I came out of the store he and his wife were standing by their car on the phone to the cops. I said it was a green truck and he said ya and here's the license plate. He said he heard me honking my horn from inside the store and he ran out to see me waving at the truck so he took off running to get the plate even before he had seen any damage to his car. I was glad I could help and glad I was AF as I wouldn't have drawn attention to myself otherwise.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Ahoy ABerooos!

oh my, so sleepy after getting up at 3:30 to get Dx to the airport to go visit her family for a month. In bachelor mode now....eeeek!

PPQ, my what a scene. glad you have yer wits about you.

Mick, nice bevvy of veggies you have laid away there... I'm jealous.

SK, so glad you did marvelous in all respects it seems.

A guy at work today was talking about a ritzy restaurant he used to work in where rich dudes would come in and buy $180.00 per shot whiskeys. WTF? really? I guess it must be nice to afford to be insane.

Well, super tired and need to unpack groceries and relax a tad.

be well loves
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hey Det....was wondering if Dx was still around and glad to hear she is. Maybe just some breathing space?? You're not in Bachelor mode you're in Recovery mode, right? You've got 30 days to spend time on you and only you. I know you'll make the most of it.

Was one of those rich guys my ex? LOL You got the insane right!

Have a peaceful evening, I'm off to bed myself.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Working...
                    X