week beginning 31 Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: week beginning 31 Jan

Lav, I have an original set of MWO sleep learning cd's if you'd like them. I never really got the hang of using them, and they've just been sitting in a sock drawer. PM me an address, and I'll mail them to you.

Comment

Hi folks. No need to send a search pArty for me PQ - send it to Det. Thanks anyway for looking out for us.
      You sure made up with a long post there Mick. My posts are short - sorry - I just have so much to do with writing that I don't feel much like posting an epic novel about my days at the moment.
      Although I have joined the sickos here - cough, sore throat and sneezes. Kind of a combination of a cold and hay fever. See that you are on the mend Sam so that's good
      Lav - you can do some sewing for me as well - or shall I send my repairs to Pie.
      Mick you asked about South Africa - never been there but if you send me a ticket yes please.
      The new baby will be exciting Pauly as well as exhausting. They do that.
      Hugs to all!

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

All ready for the monster storm - I think.
        I tucked the chickens in & told them not to peck one another to death over the next few days. I baked up a couple of seed treat for them to keep them busy:
        DIY Flock Block Substitute | The Prairie Homestead

I love the Instant Pot so far! Cool tool & it's made in Canada PQ
        Yesterday I cooked a batch of brown rice using the pressure cooking mode. Toady I made a pot of vegan lasagna soup using the slow cooker mode. So far so good.
        I got on Amazon & ordered the glass lid you can use when using the slow cooking feature instead of the pressure lid. I love new kitchen toys!

Mick, you seem to loose weight as quickly as you put it on - good deal! I can't do that, ha ha.
        I hope your dental visit went well today.

Sam, there's a roll bar on the Kubota YB uses to cut grass around here but no cab. I think he could be talked into trading it for one with a cab, LOL
        Glad you are beginning to feel a bit better. My 8 chickens gave us 2 eggs today, spoiled girls.

Pie, I just may take you up on your offer. I just remember the supreme mind peace I used to get from the Clearing CD. Although maybe Pauly would benefit more from using them right now. What do you think Pauly? Can we get you interested in using the CDs.
        I have made cording for pillows & slip covers in the past. It's much easier when you have the right foot for your machine, for sure

TT, if only you were a little closer I'd be happy to plug in the sewing machine for you.
        How's your daughter doing? Have her classes started yet for the semester?

Det, please check in with us.

Have a warm & cozy night everyone!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

yo all...how are we today then?all good I hpe ...one of the storms has abated just waiting for the next one now....dentists yesterday was ouch...back tomorrow ...and probably next week too...I dont do things by half!!Ive got both the rabbits playing in the house at the moment ...at least it gets them out of the hutch..
          so what are we up to today then kiddies?shall we have a brew first?

hiyaLav...wowyou sound impressed with the new cooker ..no end now to your culinary experimentation.....yes i seem to drop weight pretty quickly ...probably because I never sit still!! have you had the storm?heres a tornado of a brew ...

hiya tt ...hows you then ?you feeling any better today?yes was looking at south africa ..but to be honest it doesnt go woo for me..I thought maybe you had been that way...how are you all doing at home ?

hiya pie ...hows the bride n groom doing?all ok ?hows the k9 gang doing too? loft project is going to be a long term job ,Im going to have to get some proper wood ...not salvage stuff ...sizes dont match up ..pIcs when its finished..

hiya ppqp...the dentist visit wasnt so short and definitely wasnt sweet ...I had 6 painkillers last night ...and I dont usually do tablets but jeez yesterday I had too...no the loft job is separate from the front room ..,its more of a hobby....nah the drink think def doesnt come thru for me any more but Im not stupid enough to be complacent about it ..the awareness is there and always will be..

hi sam the man how are you today ..hows the cold? If your good lady has it ..I guess its gonna be reclassified ...no longer a whassup with you its only a cold!

hi pauly put a few jokes up for you last night..hope all is good with you ...

Det where are you man?

right folks ..time to go...

Last night I reached for my medicine and accidentally drank from a bottle of Tippex. I woke up this morning with a huge correction.

My Girlfriend had a Near-Death experience today......Stupid woman thought she could Hoover whilst football was on the tele

Ever since my girlfriend got pregnant a lot has changed in my life....Like my name ,address and telephone number

My girlfriend said she was leaving me due to my obsession with the 60's group The Monkees. I thought she was joking ........ And then I saw her face......

My budgie broke his leg today so I made him a little splint out of a couple of Beehive matches his little face lit up when he tried to walk.. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to remove the sandpaper from the bottom of his cage.

I got sacked last night from the Salvation Army soup kitchen, the ungrateful bastards. All I said was, 'hurry up for Gods sake ............ some of us have got homes to go to!'

A mother-in-law said to her son's wife when the baby was born, "I don't mean to be rude, but he doesn't look anything like my son".

The daughter-in-law lifted her skirt and said, "I don't mean to be rude either but what do you think this - some new fangled photo copier"!!!

After a Visit to a Massage Parlour
          ...a man discovers a painful lump on his willy, so he goes to see his doctor.

"I'm afraid this is serious", the doctor says after examining him. "You know how rugby players get cauliflower ear"?

"Yes", the man replies shakily.

"Well" said the doctor "it looks like you've got a brothel sprout".

The teacher was having a creative writing lesson in her English class. She put a brick on her desk and asked children to tell her what came into their mind when they saw the brick.

The first kid said, "I think about my dad. He is a construction worker".

Another said, "I think about our new house".

Then the teacher thought, "Why don't I ask Johnny? After all, what can he say about a brick that would be improper?" So she asked, "Johnny, what do you think about when you see this brick"?

Johnny said, "Naked chicks"!

The teacher was horrified, "But why, Johnny? Why? This is a brick"!

Johnny said, "But that's what I always think about"!

Exam' questions:

In which battle did Napoleon die?
          # his last battle.

Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
          # at the bottom of the page.

River Ravi flows in which state?
          # liquid.

What is the main reason for divorce?
          # marriage.

What is the main reason for failure?
          # exams.

What can you never eat for breakfast?
          # Lunch & dinner.

What looks like half an apple?
          #The other half.

If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?
          #It will simply become wet.

How can a man go eight days without sleeping?
          #No problem, he sleeps at night.

How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
          #You will never find an elephant that has only one hand..

If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in other hand, what would you have?
          #Very large hands.

If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?
          #No time at all, the wall is already built.

How can u drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
          #Any way you want, concrete floors are very hard to crack.

"If you consider that there has been an average of 160,000 troops in the Iraq Theater of operations during the past 22 months and a total of 2112 deaths; that gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000 soldiers.

The firearm death rate in Washington, DC is 80.8 per 100,000 for the same period.

That means you are more than 25 per cent more likely to be shot and killed in the US capital, which incidentally has some of the strictest gun control laws in the U.S. than you are in Iraq".

Conclusion: The U.S. should pull out of Washington.

Just rang a friend of mine from North Dakota, nea the Canadian border. He said that from very early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and still falling. Temperature dropping way below zero and the bitterly cold northerly wind is increasing to very near gale force.

He reckons his wife has done nothing but look through the kitchen window and just stare. He says that if it gets any worse he may have to let her in.

The Good News:
          I shot my first Christmas turkey yesterday.

The Bad News:
          The gunshot scared the heck out of everyone in the Frozen Food section.
          I've been banned for life from Whole Foods Markets.

A new report shows that due to the weak economy right now, more Americans are canceling their cable television.

Good luck trying to live without eight daily shows about cakes.

I once put my name and address in a bottle and threw it into the sea.

Ten years later I got a letter from the Australian Government.

It was a fine for littering their Melbourne Beach.

By the time you read through this you will understand. "TANJOOBERRYMUTTS" and then you will be ready to take on China!

Believe me... you WILL understand!!!

Here goes...

The following is a telephonic exchange between maybe you as a Hotel guest & room-service in China ...

Room Service: "Morrin. Roon sirbees."

Guest: "Sorry, I thought I dialed room-service."

Room Service: " Rye , Roon sirbees...morrin! Joowish to oddor sunteen?"

Guest: "Uh... Yes, I'd like to order bacon & eggs."

Room Service: "Ow ulai den?"

Guest: " .....What??"

Room Service: "Ow ulai den?!?... Pryed, boyud, pochd?"

Guest: "Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry.. Scrambled, please."

Room Service: "Ow ulai dee bayken? Creepse?"

Guest: "Crisp will be fine."

Room Service: "Hokay. An sahn toes?"

Guest: "What?"

Room Service: "An toes. ulai sahn toes?"

Guest: "I.... Don't think so.."

RoomService: "No? Udo wan sahn toes???"

Guest: "I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what 'udo wan sahn toes' means."

RoomService: "Toes! Toes!... Why Uoo don wan toes?... Ow bow anglish moppin we botter?"

Guest: "Oh, English muffin!!! I've got it! You were saying 'toast'... Fine... Yes, an English muffin will be fine."

RoomService: "We botter?"

Guest: "No, just put the botter on the side."

RoomService: "Wad?!?"

Guest: "I mean butter... Just put the butter on the side."

RoomService: "Copy?"

Guest: "Excuse me?"

RoomService: "Copy.. tea... meel?"

Guest: "Yes. Coffee, please... And that's everything."

RoomService: "One Minnie. Scramah egg, creepse bayken, Anglish moppin, we botter on sigh & copy... Rye ??"

Guest: "Whatever you say."

RoomService: "Tanjooberrymutts."

Guest: "You're welcome"

Remember I did say "By the time you read through this...

...YOU WILL UNDERSTAND 'TANJOOBERRYMUTTS'

And you do now, don't you!
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick,great jokes haha,need to be fully awake to read the room service one tho glad the dentist went ok but sorry you're in pain,Lav,Pie offered them to you+I don't even have a CD player anymore,I get my mind clearing off YouTube (when I remember to do it) text Det yesterday and he got some news,hopefully he'll check in today,much love to all and wishes for a nice AF Thursday
            Last edited by paulywogg; January 4, 2018, 07:54 AM.
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning Mick, Pauly, and all yet to arrive!

I need a break from my father. I don't remember him being such a high maintenance individual, or maybe that was my mother's job. All I know is that his constant demands are wearing me out. Since he can't do anything for himself anymore, every thought in his head becomes an item on my to-do list. I'm sick of it, and also angry at myself for feeling this way. Can he not just live out his life peacefully? Rant NOT over, just getting started. Sorry, and thanks for listening.

Comment

Pi...just draw an arrow beside every item on the to-do list and write in "see wife". RANT away, get it all out. Don't be angry with yourself, you're just being honest and honesty is the best policy.

Pauly...still reading and re-reading the room service joke, I'll get it eventually. LOL Thanks for letting us know you heard from Det and will await his post.

Mick...sorry about the dentist trip. I think you've done your time with that issue. 6 painkillers! :egad: Hope you get it sorted soon. I'm with you on not being complacent and keeping the awareness alive. Trips to the Newbies Nest helps me stay grounded.

Watching the storm warnings for Eastern US and hoping every stays safe. Another day of our heat wave here, I've already been out for a walk, in the dark! Have a Tremendous Thursday and I'll be checking back later....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hi folks. Wow the storms you guys are going through seem intense.
                  That's quite a tooth job Mick. I'm still coughing away. I guess travel to South Africa depends on what you like doing and how the trip is organised. I lived in Kenya for nearly 2 years and visited Tanzania and Zimbabwe. All fascinating with beautiful scenery. But it's different when one lives there.
                  I stil get the desire to drink. Not an urge - more of a taste habit thing. And it's usually when I am happy or a bit bored or want to celebrate. Not when I am depressed or anxious. I talk it out with a friend or family. Just say it and then they say, don't be silly and it's done.
                  So keep ranting Pie. Its good to do.
                  I have to dash so hugs to alll.

Comment

heya ABers, a blue det here sad to say. managed to lose my job a few days ago and I've been in a drinking depression phase
                    which I'm hoping doesn't last long. we have a new operations manager and he's throwing his weight around making changes off
                    the cuff and apparently my personnel file didn't impress him... dunno.

anyway, not sleeping or eating well and that has to change also.

thanks to Pauly and PPQ for prying me out of my shell. i'm too old to be homeless anymore... it was hard enough
                    in my 20's. damn. i'll figure out something. in the meantime I need to eat something and drink water. simple enough
                    i think I can figure that out

be well loves
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Det...thanks for checking in, we've been worried. Sorry about the job that just sucks! Reach out to any agencies for help. Just ask. :hug:

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Yep, the storm is over but the high winds continue. Tomorrow & Saturday we will be having wind chills of -14 to -16, damn.
                        The good news is the power has stayed on so far, yay!

Mick, I think learning how to use a new kitchen tool is good for my brain. It forces me to think in new & different ways
                        Sorry the tooth work is such a hassle. Hopefully it will be done soon & you'll be as good as new.

Sam, how much snow did you get? We only got a few inches but it's blowing around all over the place. Stay warm!!

Pie, does the new wife not want to do things for your Dad? What's up with that? I would have a talk with her I think. Don't you worry about ranting here - rant away!!!

Pauly, did you ever try the MWO CDs? They are designed specifically to help us with our mutual problems. You can pick up an inexpensive CD player on ebay or at Walmart for < $20, that's what I did. Give it some more thought, those CDs are awesome.

Det, I hope you check in soon.

PQ, there's definitely no talking a walk around here today. I think these winds could blow you into a different state!!!
                        I hope your day was good!

TT, I hope you are feeling OK too. We sure have had a lot of sick folks on this thread lately. No fun to be sick.

Hello to anyone else popping in & have a peaceful night everyone!

Lav
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Well crap, Det. Happy to have you posting, but sorry to hear the news. You must be destined to be doing something else. Prolly not drinking, though. Please take care, friend.

Oh, the new wife does plenty, all of the day to day things and more. She's even given him a bell to ring for her when he wants something! Ironically, what Dad wanted yesterday was for me to take on a business matter of hers! Something that she doesn't even need help with! He sits around all day dreaming up ideas, then calls to tell me what he wants done. I routinely take care of the necessaries, no problem. My objection is to all the extraneous stuff, and crises he creates. I do understand his need to feel relevant, and that's the part I wish I had more patience with. I just don't right now. For sure he's not going to change. Can I order an attitude adjustment from Amazon?

Comment

moenin alll..how are things today then? hopefully with the weekend looming for some a a positive spin....not raining here at the moment ...yesterday it hammreded down and during it all ,the back door to the conservatory decided it wouldnt lock,so had to strip that down well I didnt hafta but I did..
                            then put up some wall paper .so that was it really ...

ok then lets have a brew ...hopefully hear from the dentist this morning..

hiya det Im sorry to hear about the job mate,...you need to try and get help with everything ,it just sounds like a line that but obviously this alone isnt cutting it for ya ...you need professional help..otherwise you will end up in a massive shitty spiral...and I for one dont want to see that buddy so shift your butt into gear mate.

hiya pie I need a break from my father. I don't remember him being such a high maintenance individual, or maybe that was my mother's job. All I know is that his constant demands are wearing me out. Since he can't do anything for himself anymore, every thought in his head becomes an item on my to-do list.

your post ...and you arent the only one ....you have your own life to lead ,as well as looking after your dad ...I know Julie feels the same at times i include myself in that..not that she doesnt love him ,but the fact that...totally opposite from yours ...he will do absolutely nothing ..except go to the pub ..he can manage that ok...and other times he will lie in the house on the couch and do nothing ..not watch telly read nish..so it is understandable ..Julies mum did everything ..and it seems like now he is lost ...no interests friends nothing ....but I also think part of that is of his making too..

so just to tell you you aint alone ..it does get annoying it does get frustrating ...but I remember ...Im gonna be that same pain in the ass to Amy !!

hiya Lav..hows you then ..obviously you are miles ahead of us ...that cooker has just been advertised in the papers over here...so you enjoying playing with it ? and no reports of food poisoning yet ...you are onto a winner here ! here you go ..one digital brew...

hiya tt ,,,hows you ? yep the tooth/teeth has been some job ....2 years next month it all started ..in that time I have had 129 needles in my mouth...I know I counted them!!Itsa very complicated job ,..obviously I havent gone int all the details here ,but suffice to say the guy that is doing it is one of the top in his field ...he teaches other dentists at their college ,,,his forte is complicated stuff not run of the mill ..hence moi the guinea pig!
                            re the Africa thing ...Im honestly not sure ...its a lot of brass for something that doesnt jump out at us ...Iwould rather go back to Russia ..but Julie aint up for it!!

hiya ppqp ...you ok?yeh well a heat wave ...trade some rain for it?yep I think on the back of my bills the dentist has had some bloody good holidays!!what are you up to today then?

hiya pauly hows you then good I hope ...

right off to make brekkie ..no not for moi...will put up jokes in a min
                            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

this is true...

Outside England's Bristol Zoo there is a parking lot for 150 cars and 8 buses.

For 25 years, its parking fees were managed by a very pleasant attendant. The fees were £1 for cars ($1.40),
                              £5 for buses (about $7).

Then, one day, after 25 solid years of never missing a day of work, he just didn't show up; so the Zoo Management
                              called the City Council and asked it to send them another parking agent.

The Council did some research and replied that the parking lot was the Zoo's own responsibility.

The Zoo advised the Council that the attendant was a City employee.

The City Council responded that the lot attendant had never been on the City payroll.

Meanwhile, sitting in his villa somewhere on the coast of Spain (or some such scenario), is a man who'd apparently
                              had a ticket machine installed completely on his own; and then simply began to show up every day, commencing to collect
                              and keep the parking fees, estimated at about $560 per day -- for 25 years.

Assuming 7 days a week, this amounts to just over $7 million dollars! .....

And no one even knows his name!

Grandparents and Kids

1. She was in the bathroom, putting on her makeup, under the watchful eyes of her young granddaughter, as she'd done many times before. After she applied her lipstick and started to leave, the little one said, "But Gramma, you forgot to kiss the toilet paper good-bye!" I will probably never put lipstick on again without thinking about kissing the toilet paper good-bye..

2. My young grandson called the other day to wish me Happy Birthday. He asked me how old I was, and I told him, 62. My grandson was quiet for a moment and then he asked, "Did you start at 1?"

3. After putting her grandchildren to bed, a grandmother changed into old slacks and a droopy blouse and proceeded to wash her hair. As she heard the children getting more and more rambunctious, her patience grew thin. Finally, she threw a towel around her head and stormed into their room, putting them back to bed with stern warnings. As she left the room, she heard the three-year-old say with a trembling voice, "Who was THAT?"

4. A grandmother was telling her little granddaughter what her own childhood was like: "We used to skate outside on a pond I had a swing made from a tire; it hung from a tree in our front yard. We rode our pony. We picked wild raspberries in the woods". The little girl was wide-eyed, taking this all in. At last she said, "I sure wish I'd gotten to know you sooner!"

5. My grandson was visiting one day when he asked, "Grandma, do you know how you and G-d are alike?" I mentally polished my halo and I said, "No, how are we alike?'' "You're both old," he replied.

6. A little girl was diligently pounding away on her grandfather's word processor. She told him she was writing a story. "What's it about?" he asked. "I don't know," she replied. "I can't read."

7. I didn't know if my granddaughter had learned her colors yet, so I decided to test her. I would point out something and ask what color it was. She would tell me and was always correct. It was fun for me, so I continued. At last, she headed for the door, saying, "Grandma, I think you should try to figure out some of these, yourself!"

8. When my grandson Billy and I entered our vacation cabin, we kept the lights off until we were inside to keep from attracting pesky insects. Still, a few fireflies followed us in. Noticing them before I did, Billy whispered, "It's no use Grandpa. Now the mosquitoes are coming after us with flashlights."

9. When my grandson asked me how old I was, I teasingly replied, "I'm not sure." "Look in your underwear, Grandpa," he advised, "mine says I'm 4 to 6."

10. A second grader came home from school and said to her grandmother, "Grandma, guess what? We learned how to make babies today." The grandmother, more than a little surprised, tried to keep her cool. "That's interesting," she said, "how do you make babies?" "It's simple," replied the girl. "You just change 'y' to 'i' and add 'es'."

11. Children's Logic: "Give me a sentence about a public servant," said a teacher. The small boy wrote: "The fireman came down the ladder pregnant." The teacher took the lad aside to correct him. "Don't you know what pregnant means?" she asked. "Sure," said the young boy confidently. 'It means carrying a child."

12. A grandfather was delivering his grandchildren to their home one day when a fire truck zoomed past. Sitting in the front seat of the fire truck was a Dalmatian dog. The children started discussing the dog's duties. "They use him to keep crowds back," said one child. "No," said another. "He's just for good luck." A third child brought the argument to a close. "They use the dogs," she said firmly, "to find the fire hydrants."

13. A 6-year-old was asked where his grandma lived. "Oh," he said, "she lives at the airport, and when we want her, we just go get her. Then, when we're done having her visit, we take her back to the airport."

14. Grandpa is the smartest man on earth! He teaches me good good things but I don't get to see him enough to get as smart as him!

15. My Grandparents are funny, when they bend over; you hear gas leaks and they blame their dog.

Murphy's wife borrowed his car and parked in the supermarket car park. Just as she came out laden with shopping, she saw a young lad break into the car, hot wire it and drive off.

Naturally she reported the matter to the police.

'What did he look like?, the sergeant asked.

'I don't know she replied, but I got the licence plate'.

Some people say that I'm superficial, but that's just on the surface.

Why do we drive on the parkway and park in the driveway?

Profanity sucks.

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's intolerance.

The world's full of apathy, but I don't care.

Perspective is in the eye of the beholder.

Prejudiced people are all alike.

What is the probability that something will happen according to the odds?

Exaggeration is not all it's cracked up to be.

Evil is not all bad.

I'm still not sure if I understand ambiguity.

Always be on the lookout for conspicuousness.

There's no such thing as nonexistence.

Cooperation can only be reached if we work together.

As far as I'm concerned, treachery will sometimes bring loyalty into question.

He doesn't have much of a reputation, or so I've heard.

I disagree with unanimity.

I have my doubts about disbelief.

Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.

One should never generalize.

Avoid clich้s like the plague.

Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake.

On one hand, I'm indecisive, but on the other, I'm not.

I have a twin brother; he's identical, but I'm not.

Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.

Death to all fanatics!

An oral contract isn't worth the paper it’s written on.

If we do not succeed, we run the risk of failure.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous!

I always wanted to be a procrastinator!

Rehab is for quitters!

The shortest distance between two points is how far apart they are.

Don't be redundant by repeating yourself.

Grammar has gots to be one of the most importantest things ever.

My identity lies in not knowing who I am.

I am becoming increasingly worried that there isn't enough anxiety in my life.

I have this nagging fear that everyone is out to make me paranoid.

Free advice is worth what you paid for it.

I keep telling myself that I am a pathological liar, but I am not sure if I believe it.

Not only am I redundant and superfluous, but I also tend to use more words than necessary.

There are only three kinds of people: people who can count and people who can't.

Reality is a big, nasty, vicious dragon, but I don't believe in dragons.

Real Answers Taken over the Years on Larry Gogan’s Radio Show in Ireland.
                              Actual answers given to Larry Gogan on the Just a Minute Quiz.

1) Something a blind man might use? A Sword

2) A Song with the word Moon in the title? Blue Suede Moon

3) Name the Capital of France? F

4) Name a bird with a long Neck? Naomi Campbell

5) Name an occupation where you might need a torch? A burglar

6) Where is the Taj Mahal? Opposite the Dental Hospital

7) What is Hitlers first name ? Heil

8) As happy as.... (Larry gave a hint - think of my name) A pig in sh*t

9) Some famous brothers ? Bonnie and Clyde.

10) A dangerous race ? The Arabs

11) Something that floats in a bath ? Water

12) An item of clothing worn by the Three Musketeers ? A horse

13) Something you wear on a beach ? A deckchair

14) A famous Royal ? Mail

15) Something that flies that doesn't have an engine? A bicycle with wings

16) A famous bridge ? The Bridge Over Troubled Waters

17) Something a cat does ? Goes to the Toilet

18) Something you do in the bathroom ? Decorate

19) A method of securing your home ? Put the kettle on

20) Something associated with pigs ? The Police

21) A sign of the Zodiac ? April

22) Something people might be allergic to ? Skiing

23) Something you do before you go to bed ? Sleep

24) Something you put on walls ? A roof

25) Something Slippery ? A conman

26) A kind of ache ? A fillet of fish

27) A Jacket Potato topping ? Jam

28) A food that can be brown or white ? A potato

29) A famous Scotsman? Jock

30) A famous Scotsman? Vinnie Jones

31) Something you open other than a door ? Your bowels

32) What star do travelers follow? Joe Dolan

Comment

Mae everybody,dang Mick that's a pretty good scheme by the parking lot attendant! Pie,sorry your dad is being difficult atm,how's the real estate going? Det,I hadn't realized you drank,,you know you gotta get clear especially when you need to go job hunting,which is a pain in the ass as it is,,even harder hungover everything is harder when hungover I've learned finally,woke up with a headache,hopefully it passes without taking Advil,sometimes it makes me feel "toxic" weird much love to all and wishes for a happy AF Friday!
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X