w/c 1 July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 1 July

Mae everybody,not much going on here supposed to rain maybe,much love to all and wishes for a great bf Saturday!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Lav...perfect timing for your Canada trip, I'm sure you planned it that way. You're in luck it looks like it'll be about 77 while you're visiting.

Sam...thanks for kicking Saturday off. Good luck with the sale, I haven't been following the prices hope they're up. Suspended accounts, my first thought went to what was the last thing I posted? LOL

Mick...I'm glad you opted out of para gliding...I can just picture the posts now. LOL Phones not sorted, can't even get through to the phone company. Just as well it's the weekend. Sounds like you've had a relaxing time now just stay out of trouble for the next 2 days.

Pauly...good to see you. Rain in Vegas say it ain't so! LOL You working today? Whatever you're up to have a good one.

Putzing around the house and garden today. Staying well away from the Stampede grounds. Our one day heatwave was enough for me. Have a Super Sober Saturday all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mick,forgot to wish you a belated Happy Birthday!! Love you friend PQ,no rain yet but humid and heavy air,mini corn dogs and tater tots for dinner cuz I feel lazy,,will make a decent dinner tomorrow and I'm planning on making your baked potato salad,still have the recipe on my phone and it sounds good for something we haven't had in awhile
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

What a lovdly day, perfect really. 80 degrees, low humidity, sunny, very nice for a change

Hi there Sam & Mick! We sure are missing a lot of folks.
          Sam, I hope the cow roundup went as well as possible, ha ha. My wounded warrior is doing better every day BUT she will not go back out into the yard with the rest of the flock. She’s keeping herself safe inside the chicken house. I’ve been bringing her out a few times each day to get some sun & fresh grass under her feet. We have no idea who or what assaulted her, total mystery.

Mick, glad you are having a good time
          Monday morning the floor guys are coming in to replace the warped hardwood in the kitchen caused by a leak in the old fridge. Then they will refinish all of the kitchen, living & dining room floors. The bedrooms have carpeting so we are going to replace that as well. Why not? Ha ha.

I will be leaving early tomorrow to get to my daughter’s house then we start our trek north.
          I’ll check in when I can find a wifi connection. Hello to PQ, Pie & all the lost & missing.
          Have a nice night!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Afternoon all how are we doing all oki hope well that's it over bar the shouting. ..off tomorrow morning at 9 am...back home about the same at nightnext one is Italy in September. .how scary is that whe r has this year gone had Amy on the phone she has a cat...and it has gone missing .she has just moved and where she moved to someone left the door open..exit one cat....hopefully it will come back. ...
            How's the trip lav. .are you on the road..hiya the triple p gang..ppqp.pie.pauly . You all OK ...how do Sam and anyone else mad enough to lissen to me!!!!!��
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
            X