No announcement yet.

14th of the month before November...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 14th of the month before November...

Heya ABeroooos across the fruited plains!!

Mick, thanks for blasting us along as always. Glad to hear about yer bro. And now double-digging bunnies to keep track of i see.
    Love the bunny 'couples' picture.

Treegirl, roasting rodents.. nice LOL one nice thing about Vegas, no bugs or rodents to speak of. i think the place must be radioactive or something.

listening to 80's music here whilst getting together paperwork for a photoshoot I have coming up. I'll be shooting a couple of marathons coming to town
    in a couple weeks. sounds fun and pays decent even.

SK, are you serious about the cookware? I'd gladly pay you what I can for them... legendary! wowsers..... I'm overclemped. however you spell that

so glad to hear you are getting around better... it's such in increase in quality-of-life. My poor mum is still in hospital rehab and will be there for at least another
    month. ugh. Great to talk with her today at least, her old phone had broke.

Pauly, you have had rodents? oh crap... I guess I've just been lucky. Nice on the Halloween family fun. Uncles kids are pretty grown up but still young enough to be
    enjoying the holiday, have pumpkins on hand for carving here. Need to find a recipe for pumpkin cupcakes made with coconut flour.. Lav? got anything?

super that you are feeling better. yeah, salty crunchy things I adore. thankfully I'm fine with nuts. no didn't photo my king tomato d-oh! next one!

Well, pretty excited here... got a formal sit-down interview for a proper 'day job' tomorrow... still practicing making knots in my tie. agh! hate the bloody things but what the heck.
    report to follow....

that's it for the moment. Be well loves
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
    X