torsdag...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

torsdag...

mae nbk how r u ..great innit?just like a code!! well it pouring with sunshine here today..ok so I lied swop sun for rain...but at least its just wet..not really or soaky wet.....just been out to see Jeeves ..he is bored and fed up I can tell...sooner I get a pesky sorted out for him the better..

firsdtly brews all round....

ppqp...well done to you thats brill nooze...so what happens now then do you still owe the liar dosh?so pleased for you ..

hi Nora Cee how are you doing today?hope all is well with you ..

pauly hows about ye ..how are you doing then? you still got you alijaze and not feeling great?.....hope today is a better one

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook!!

20170427_061547.jpg

20170427_061613.jpg

hiya tt..how are you feeling today then?hope the bug buggers orf!!yes you must be pretty tired travelling all over the show...nice of your friends to put something together for you..keep your chin up ..!!

snooopster ..happy post hump day....hope all is well in snoopsville ...

hi wildflowers how are you doing today?hope you are doing good..

hiya Lav ..hows you then?all good I hope..yep our politics are similar to yours ..pretty sad..in fact its a case of see who can lie the most without being found out,whilst feathering their own nests at the same time..strange isnt it..America was once a dependat of Great Britain..then you kicked us into touch,and went your own way ,and now all these years later ,Britain..you notice the great is missing!is like a dependant of the states... I look at your politics ..mirrored similar in the main here,...as are traits foods mannerisms television etc..anyway lets av a brew... I got a Japanese acer tree the other day just a small one to grow on...equivalent of 2 dollars ..anyways moan over have a good day

hiya det ...doing good mate hope all is well with you ....hows the ebay selling going?I sold my car on ebay! have another good af one buddy.

right big shout to everyone...pie sam sk et al yoo hoo!!

I've never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they don't listen, they don't come in when you call, they like to stay out all night, and when they're home they like to be left alone and sleep.
    In other words, every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a cat.

3 boys are talking in the playground. The 1st boy says, "My Dad's the fastest man in the world." "How do you know that?" Asks the other boys. "Because he can fire a bow and arrow and run and catch it!" He replies."That's nothing," says the 2nd boy. "My Dad can fire a gun and run and catch the bullet!" That's nothing says the 3rd boy, "My Dad works for the Council, he finishes at half 4 and he's in the house for 2."

Q. what do you call a bear with no teeth
    A. A gummy bear

Q: What did one ocean say to another ocean?
    A: Nothing. It just waved. -

Q: How do you know that carrots are good for your eyes
    A: You never see a rabbit wears glasses.

Yo momma's so fat, that when she went to the zoo, the hippos got jealous. -

Yo mama so ugly when she went into a haunted house she came out with a job application. -

Yo momma is so stupid when your dad sad it was chilly outside, she ran out the door with a spoon! -

Yo mamma is so fat she walked past the TV and I missed 3 episodes.

Yo momma's so fat, she got baptized at Sea World.

China, Russia, and Poland venture to space. China says they'll go to Pluto because it's the farthest. Russia says they'll go to Jupiter because it's the biggest. Poland says they'll go to the Sun. Russia and China warn that they'll melt. They reply, "We'll go at night. -

Q: What do you call a Mexican that lost his car?
    A: Carlos.

Three guys travel to Saudi Arabia and get lost. They walk into a tent that they think was the one they rented, but actually belongs to a prince with 3 hot wives. The prince comes home and thinks his wives are cheating on him. As a punishment, he tells them that their penises will have to be cut off in some way relating to their occupation.
    He asks the first guy what his job was.
    "I'm an employee at the shooting range," he replies.
    "Then we'll shoot your xxxx off!" the prince says.
    "I'm a fireman," the second guy says.
    "Then we'll burn your xxxx off!" says the prince.
    The third guy smiles and says, "I'm a lollipop salesman." -

In class, Jose is asked to use the word "Cherokee" in a sentence. He pauses and says, "I lost my house key and now I have to Cherokee with my sister." -

An Indian cab driver picked up a Japanese man from a hotel. Along the way, they saw a Honda motorcycle overtake the taxicab and the Japanese guy said, "Motorcycle very fast, made in Japan." Then a Toyota car overtook the taxicab and the Japanese guy said, "Car very fast, made in Japan." When they reached the destination the fare was 1500 rupees. The Japanese man thought the ride was would only cost 500 rupees. He asked the driver why the ride was so expensive. The driver said, "Meter very fast, made in India." -

Q: If you go into the toilet American and you come out of the toilet American, what are you while you're on the toilet?
    A: European. -
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: torsdag...

Good morning,

TT, nice you were honored by your colleagues, hope things are going better for you.

Porquoi, YES, the court case was thrown out, the best outcome. Very happy for you and that the funeral went better than expected.

Det, colds are lousy, take care of yourself and eat alot of that garlic you love.

Mick, the jokes were great, let us know the bunny status.

Hello to all and have a fantastic AF day.

Comment

MAE ALL....thank you everyone for your support and following congrats. I am now standing in the light at the end of the tunnel.

Mick...thanks for the kickstart and yes it does look like a code. LOL I forget when you said you and Julie were going to check out the rescue bunnies but it sounds like the sooner the better. Nope, don't owe the money it's done and dusted. Throughout it all the thought of booze wasn't there but walking out of the court house the thought of a celebratory drink was. So treated myself to dinner out instead.

Snoop...thanks. Thankfully no drama at the funeral, the ex and I didn't even make eye contact and he was very well behaved. This is the first time I've seen him in 4 years and if I'd passed him on the street I wouldn't have recognized him. Been trying to think who he reminds me of and it came to me this morning, Mr Burns from the Simpsons!

Lav...I knew I was stressed out but didn't realize just how much. The instant relief was profound, I could feel the tightness in my chest disappear and could actually breathe again.

Wishing everyone else success in their struggles, hang in there and remember one foot in front of the other.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, take this wind pleez! Every single day nonstop PQ,its so wonderful to hear your relief in your post,I'm very happy for you,glad the funeral went OK...Mr.Burns? Yuck haha,Mick,I'm so glad you're opening your heart and home to another rescue, poor little Jeeves makes me sad,he won't be lonely long Det,hope you're feeling better, Mich love yo all and I hope everyone has a great AF Thursday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

*much love to all...cripes starting to type like Mick in that last part hahahaha!
          Last edited by paulywogg; April 27, 2017, 07:30 AM.
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
            *much love to all...cripes starting to type like Mick in that last part hahahaha!
            :rotlf:
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
              Pauly Im sat the stage of life now where I tipe wot I wont...when I wiz at skool I got A plus for English..metaphors similes,verbs paradox all that guff ... now I dont sit eggzams..plus it makes the intrerpretation more interesting for peepil....
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

look at this one she is up for adoption too

YouTube
                Last edited by Mick; April 27, 2017, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Mick, there all so cute!... Enjoyed the quick u-tube of Daphne. :smile: Love bunnies noses and their ears!.. This is going to be hard choosing just one. The answer will come to you both. Thanks for pointing me in correct place for pics. I still like Ms. Jocasta she looks lonely or maybe sleepy. Mr. Jeeves and Ms. Jocasta has a nice ring. Liked Ruby to. Well there all just darling!.. Like your special way of writing. Sometimes like a puzzle. Makes me think.. :smile:

Hope everyone has a decent-good day..

Comment

Originally posted by Wildflowers View Post
                    Mick, there all so cute!... Enjoyed the quick u-tube of Daphne. :smile: Love bunnies noses and their ears!.. This is going to be hard choosing just one. The answer will come to you both. Thanks for pointing me in correct place for pics. I still like Ms. Jocasta she looks lonely or maybe sleepy. Mr. Jeeves and Ms. Jocasta has a nice ring. Liked Ruby to. Well there all just darling!.. Like your special way of writing. Sometimes like a puzzle. Makes me think.. :smile:

Hope everyone has a decent-good day..
                    ta muchly un tamed flowers...as usay..we will know when we get there....glad the righting makesyouthinkthats whatits a llabout...maki nus fink....
                    Last edited by Mick; April 27, 2017, 04:48 PM.

Comment

I don't know Mick...Jeeves might be a little intimidated by Daphne!

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Mick, does Daphne really have blue eyes? She is gorgeous & a bit of a fire cracker too
                        Jeeves will have to step up & get moving to keep up with her, ha ha!
                        We had a decent day today, sun, not too hot, no rain so no complaints from me!

PQ, seeing 'Mr Burns' must have been shocking!!! Glad everything went OK for all of you yesterday.

Going to make this quick, it's bedtime, don't know where the day went.
                        Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                        X