Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 1 July

MAE ALL...

Mick...love the pics. Overcast looks ok to me, would make me feel like I could just relax and not do anything strenuous. And by the way....

happy3.jpg 29 again eh?

congrats5.jpg Congrats on 6 years and still going strong

Thanks for all you do on this thread....:smile:PPQP
    Last edited by porqoui; July 4, 2018, 07:03 AM.

Comment

morning all,
      nice pics, Mick. looks like paradise to me. HAPPY 6TH!!!!! not bimbling any more, eh??!!

Lav, appears I missed a post or two, you have a sick chick?

already starting to cook here, looks like relief coming this weekend from this dang heat. Pauly, cooking in Vegas these days?

well, everyone have a jolly forth!!

X post, PQ, nice cake!
      Last edited by Samstone; July 4, 2018, 07:09 AM.
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Congratulations Mick!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Fantastic job, Mick!!!!! :yay: :yay: :heartbeat:
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good evening Abbers & Happy July 4th if you are celebrating :yay:

Mick, Happy 6 to you friend! Job well done I'd say :welldone:
            I kind of like overcast days on the beaches (I'm just weird that way) ha ha! Enjoy your stay & cover that shiny head of yours, LOL

Sam, not sick but injured rather badly. Don't know who or what but she was brutally attacked right inside the fenced yard. Left her traumatized, unable to stand or hold her head up & every single feather from the back of her neck was missing. 14 years raising these birds & I have never seen anything like that. She's doing well though, little by little.
            It was 7 degrees cooler today than yesterday but still hot as hell, ha ha! Happy 4th to you!

PQ, we had a HUGE storm last night & only lost power for a few minutes. Now that's progress!!!

Cowboy & Nora, nice to see you here
            Hello to the rets of the regulars.

We have finished packing up this entire household (pretty much). Everything is stored in the garages & basement for now. The guys will be moving the furniture out on Monday & the floor refinishing will begin. I'll be on my trip to Canada & not helping with that part, LOL
            Have a nice night everyone!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav...7 degrees is better than nothing! You'll be cooling off soon as we're supposed to heat up. Gotta love that jet stream. I'm with you on the overcast beaches now, in younger years I would have been disappointed. Good timing with the Canada trip, didn't realize house renos were happening. Temps will be moderating and chance of rain on Monday so you should be good. LOL

ABC...Nora...good to see you pop in.

Pauly...need you back, who am I supposed to bounce off my cooking ideas!

Serious work accomplished this morning, filling in for missing bridge players this afternoon and taking off an hour early made for a very satisfying day.
              Peaceful evening to all....:smile:PPQP
              Last edited by porqoui; July 5, 2018, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Mae all quick jump in to day thank you to you all. . You make this place. .not me..off to loro parque today..It is very similar to sea world. .did you all have a good 4th? Well those it applies to. Lav your chicken looks well. A big hello to you all...and thank you
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...how was the trip to loro parque? Has the weather improved? Hope you're getting a lot of rest.

All the rain has left so I hope it's headed to those who need it. Going up to 30 tomorrow, glad it's Friday. Long day and to top it off we discovered our fax line isn't working. Not a big deal except that's the line that calls the security company. LOL Don't know why the boss has to start investigating things at 4:50pm! He didn't solve the problem and it was obvious he really didn't know what he was doing.

Shout out to the gang. Have a good evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Today was day 7 of the heat wave & thankfully it's ending tomorrow with a promised boatload of rain, YES!
                    I am also watching the boys tomorrow so they can just stay inside with their iPads again & empty my fridge, ha ha!!

PQ, I think I have the appropriate gear for whatever the weather decided to do next week on our trip. Went & got the frizz buzzed off today just in case it's humid up there, LOL
                    Glad your day was good yesterday, hope today was as well!

Mick, hope you are enjoying sunny Spain (or thereabouts)

Pauly, Pie, SK & others missing ~ please check in with us. Hey to Sam!

Wishing everyone a nice night!
                    Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09

Comment

better late than never....
                      evening all, long day at work, meeting, the muzac. I be tired, going to beddie bye. Hope everyone is fine
                      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Afternoon allhow are we well bit of a problem with the site this morning it was worldwide too..glad to see it is fixed now. .another lovely day here. . Not done a lot but I guess that's what holidays are about. . Maybe! ,,,,hope we are all doing good just looked at the temperature here and back home they are the same grr thank you all for your birthday day wishes...but please the 21 yr cards are a bit much..That was last year
                        So lav., you got your hair cut like mine?��We can start a fashion. ...
                        Hiya ppqp the parque was ace..I never tire of the place..did you get the telephones and fax sorted out if not get Glen Campbell. .He was a lineman for the county....,,,
                        Hiya sam Pauly nora tree..??
                        Hope you guys are doing good

Speak soon,
                        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL....glad to see it wasn't just my account that had been suspended. LOL

Mick...nope fax and phone line still not working. Major outage central and southern Alberta. Wait time on the phone is 3 hours so I packed it up and came home. Heat wave has hit, it's 32 today. Yup holidays are for relaxing, take advantage of it.

Sam...your post even sounded tired. Hope you got a good rest.

Shout out to the rest of the gang. I'll be checking back in later.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening all,

The cool weather has finally arrived. It's a blessed 74 degrees, going down to 60 tonight which is awesome
                            Watched my grandsons today, they left shortly after dinner. The packing of the house is done, just need someone to help move the heavier pieces of furniture out. That will be my son, YB & hopefully another pair of hands Sunday afternoon.

Hi Mick & PQ! Glad we can message one another on Facebook when this place is offline.
                            Yeah Mick, you can almost see my shiny head too, ha ha. The girl cut the back & sides super short but I'm happier that way since it doesn't hold so much heat. Enjoy your trip.

PQ, no phone or fax? I'd go home too, haha! Hope the heatwave doesn't last too long like ours did, ugh.

Sam, hope you got some rest, yo really did sound tired!

A Philly news station sent a reporter out this way today to interview some farmers. The topic was the massive trade war 45 has unleashed & how it's going to affect the farms & crops, particularly soybeans. They are already extremely unhappy & claim they will be losing $$ big time. They said every fourth row of soybeans grown goes to China. I feel very sorry for them even though they are the ones who voted the moron into office

Hello to everyone. Pauly, time to come out of hiding, please.
                            Wishing a nice night for all!

Lav
                            AF since 03/26/09
                            NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Morning all,
                              selling some older cows today. Thank goodness the heat got turned off for awhile. Could use a shot of rain whilst I'm wishing.

Lav, I get concerned where this knuckle head is leading us. Alienate friends, buddy up to adversaries, trade wars, environment, etc.
                              how's the wounded chicken? any idea what the attacker might have been?

PQ, hope your heat wave doesn't last long. Same with me, I thought it was only my account that had been suspended.

one more cup of Joe then round up time, whoopie tye!
                              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Afternoon all how are we then. It's Saturday already. .only 2 days left after today. , again a loverly day., antics doing anything special for the weekend
                                I thought about para gliding but my insurance doesn't cov er me plus madam ain't impressed. So its a no
                                Hey sam how's you then ok.?

Hiya Lav how's you then? What's with all the furniture moving? What have I missed. I know you are off to canadia so is that why thehoose is getting packed

Hiya ppqp phones sorted yet?I wouldn't be waiting 3 hrs either it would be off ski time have a nice weekend

Hiya Pauly how are you today hope all is well.
                                Big shout to all others

Comment

Working...
                                X