Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c22th

MAE ALL...

Lav...so did you have your overnight guests? Are they on their way now? With the no rain and sunshine I assume you got all those trees dealt with. Ya right, I can hear you say.

Mick...I can relate to Julie getting different diagnosis (that plural works for me). My brother went through the same thing till they settled on MS. Sorry about Amy's cat and hoping the operation does the trick. Did the rain and storms develop? I'm going to have to google red moon as I can't remember why we get it. Just heard you set a record high today, hope you did get the rain. The Henna Party really is something to see but I'll pass on the food.

Pauly...it sounds like you reached a compromise and didn't head out this morning. You going tomorrow? To this day I still worry about my kids when they're out and about. I think it's a Mom thing.

Had a quiet, productive day. Just the way I like it. Looking forward to the weekend and not being on call. Shout out to the MIA gang....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Well, it's Friday evening...…

This has been one heck of a week, no kidding!
      The boys finally went home last night just after 10 pm. The dog was dropped off around 1 this afternoon after she was released from the vet office. So I'm in charge of trying to feed & hydrate a sick dog & give her a dose of antibiotic 2X/day. Swell. She seems to be OK, so far.
      Raining & storming again now but no leaks, keeping my fingers crossed. No one can get up on the roof to address that flashing around the vent pipe until we get a drier day. The fallen trees are still where they fell, ha ha!

Mick, blepharitis is pretty common & can be treated but not cured. Treatment addresses the inflammation of the eye lids. I know it's uncomfortable but it usually doesn't damage your vision. I hope they gave Julie something to treat it right away.
      Geez, I hope the at recovers after all that, sounds painful, poor thing.
      I'm sad that we won't get to see the blood moon tonight. Apparently we are on the wrong side of the planet or something.

Pauly, I hope this weekend goes well, regardless of what you choose to do.

Hello to Sam, are you getting this awful rain too?
      Hello Pie, where are you?

Have a nice night everyone!
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all from a wet and windy uk ...wow one to the other...blistering heat to flooding!...it was hot as anything last night ...eventually nodded off about 2 am, then the rains came and came and the winds too...next week its supposedto be back to the high temps..those 2 are in the hutch refusing to come out!!
        not many here yesterday ...oh well ..less brews to make ...

hiya pauly hows you ? enjoy the weekend ...but you know where we are ..

hiya ppqp,,yep we got the weather....as for the moon saw nuffink skies were too cloudy ..the cat had the op ...doing really well apparently ..out detecting tomorrow ...my turn to drive ,.....5.30 start....have a nice weekend .

hiya Lav,hows you ..an hows the sick dog doing ok I ihope ...whats the meds ? metacam?same as ...really windy here today the rain has gone off tho...at the moment ....have a decent weekend

short and sweet ..no one around? have a good weekend ...remember pauly ....we are here ..
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick the weather has been crazy everywhere! I dunno if we've ever had such a monsoony summer like this one,,just pop up showers outta the blue nearly everyday,much love to all and wishes for a great BF Friday!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Hot & humid again but no rain today, yay!
            My dog patient seems to be doing fine, eating & drinking well. I have had to resort to emptying her antibiotic capsule onto a slice of ham, roll it up & feed it to her that way. My usual medicine hiding tricks didn't work on her, ha ha!
            You guys need to look on FB & see a few pictures I put on today from crazy land here...….one involves a 5 foot long black snake & the other a gigantic mushroom growing in my oversoaked yard. It's just been a totally weird day.

Mick, I just heard on the radio that this year is setting up to be the 4th hottest year ever!!!
            I hope you have a good day detecting tomorrow & it doesn't rain on you.

Pauly, I hope you had a good day - even though it's actually Saturday, ha ha!

PQ, what's up in your part of the planet today?

Hello to all & wishing a nice night for everyone!
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

hiya folks ,,,well pretty busy today,firstly did a bit on the railway ..bearing in mind its foil lined in the loft its like an oven!!anyway fitted another board behind that bridge at the back ,cut a tunnel through too ...looks good ...and relayed the track through it

20180803_192240.jpg

20180803_192140 (1).jpg

now Im going to lay some paving Slabs for the new hutch to sit on ,Ive mixed some sand and cement ...yep out detecting tomorrow ..the ground might be too dry ..you dont get lots of depth in this ....Lav any more probs with the foxes ? Panda has got this new one ..every time I pick her up to give her meds ..she pees on me ..Im sure its done on purpose ..sorry its a short fred ,off to get these down ...have a great weekend xx
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
              X