Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 7th

Good evening Abbers,

I'm guilty of keeping Mick up too late chatting on FB last night, ha ha!
    glad you're feeling a bit better today & good luck detecting tomorrow

Det, awesome pic
    If I had to have a personal bodyguard I'd choose a humpback whale - for sure!
    Glad you found a new friend with common interests!

Pauly, hope your weekend is good & are ready for the new baby arrival, yay!

PQ, did you get your vitamin D? We had some sun this afternoon but it started getting real cold again.

Had a quieter day today, the golden twins are behaving, haha!
    Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Ahoyhoy ABenators!

ahhh, finally feeling like the sky isn't falling on my head a little bit. Boy was I struggling bad for the last couple weeks. whew.

PPQ, sunshine? way to go I got some sun today too. It wasn't warm in the shade but the sun is magic. Did you know only approx
      1 billionth of the sun's radiated light actually reaches Earth? yep... listening to science podcasts in bed last night.

Lav, glad to hear the twins are behaving. And good job keeping Mick up! the guy just has insane energy.

Pauly, things calmer at the workplace these days?

well, had a really nice chat with my Dad today...looking at possibly going back into biz together...we'll see. I'd be moving back
      to HI but it beats the heck out of Syria.

Had a couple sober friends over for lunch today which was great, and signed up for a meditation session Monday night.
      filling my life with good people/energy which I stupidly deprived myself for soooo damn long.

still didn't sleep great again last night but with feeling more positive I'm hoping that turns around.

be well loves
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

ps... Mick, yes I'd love to do photography for work but Reno is just too small of a market. Have to get my bum
        to da big city to really make it work.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hey Mick, Heywood sounds familiar, going to look it up.

Det, you sound fab. Wish we still had the chat feature on MWO, we had lots of great chats. When you take the plunge and interact with with others like yourself, it is always a resounding success.

I'm sorry the last 2 weeks have been a struggle.

Hi to everyone else, I have to catch up on decent sleeps.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
          X