Re: w/c 18th

ppq i love the pic
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Hey Det!
      Glad you checked in but are you OK? Still shaking? How long now? Can you get some expert help to ease your symptoms? Lots of H2O for you, stay hydrated & stay safe.

Mick, someone didn't pay the internet bill in India? Ha ha, I hope you are enjoying your stay anyway

PQ, that sure looks like a snowy owl on a snowy fence, nice!
      All is peaceful in the family for now, thank goodness. I imagine my grandsons are going to want to see the new chicks I brought home today, hopefully their father can bring them over for a bit. Having a no stress Friday sounds like a darn good idea to me

Hello to Pauly, TT, Pie, Sam & all the folks, old & new.
      Wishing everyone a nice night!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mick...so the truth comes out. You went all that way to rub shoulders with our Prime Minister. LOL Although our temps went up a bit today it was definitely not the 90F you're experiencing. Have a great time and check in whenever you can find the elusive tinternet.

Det...so glad to see your post. Heed nurse Lav's advice and reach out for expert help if you need to. Glad you liked the pic, you'll be taking your own soon.

Lav...I want to come see the new chicks! They look so cute. It was a relatively quiet day at work and with no events at the centre this weekend we all packed it in early.

Still waking up to -5F which frankly just sucks! This has been a trying February, so looking forward to March.
        Have a peaceful evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody,Det good to see you((hugs)) PQ,nice pic,Lav,cute chicks wishing us all a nice AF Saturday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning Pauly...you must be heading into work, here's a brew to go. Hope you have a Super Sober Saturday.

MAE to the rest of the gang, brews for all and will check in later....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hiya folks. .wow another hour one today. .89 degrees. Hope all are OK. I'm doing this on my phone went to Jaipur city today and also Amber Fort..some place..tomorrow on to Ranthambore game reserve. Glad to see you back in det hellos to each and every one of you x
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hi all, still shaky but another day of AF for sure. Mick, any travel pics? sorry if I didn't see back that far on the thread.
                Lav, congrats on new 'pets'.
                Pauly, glad yer ok.
                PPQ, must be hard to leave the house on days like that. do you snowshoe?
                much love to all
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Mick...will you be staying long at the Ranthambore game reserve? Sounds like your trip is one stop after another or do you manage to stay put somewhere? Enjoy the weather and no complaints!

Det...shakes must be getting a bit better, you managed 5 sentences. LOL Did you get any professional help with the withdrawls or are you managing on your own? You just be careful and pay attention to your body.

Shout out to the rest of you. Enjoying a heatwave today, Mick's only 60 degrees warmer. LOL....:smile:PPQP

Comment

ya got a few more words in. did manage to get a script for benzos thank goodness or I'd be in a clinic. now going through the super emotional/crying thing. sigh... this too shall pass.
                    and i don't have to do it again. I have to believe that.
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

That’s absolutly right Det! You can/should choose to make the the last & forever quit. Please choose that
                      Glad you are checking in with us regardless.

PQ, sorry your weather is so freaking cold, that definitely sucks.
                      We just have the chilly damp stuff that settles right in your bones if you know what I mean.

Mick, I saw your pics on FB, nice! I hope you continue to enjoy your trip

Pauly, give us some updates on your newest baby boy!

Please excuse the extra typos, I am on my ipad so I could get a quick pic of my 12 chicks for you guys. The heat lamp colors everything red but their happy & super cozy!

1A7BFB52-3121-449D-BFD0-EB34BD6BDB23.jpg

Have a nice night everyone, stay warm!

Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                      X