Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 2nd 12th

Greeting Abbers,

Currently a frozen 25 degrees here but no snow.

Here’s a peek at what I have been up to this week:

A6C11414-A649-4D7F-BDA4-01883A142531.jpg5A8B6FCC-D4F7-4914-AC48-250E18A60398.jpgA99492BC-2386-4F65-8FD6-A59CBBDC9867.jpg

I have stacks of the lace ornaments. If anyone wants one, PM me your address & I’ll send you one.
    I have made several styles of Christmas/winter themed pocket pillows. Fun work

Mick, sounds like you are truly waterlogged but at least you don’t have to shovel it, right?

Det, I don’t artificial sweeteners either, yuck. I have had monk fruit, it’s nice.

Cyn, you really get around, ha ha! I hope you can find a little time to wind down this weekend.

SK, thinking of you!

Hello to Pauly, Pie, PQ & Sam.

Have a nice night one & all.
    Lav
    Last edited by Lavande; December 7, 2018, 09:27 PM.
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

good morning all from a well stprmed Peak District..that without doubt is the worst one we have had!Some of the trees are literallt bent double in it ...and the rain ...its still going on but seems to have calmed down a bit.rabbits ok ..check..I was putting straw in teir hutch last night and she just bit the bag and tried to through it out of the hutch ..bad tempered git!Ihave had my orders to get the cases out of the loft ...
      but brew first...

hiya Lav...some neat work there it is very pretty ,the cushion cover is real smart ,though I must confess Im struggling to find the words bah humbug anywhere..Are you having a big family do over chrimbo?

hiya sk ...how are you today then?hope you are a bit better....?have they cast you up ? just take it steady.

hiya teegee ...so you survived the traffic onslaught ? well done ..Im sorry to hear about your friend that had the stroke ,all I can say on a personal level is the bodies adaptability is a wonderful thing ...and stay positive!as for my brother ..trying to get cohesive sensible answers is like knitting water ..Ill go and see him next week ..take care and have a good weekend

hiya ppqp ...and rest ov da gang ...you all well? hope so ..

right all ...take care..

Interesting Thoughts
      1.) I started out with nothing....I still have most of it.

2.) When did my wild oats turn to prunes and All Bran?

3.) I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart.

4.) Funny, I don't remember being absent minded.

5.) All reports are in. Life is now officially unfair.

6.) If all is not lost, where is it?

7.) It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.

8.) If at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished.

9.) The first rule of holes: If you are in one, stop digging.

10.) I tried to get a life once, but they were out of stock.

11.) I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway through..

12.) It was all so different before everything changed.

13.) Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant.

14.) Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

15.) Old programmers never die. They just terminate and stay resident.

16.) A day without sunshine is like a day in Seattle.

17.) I wish the buck stopped here. I could use a few...

18.) Kids in the back seat cause accidents; accidents in the back seat cause kids.

19.) It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end.

20.) It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.

21.) Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.

22.) The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you're in the bathroom.

23.) If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.

24.) Never knock on Death's door: ring the doorbell and run (he hates that).

25.) Lead me not into temptation (I can find the way myself).

26.) When you're finally holding all the cards, why does everyone else decide to play chess?

27.) If you're living on the edge, make sure you're wearing your seat belt.

28.) There are two kinds of pedestrians ... the quick and the dead.

29.) An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.

30.) A closed mouth gathers no feet.

31.) Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

32.) It's not hard to meet expenses ... they're everywhere.

33.) Jury: Twelve people who determine which client has the better attorney.
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody,Lav,I thought of you when I hung up my lace ornaments you send me last year,they're so pretty sorry to hear about SK poor thing,do not feel like going to work boo,waves to all and wishes for a great BF Saturday!
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Saturday ABserooodles!

Treegirl, always good to survive parties that's a ton of driving if you're not used to it also.
          stroke is awefull. Learning to live a 'strong brain' lifestyle best i can here. dog only knows I've spent
          enough years being deleterious to the darn thing.

Lav, what skills, very cool crafty ornamentation you have created.

Mick, I'd say a 'ba humbug' may be in order after all of that. combative rabbit? uh oh. be on guard....

well in crappy news I didn't get the job I was anticipating so it's been applications flying off the computer once again.
          full steam forwardish. Time for me to say ba humbug now. I shall overcome. somehow. I shall.

I think a trip to the gym for cardio/resistance/sauna is in order.... gym bag packed.

will report back with hopeful mood enhancements in full tilt

be well loves
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good evening folks,

Sitting in my shop stitching stuff on a Saturday night, woo hoo, ha ha! Not exactly exciting but I am making some $$

Mick, I hope you don't float away dude. My chickens have life vests, just in case, LOL
            I have no idea what I am doing for the family over Christmas. I really can't bring them all together any more thanks to my DIL. I've decided to not worry about it, getting too old for the BS. hen do you leave on vacation? You are always going on vacation you devil

Pauly, hope work wasn't too bad, that is if you decided to go.....
            I'll drop a few new ornaments in the mail for you this week.

Anyone else who want some, just PM me your address. It's safe with me & I'll never show up at your door, promise

Hello to SK. I hope your daughter brought you some of your things :hug:

Hello to Cyn, Pie & Sam!

Have a good night everyone!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav, it would be way more fun for you to show up! at any rate, all decorated here. glad you're in the creative swing, that's pretty cool.

yep, simple holidays are the best. Also not easy to arrange.. alas. best of luck with that. I'm sure one of the long lines of advice/mottos from
              Mick this morn could come in handy....hmmmm

well, got in a good workout. sadly I'm not one of the humans that gets happy dopamines from strenuous exercise. I just feel tired and sweaty. oh well.
              I understand cognitively that it's beneficial so I'll take that.

Uncles wife is making a special treat. homemade chimichangas with lots of other fancy homemade traditional Mexican norty food.
              thankfully I got in some MCT oil in the nick of time so I can keep my blood glucose from going into orbit tonight. ack! looking forward to it anyhoo.

hope all are having a groovy Sat night
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X