W/c 17th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: W/c 17th June

Mae everybody,just back from dropping my car off to get the a/c fixed gonna be using Kell's car this morning for my important tasks of 99 cents store and Walmart PQ,youre up bright and early,think Det had talked about his A.D in the past,thing with those pills is sometimes after awhile they conk out,I know Zoloft just made me crazier so I'm wary of ever trying another one,waves to the gang,much love to all and wishes for a happy BF Friday!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

holy moly it has rained. Our main living space, the basement had water seeping in from the back wall, spent the AM mopping and moping. Never had that happen before. I walked into it in the dark and my first thought was our dog.... which we don't have any more.

Det!!! it is great hearing from you. You sound like things are going well for you, okie eh???!!

PQ, no field work today! suppose to deliver plat to an attorney but not sure I'm getting out today.

Pauly, back all better?

Lav, you getting all this moisture?

Mick, what's shaking? all good?

Pi, how you doing? everything in Pi-land?

well off to man the pumps
      later
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Evening greetings Abbers,

WOW Det, you sound great. I am so happy for you :yay:
        This program has been the answer to your prayers I'd dare say. I have never been to OK but it sounds like it might be a great place for you to set down some roots! Keep up the good work & I hope you get your camera back real soon. We just had a mama deer walk across the back of our yard with two little ones in tow

PQ, I wonder why that kid didn't trust his mother, ha ha! My kids used to bring in every kid from the neighborhood with a scarped knee, I had a big stock of band aids, LOL
        Enjoy your long weekend, sounds nice.

Pauly, a car with no AC working in NV? Uh, no way, ha ha! I hope it get fixed so you keep your cool

Sam, we keep getting light showers here, off & on but nothing big. I know that feeling of trying to bail out a basement while the water seeps right thru the walls
        Good luck!

Hello to Pie, SK and the travelling man Mick.

Not much happening around here but that's fine with me.
        Have a decent night everyone!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,ok where is Mick? Hope all is well with you,slept 7+ hours yet still feel grouchy I hate that Lav,are you still taking Relizen? Stuff doesn't seem to be doing very much for me anymore,think I'm gonna just keep the boxes I have and stop it for a bit and see,I'll have back up in case I need to start it again,went to lunch with Kell yesterday at a sandwich place we like had 1/2 for lunch then the other half for dinner,fun times but Louie kept whining about the heat,so did Kell I told them summer just feckin started so get used to it! Haha,much love to all and wishes for a super,sober Saturday!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

morning all
            well, water got about 2 feet over our bridge, it is still there but the fences down along the creek might as well not be there. Guess I'd better get to putting a fence back together. Thank goodness my cows were in another field! They'd been everywhere! possible more rain on the way. joy,
            Anyway, hope everyone's weekend is stellar, tunes tonight for me!
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

MAE ALL....

Pauly...Mick is doing a charity fundraiser by walking Hadreians Wall from Carlisle to Newcastle. Don't think he has much internet access.

hadrian.jpg

Had to look up Relizen. I was lucky going through that phase of my life, minimum symptoms and short lived. There's a sandwich shop like yours close to my work. I swear one sandwich could feed a family of 4. Don't envy the summer you're about to go through.

Lav...sounds like you had a quiet day yesterday, nice. When people ask got plans for the weekend my answer is usually yup, not doing a thing! LOL Funny how our priorities change as we get older.

Sam...did you manage to get the plat to the attorney? I think we're getting the same rain as you right now. We had a tsunami come through one of the childcare walls so I hear you about the mopping and moping. One of the downspouts on the outside of the building was draining the water into the window well. Got that sorted so hope the fix holds up as it's been coming down hard. Lots of thunder and lightening I'm loving it only because I don't have to go anywhere. How's the new bridge holding up?

Got to refill my cup so brews all around. Shout out to the rest of the gang....:smile:PPQP

X-Post Sam...you've answered my questions about the bridge. When Mick gets back I'm sure he'll help you with the fence, he's an expert now.
              Last edited by porqoui; June 23, 2018, 09:22 AM.

Comment

That's right PQ,I totally forgot about Mick's big adventure! I shouldn't post until I've had more coffee haha

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

7 pm & the sun just came out - better late than never I guess, ha ha!!

Mick, I hope the walk went well for you & everyone else there

Pauly, I had better results with the Relizen when I first started it back in the dead of winter. Now that it's hotter out I just automatically have more hot flashes, ugh. I think 23 years of this BS is way more than enough
                  I hope Louie is feeling better, ear infection wise.

PQ, how come I seem to be having more hot flashes than anyone else on the planet? This seriously just sucks.
                  I hope your rain lets up soon. We had such a wet spring here 7 that was enough for me.

Sam, we're still just getting occasional downpours, nothing like what you've been experiencing. I hope the cows stayed put for you while you made fence repairs.
                  You might laugh at this - I have a seriously broody hen. I call her Grumpy Chicken. After 2 weeks of her sitting in a nest box 24/7 (with no eggs) I threw her outside this afternoon. She was really pissed at me, haha. I'm not letting her back in with the rest of the flock until she has an attitude change. I remember my Psych nursing - if you can't behave in the group then you get removed from the group, LOL

Hello to Pie & SK. Yesterday was SK's birthday, saw that on Facebook
                  Have a nice night everyone!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

managed to sneak on for a quickie here ABerooos, mega rain here in OK too. Dunno if I could really live here with the humidity. icky-poo!

this outfit does have 4 facilities in Italy though! also one in Spain and Hungary. hmmm....

Mick, hows the epic walk fundraiser?

shouts to all from the middle of nowhere. Made teriyaki chicken/broccoli tonight and the enormous tray got scarfed in a minute. wow

be well loves
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Originally posted by Determinator View Post
                      managed to sneak on for a quickie here ABerooos, mega rain here in OK too. Dunno if I could really live here with the humidity. icky-poo!

this outfit does have 4 facilities in Italy though! also one in Spain and Hungary. hmmm....

Mick, hows the epic walk fundraiser?

shouts to all from the middle of nowhere. Made teriyaki chicken/broccoli tonight and the enormous tray got scarfed in a minute. wow

be well loves
                      Italy, Spain, Hungary....Wow, just look at those possibilities! I could have done with some teriyaki chicken/broccoli tonight.
                      Sounding good Det, keep it up...:smile: PPQP
                      Last edited by porqoui; June 23, 2018, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X