X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 2nd sep

Howdy Abbers,

Much improved today, yay!
    No real swelling left & the sags around the eyes are resolving themselves, thank goodness The peeling of my face & neck is just like what you get when you've had a sunburn which is so weird. Just grateful it's almost gone, geez.

SK, lava lamps with erections??? HA HA!
    We've had lava lamps but none of them were quite that entertaining, LOL
    I hope the cats spend many hours observing & enjoying

Mick, YB is an odd boy, you should know that by now. He said he had rescued two cats but found a home for one of them before returning. What happened to his lifelong allergy to cats? Our daughter begged for a cat when she was a little girl but we couldn't get one because of his allergy - yeah right. Now do you understand better why I was driven to self medicating with copious amounts of wine??
    Do you leave for vacation on Monday?

Hello to PQ, Det, Cyn & the vacationing Pauly

I've been inside working on some crafty embroidery stuff for a craft fair coming up Oct. 13. Not much else to do on a rainy day. It's much cooler now, yay!!
    Have a peaceful night everyone!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Re: w/c 2nd sep

Happy Sat night ABerooonies!

Lav, that doesn't sound fun, glad yer keeping spirits high nonetheless.

SK, a lava lamp for your cats? that is the grooviest thing I've heard in a long time! very cool. I think my trailer needs one.

Pauly, happy belated birthday love! do tell what fun you got up to...?

Dating site is a mix of a couple of sincere gals and a yooooge amount of scammers and more red flags than a Chinese circus. egad.
      I must say it's very entertaining!

kiddos are putting on a movie.. may just try to sit still long enough to watch it.

Made a super chicken BBQ again yesterday. Leftovers are about toast so time to make something different.

be well loves
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
      X