Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 25th

Mae everybody,Mick,yep I love those bunnies
    Glad to hear Jeeves is better,took Lou and his cousin bowling last night and I think I should have passed,,I'm bloody exhorsted! It was fun though,I'll put some pics on fb,wanted hubs to come but it was kind of late(for us) and he has to work today too,he's liking the new job thank goodness,I'll be like PQ and pop in later,much love to all,,Det are you ok? You have me a bit worried
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Yay for Jeeves! Boo for more snow days!

I'm off to show some condos, and after that, should run out to visit Dad. Been putting that off because it's so unpleasant. And I'm in a cranky mood anyway. Ugh! Just want to get it over with.

Stay warm, y'all!

Comment

Pauly...I'm glad your hubs is liking his new job. One less thing for you to stress over.

Pi...I hear you about visiting your Dad, I've been there before too. Get it done and then you can move on. Are the condos you're showing one's that you're selling?

Comment

PQ,he likes his new job but other job cut him short in his last check!After holding it a week longer,saying they were going to send it he finally went out to get it,,$300 for two weeks,, ,,seriously? Guys a crook and that's why he's losing customers.
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
            PQ,he likes his new job but other job cut him short in his last check!After holding it a week longer,saying they were going to send it he finally went out to get it,,$300 for two weeks,, ,,seriously? Guys a crook and that's why he's losing customers.
            Makes me think of the saying "What goes around, comes around". It sucks that he was short changed but it sounds like he's in a much better place.

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Sunny & coolish today - not bad. Definitely not looking forward to snow on Monday but it won't be much, I hope.

Mick, sounds like you are all ready to get out in the garden. You had better hold off a bit if your weather is like ours. I cut a handful of forsythia & pussy willow stems & brought them inside a few days ago. Now I have spring blooming in my kitchen
              We really don't have much need to go to garden centers since moving here. We buy plants from the Amish growers, cheap too. I am ready for spring if/when it ever gets here.

PQ, guess you are hunkered down for the weekend. Good time to catch up on reading or movies or whatever.

Pie, I hope your day went well & you got some business on those condos. As far as your visit - I really do know how you feel, hope it was OK.

Pauly, glad your husband is liking his new job, that's always a plus. You both need to keep moving forward to bigger & better things for both of you. Have a fun Easter with the family

Det, hope you are improving!

Hello to Sam & everyone else.
              Have a nice night one & all!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X