Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 20th aug

Good evening Abbers,

Mick, glad you had a good visit with Amy.
    You know, there's a military base not too far from here so we are used to seeing helicopters fly over. Next time I'll look for you & your friend
    I'll have to install some lights on the driveway in case you arrive after dark, ha ha!
    I have three calla lilies in pots, love them. I put the pots in the garage for the winter & bring them back out in the spring.

SF, I don't know what coaching program you are referring to but it sounds like it's working great - good for you!

Sam, how did your ride go today? I'm sure that was your choice today, right?
    We got our old folks passes too

PQ, if Mick shows up here I have enough jobs on my list to keep him busy for the next year or two, ha ha!
    Thanks for sending some cooler weather down our way, we really need a break after this damn hot summer.
    I hope you got all the veggies you needed from the garden.

Pauly, no.....beer does not make you feel better & it won't fix a banged up car. C'mon & get back to your program asap. We all want to see you live your best life.

Det, how was the photoshoot?

Still watching the news about the hurricane which hit the Texas coast pretty hard. It's now traveling inland as a tropical storm & will be causing serious flooding. Thinking about all the folks there.
    Pie, thinking of you friend :hug:

Have a nice night everyone.
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
    X