June 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: June 2018

Hi everyone - I will take a look here each day case anyone posts, bit Lav, don't feel pressured to also write here!

I may come here and rant every once in a while! You guys know my history well...

Wishing a great day to anyone who stops by... miss you Pauly and SK...

Comment

Hello friends,Cyn,I'd still like to see the thread running even though I'll miss Star tremendously this thread is my holistic,nutrition and spiritual place so let's see how it goes,waves to Lav and SK
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly, good to see you back!
        Let's keep the mind, body, spirit notion going

Cyn, at this point in my life I just don't accept any pressure, LOL
        I feel like I've been there, done that & and am never going back

I put in 8 hours today on boy watch & am exhausted. They ate the whole time they were here, three meals & a million snacks. Will be hitting the supermarket tomorrow for sure.
        Have a nice night everyone!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I hear you Lav,I had the boys this afternoon and they just left,Lou snacked the whole time too haha

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

So today I went & restocked the fridge after the boys emptied it yesterday, ha ha! They are off on an overnight camping trip with their dad tonight. I hope the rain misses them.

I also took Matilda to the vet this afternoon for her yearly checkup & was told she has an enlarged liver, possible hepatitis
            They took blood & will get a treatment plan together when the results come in. In the meantime she's starting on an antibiotic. She's only 6 years old, I thought we would be OK for a few more years with her. After all we went thru with Maxie last year - ugh.

Anyway, wishing everyone a nice night!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Morning!
              Yay Pauly, good to hear from you! I bet you and Lav will be able to compare notes and as those boys grow up! Glad you want to keep talking about nutrition and stuff... it's good to know our histories together. Lav, I am exhausted just hearing about your day with the kids! So sorry to hear about your pup -- I am crossing fringes that it is something curable easily. SK, sending shouts out to you --

I have had quite a time figuring out what works for me and what doesn't in the new protocol from my new doc... I've pretty much just gone back on my old protocol. I think I told you guys that we have another overseas work trip - that's coming up soon, we leave on the 20th for 10 days, back June 30th. So I am just trying to get back to some king of normal before I go -- I'll be taking food and snacks for myself... it's not a European country, so I'm not sure what food I'll encounter. ...

Well, Pauly, you are helping me to get back to my little guided meditation... I have been slacking off lately with all the work and To Do list. Here's one that I remember...
              "I am kind and I attract kindness"

Wishing all a good day --

Comment

Morning friends,Lav,I really hope your pup will be ok,I remember last year when you lost your other one Cyn,it is sooo hard to figure out what to eat! I was reading about histamine diets last night and finally just had to stop,,seems like everything raises it,what's left? sheesh Kell sent me a cute video of Romeo pulling Lou's hair and Lou laughing it was so cute I'll bet SK is in Canada? Remember she had rescheduled but I can't remember when,wishes for a fab,free Thursday"I am kind and attract kindness"

Comment

Greetings Cyn & Pauly!

Feeling blessed but a little guilty for having such a picture perfect day here today. Lest nigh two tornadoes touched down in the northern part of the state - EF-2s, geez. My son & grandsons were camping a little north of the area that got hit & they just had a little rain & lightning. Wow, that's too close for comfort.

Cyn, I think I may have finally found my sweet spot as far as eating goes. For me, the more vegan my day the better I feel & the better I sleep as well. That's fine with me.
                  I hope you can get a handle on things before your trip, geez. I know eating while travelling can present problems.

Pauly, my dog hasn't exhibited any symptoms of being sick. She's eating & acting in her normal fashion. I started her on the antibiotic last night, she gets dosed twice/day. I'm trying not to overthink this & get myself freaked out but you know....
                  Your grandsons are enjoying each other right now but that will change, haha! I see my grandsons getting along one minute then they're punching the crap out of each other the next ~ swell. Boys are more like little wild animals, LOL

Have a nice night everyone!
                  Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Hello everyone. :checkin:

Pauly - loved the story about Romeo and Louie. :love:
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hello Nora & everyone
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Happy Saturday friends

Comment

Same to you Pauly
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Hi all -

I wrote a post a day or so ago, but I don't see it here!!! Darn. Oh well, anyway, I hope everyone is doing well -- Lav we had the brutal heat/humidity combo yesterday, we will definitely put at least one window air conditioner in today. The dog sitter may need it in the guest room. I hope things cool down for you there, it is better here today.

Pauly, sounds like your family is dealing with the summer crud... so sorry - I hope you are able to stay well.

SK, had any good chocolate cake lately?

I am flying around today getting things done --- we leave tomorrow, so the clock is ticking.

Cheers all for a good AF day ---

Comment

Safe travels Cyn!

Comment

It was about two degrees cooler here today & slightly less humid. Nothing to write home about, LOL

Cyn, I wasn't sure when you were planning to leave. Wishing you a safe trip & I hope you find better weather
                                The dog sitter probably would appreciate a little AC.

Pauly, how are you? Is the family feeling better?

I am sick to my stomach with the political news this week. I am at the point of feeling ashamed of our beloved country & the way it is systematically being torn into bits. This sh*t has to end soon, very soon

Have a decent night one & all!

Lav
                                AF since 03/26/09
                                NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Working...
                                X