Thirsdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thirsdi

Hi yall..as we say over here! !how is everyone doing. .good I hope. .went to animal Kingdom yester day and you want to see the weather. ...it hammered down with rain..with my poncho idea I would have made a fortune.. today it is supposed to be overcast with showers. .think we are going to the mall ..word of warning stay off the road near International drive ...hotel is really smart. .with all the animals around...brew time. Hope you are all well
    Tt keep your head up...
    Det how are you
    Big shout to everyone
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: Thirsdi

Mick...thanks for starting us off even while on your jolidays. You're getting the rain and we're back to snowmageddon! Quick brew for everyone before I head out to shovel out the car yet again.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick darn it! Missed a golden opportunity for selling the ponchos! Have fun at the mall,buy me something haha hafta leave work early today to go do impressions at the dentist,yee haw.PQ,I hadn't realized that you were still doing eye drops what a pain how was the doc? Det, you signed up for a daily check in where are you? Tired today,stupid sleep fairy is pissing around! Much love to all and I hope we all have a tremendous, positive AF Thursday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly what kinda impressions you going to do..ha ha
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick,I'll bleach Winslow's fur out,have him sit on my head and go as Trump hahaha

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Sounds like you are having a great holiday Mick. Are you tired adjusting to the time diff? It can wreck sleep for a while.
            My daughter is 19 today so off for a lovely lunch later. It's been wonderful to be able to spend the last 4 years of her teens with her in my sober state. She still doesn't drink either. Refuses coffee but loves sugary things now and again. But she is healthy and happy and I love her to pieces as you know.
            You all be good!

Comment

day one again. crying. home.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

((Hugs)) DetTT,Brady is 19 on Sunday

Comment

Det,I've been thinking of you all afternoon and I hope you're OK,I'm so sorry about everything you're going through and I just want you to know that you're in my thoughts, dunno what else I can say or do,just want you to know you're not alone

Comment

Det...go ahead and cry, it's ok, you've got a lot going on right now. Once the tears have stopped you've got to decide what you really want to do. Cover up/escape/dull the pain you're going through or ask for help. I know how hard it is to ask for help but I also know how much instant relief it gave me. Just making the decision to ask gave me hope and the initial appointment/talk made me feel there is a way out. I also didn't feel so alone anymore. Thank you for posting and please take care of yourself, and no beating yourself up. :hug: PPQP

Comment

Shoot, just lost a post.
                      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Originally posted by SKendall View Post
                        Shoot, just lost a post.
                        We should have our own "P11" emergency post find number!

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Det, we are here for you :hug:
                          Please take care of yourself, pretend we are all in the same room together, OK?

Mick, it rains a little in FL almost every day but usually not a total wash out.
                          Keep an eye on those roaming animals, ha ha. Make sure you are driving on the correct side of the road too!!!!! Have fun.

PQ, snow? Again?? So sorry!

Pauly, the Trump troll doll, LOL

TT, you sound good today & happy birthday to your daughter. Very nice that you had lunch together to celebrate.

Hello to the rets of the crew.
                          Det, remember that we are all in this game together.

Lav
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09
                          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                          X