friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friday

hi folks hope you are all well..Ive got a lot going on at the moment plus something has cropped up that I am finding kind of hard to deal with,so believe me I cant put the effort in ,,,,normal service will be resumed when I can get my act together ..in the meantime the coffee is on
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: friday

Hi Mick hope its quickly solvable. Meanwhile folks here is something to raise a few laughs
    YouTube

Comment

Good morning, thinking of you Mick and hope our situation is resolved soon. We are here for you. Take care.

TT, good to see you.

Det, sometimes sleep is choppy for no reason, hate that. Hope you slept better last night.

Porquoi, good to hear your eye is healing, thinking of you.

Hello to all and have a good AF Friday.

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick I hope everything is OK,TT,thanks for the clip PQ,better news about the eye at least,Det,my sleep's been wonky too,I hate that! Then I hafta have an IV drip of coffee just to get through the day, that messes up sleep again and the cycle goes and goes haha,much love to all and I hope we all have a safe AF Friday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...hope things get sorted soon for you.

TT...thanks for the laugh this morning.

Snoop...thanks, at least that's a positive.

Pauly...hope you get your sleep sorted soon, it can be a real drag.

Temps close to freezing, dark, gloomy and raining out there. At least it's Friday....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Aloooha Friday ABerooos!

Mick, take good care and don't worry as the AB train rolls on for sure.

TTops, thanks much, I'll check out the link tonight.

Pauly, slept a tad better last night thankfully. Today I'm only drinking coffee 'til lunch then switching to green tea.

so who's got spiffy happy plans for the weekend? I don't have anything specific here but will try to snag some nature
            photography.

can't find my backup coffee filters. ack! more searching....

be well loves
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Use a paper towel Det
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Mick...hope all is ok. :hug:

Pauly...learned the paper towel trick out of desperation quite awhile ago.

Det...hope you found the filters or saw Pauly's post. Glad to hear you slept better last night, I take it the green tea is decaffeinated?

For a short work week it sure felt long. Over to my brothers in the morning to compile the game plan for Wednesday's hearing. I'll be glad when this is over.
                Grandma wants to go to daughter in laws tomorrow. I think she's feeling left out, lonely? I don't blame her for wanting to be around her grand and great grandchildren right now but I need this weekend to prepare, so my son will take her. Now I'll worry about the snow that's forecast for where they're going. I really need to work on changing what the voices say in my head. Back to making dinner, have a peaceful evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Mick, thinking of ya buddy & hope everything is OK!

TT, thanks for the video - funny guy

Hey there SnoopSatr & Pauly!

Det, the paper towel in lieu of coffee filter trick works, ha ha!!

PQ, more weather to deal with? Geez, sorry about that.
                  I hope Grandma & your son have an easy trip. You do need to devote yourself to preparing for the hearing. Keeping my fingers crossed for you & sending hugs too :hug:

Greetings to the rest of our crew members & wishing everyone a decent night!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X