w/c 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 24th

Pi...and Merry Christmas to you. Hope you had a lovely day.

TT...how long is your daughter staying?

Det...hope you had a good chilling-out day. Did you manage to get any pics?

Sam...hope you're feeling better.

Pauly...you doing ok?

Lav...sounds like a nice relaxing day to me.

Mick...I hope you and the missus had a good day. When are you heading back?

Well that's another Chrimbo done. Didn't freeze, I think it got all the way up to -6F, but there is no wind so no windchill. Had a wonderful time at my brother's and we're home safe and sound. Time to relax. Hope everyone has a restful sleep....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Morning all. ..well that is it...time to get packed..job done and gone...we leave in 5 hours. .not even packed up yet so need to move. Speak to you all later
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Safe travels Mick.

Comment

Sitting in tenerife airport with a snapped off tooth ..don't ask..grrrrrr
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick, ya got to duck when Julie swings those cast iron frying pans at you lol. Have a safe trip!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
              Sitting in tenerife airport with a snapped off tooth ..don't ask..grrrrrr
              Aw Mick...guess the travels aren't off to a good start! Hope you share when you get home. :eek-new:

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                Mick, ya got to duck when Julie swings those cast iron frying pans at you lol. Have a safe trip!
                :rotlf:

Comment

MAE ALL...

Still in the deep freeze and will be for awhile. Hot brews all around....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mick, I got ask????

PQ, sounds a bit chill up thar? stay warm

wow, now there's a xmas I hope never to repeat... The Mrs and I having a race to see who can get well first. She's finally up and about. I've got up yesterday but after feeding and getting a load of wood, I was exhausted. Inch by inch... day 6 of this shit, I'm ready to be all more better.
                    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Morning folks.
                      I won't ask about the tooth Mick.
                      hope you are better Sam. At least you got to rest a lot.
                      You sound good Det. See what you owe to those pagan festivals!
                      Glad you had a good day PQ because you deserve that. My daughter is home in NZ now for the foreseeable future but she moves into a student shared house (we call this flatting) in a few weeks time. Same city as us but in a few months I go to live in another city for the rest of the year
                      So we will be supporting 3 places to live. Not much we can do about this. Mr G is in our home and it is mortgage free. We plan to try to meet up regularly.
                      Thanks for the icecream tip Lav. Although I think I will be having a break from cooking if I can.
                      Sounds cold where you are Pie.
                      Pauly - your silence is not a good sign. Don't be shy. Get back here.
                      Ok things to do but you all have a great day or sleep depending on the time where you are.
                      Last edited by treetops; December 26, 2017, 12:32 PM.

Comment

home now...just in ..,Sam yours sounds like the same as ours see who gets better quickest!..snapped my fkn tooth on a piece of chocolate cake ...not a rock not a punch not some smack in the mouth nor a 32oz steak ..but a piece of chocolate cake...I ll catch up with you all in the morning x

Comment

Ouch...glad you're home safe and somewhat sound. Have a great sleep.

Comment

Ahoy...sneeze... ABerooos!

dang cold has come back... agh! no fair! oh well. now it's more in my stomach too making me queezy. icky.

Mick, your poor teeth! good grief man. We all know chocky cake isn't the best but I'd never see that one coming.

Pauly! Pauly! Pauly! Pauly! Pauly! Pauly! Pauly! Pauly! Pauly! Pauly! Pauly! check in eh?

now that I've demonstrated my amazing command of the copy and paste function...in my next act.....

no, just dealing with a head full of sicko feelings. Sam, sorry you got this, it's no damn fun.

well, perhaps some more soup in order for early dinner and crapout.

be well loves
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Det...don't be insulted if I don't shake your hand on demonstrating your amazing command of the copy and paste function. LOL Hope you can get things sorted, at least all your teeth are intact! Sorry Mick

Have a regenerating sleep.

Comment

Good evening Abbers - you big bunch of sickos HA HA!!!

Geez, I really am sorry so many folks are dealing with one health issue or the other ;(
                                If it makes anyone feel better, the bonding on my front tooth fell off/disappeared a few days ago & I have no idea where it went. Such weird things!

Mick, sorry about your troubles but I know you will get things sorted out, you always do!

Sam, did you & the Mrs get flu shots this year? Even though they are estimating that it's only about 10% effective it's still better than nothing. I heard on the news today that the flu is pretty much ravaging the southern states right now & will turn around get up here eventually. Hope you both continue to improve

Det, another cold??? You need a big bottle of Ester C - works great boosting up your immune system. Take care & remember that AL will not make you feel any better, never does. I suggest dropping a chicken in the crockpot & making yourself some soup!!!!!

TT, your living arrangements sound like they are going to be quite unusual but could be interesting too. Look at it as an unplanned adventure & everyone is going to learn something, for sure. Enjoy your daughter time.

PQ, we are still below freezing here but not as bad as you have been dealing with. Sunny & cold is OK.

Pauly, do I have to send the STELLA out to find you? Remember, they bit when they're mad. Please check in soon.

Hello to Pie & anyone else dropping by. Have a peaceful evening everyone!

Lav
                                AF since 03/26/09
                                NF since 05/19/09
                                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                                X