Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 25th

MAE ALL...

Mick...sometimes the tried and true are the only way to go. Bummer about key. When I bought my car part of the paperwork had the programming code for the key. I was told if I ever have to get a replacement key to tell them I had the code. The cost went from $150 to $25. Never thought about prison guards and jury selection. Haha GOLF...that's why St. Andrews sounded so familiar. Used to watch many a game on the tv with my Dad.

Pauly...I've had to switch up pots while cooking too. Looking at the dirty dishes I'd wish I'd started with the biggest one first. LOL Sounds like your weather has really cooled off.

Snow held off till about 10am and it's been coming down all day. It's the nice fluffy stuff and the temp is only just below freezing. Looks like I'm living in a snow globe. LOL Got out early this morning for a few groceries then came home to change back into my pj's. Decided not to ADULT today and spent it watching Christmas Shows.

Hope everyone had a great Saturday....:smile:PPQP
    Last edited by porqoui; December 1, 2018, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Running out of time today, ha ha. Busy but getting things done!

Mick, love the ice dancing bears
      The new fangled car keys are expensive but I kind of like them. I just keep my key fob in my pocket or purse & never have to pull it out to actually use it - cool!
      I have always been excused from jury duty due to my profession & YB's too. No one wants a cop's wife on the jury. I was called down for federal jury duty one time. Had to drive myself into Philly, ugh. Spent the whole damn day sitting there until they asked me a few questions & sent me home. The case involved a person wanting to sue the Philly PD for permanently injuring his arm ~ the same arm I saw him using to open the heavy doors on the court house, ha ha. That was definitely a bogus complaint. What a waste of time.

Det, I would really prefer not to take any supplements but you know the case with produce these days lacking essential nutrients. The homegrown stuff has to be much better, glad you are growing your own. Good luck on the job search, something will pop up. I know it's weird when parents get all that end of life stuff done ahead of time but it's actually a huge help. I was executor for my parents & everything was fairly easy to get done when the time came.

PQ, I hope you are enjoying the snow in your jammies
      Yes, we do have real live trash pick up here, ha ha! But we also have a very cool dump not too far away & that can be fun for big items.

Pauly, hope your day was good & your soup too!

Hello to SK, Sam & Cyn!

Have a nice night everyone.
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Good evening ABenooodlers!

Mick, ah the criminal justice system here is totally in the dark ages... it's a crying shame to say the least.

PPQ I'm envious of your steak-out! how were the Xmas shows?

Lav, it's indeed sad how little nutrients we get even if we are shopping wisely. The veggies at the market are typically over a month old before they
        hit the shelf. ugh! growing sprouts and microgreens are survival for me as I really need every mental advantage i can get to win in the long run.
        Looking at picking up a combo 'glucose, keton and nitrogen' blood analyser for my personal bio-hacking endevours. They have come down in price thankfully
        and can provide some great info on a variety of dietary/exercise and lifestyle factors. ok I know... I'm a mega nerd

Job poking still pokes along. gasp. not even picky anymore. Need me to tattoo a unicorn on your bum? I'm the guy! circus performer? you betcha!

SK, where you hiding out?

had a nice time around campfire with my uncle this eve as he played guitar.

well, off to live chat a bit at lifering.org

be well loves
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
        X