Toosdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toosdi

Hiya peeps at the airport. .plane is for the off in 30 min's. Hope you are all good
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: Toosdi

Good morning Mick and all, have a great trip, the weather in Florida is warm and sunny, enjoy.

Det, hope you are feeling better, love your commitment to posting daily. Lots of people are sick, just that time of year, but does not make it easier. Are you still loving your garlic? I have been using it in lots of recipes, really good. Sharing an easy soup recipe you can change to make it healthier, was really good. Hot and Sour Soup | Gimme Some Oven

Have a good one.

Comment

Good Tuesday morning Abbers!

Mick, enjoy that wing seat & have a safe trip

Star, hardly a day goes by without garlic around here, ha ha. We had a great harvest last year

Not sure what I am doing yet today but I will figure it out soon.
      Have a great AF day everyone!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...safe travels and have a wonderful time.

Snoop...thanks for the link to the soup recipe, I'll be checking it out later.

Lav..I on the other hand have to get into work mode again.

Going to be a busy week with Dr appointments and of course the snow is scheduled to come back.
        Hope we all have a Tremendous AF Tuesday...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,be safe my friend PQ,is this when the doc checks your throat and stuff? Hope everything is OK,btw how's the eye? Haven't heard about it in awhile, jeez,that went on for over a year I think? Then there was the superglue incident, not much to report here,was laughing in my sleep cuz in my dream we were playing bingo at the tribal gym and there was a parrot in there on a perch and it pooped on my cousins back! What a dumb,random dream haha,wishes for a safe and sane AF Tuesday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly...yes that was a dumb random dream. What the true meaning is behind it. LOL Eye is about the same, still taking 4 drops a day, 2 in the morning and 2 at night. The Rheumatologist says smoking interferes with the biologic so maybe if I can get off the nicotine things will improve. Hope you had a good day....:smile:PPQP

Comment

PQ, have you ever tried any of the nicotine replacement products?
              I used them on my last & final quit. I really think they made all the difference. Also some hypnosis stuff too
              I hope everything works out for you!

Pauly, there's every chance that parrot poop is a sign of good uck or something like that, lol.

Det, how are you?
              Pie, SF, Sam & everyone -
              Have a nice & peaceful night.

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X