w/c 6th ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 6th ?

Mick it's so inconvenient w/o a car if you've been used to having one. If I get over there, a coffee date will be great.

Det, it's interesting the research you are doing. "Going with my gut feelings" etc. are true, always trust my my gut, has become easier now I'm older. b/c we all have more confidence, and have more reliability.

My mood swings are awful recently. Part of it is the hairdressers, I've been going to Supercuts ($20.00) and because they do a lot of men's hair, I end up with a buzzcut. I did have a fantastic cut one time and he was the best, when I went back he had quit the hairdressing business .So Friday I went to a $$$ salon and explained to the hairdresser t hat I wanted a trim. and told her to listen. The chair I was in kept sliding me off - bad position. but annoying, why could she not adjust it? after my shampoo she took away the neck towel and water just dripped down my back. I told her 1/2" trim and style instead I got almost buzz cut but she spiked it with wax and shaved the back, not my lock at all. And this was a $123.00 trim. Sorry to ramble on menial crap but I needed to vent. Robbery! I'm having a facial tomorrow, maybe that will help.

Cyn, hopefully some down time for you.

PPQ, don't get lost in the snow! I am so envious of your ribeye.

Pauly, hope you're having a great Sunday, you too, Lav. Does anyone remember the f*&$ it thread? A post there would have been appropriate for me today.

Hiya Sam.
    Last edited by SKendall; January 12, 2019, 05:57 PM.
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

YES, I survived the boys today
      I laid down the law the minute they walked in (to their great surprise) & everyone cooperated!

Sam, I would consider a moat & alligators but they tend to wander, haha!!!
      A few inches of powdery stuff wouldn't be too bad cause I have shoveling snow.

Mick, you should have seen me in action this morning - I barked like a BOSS, haha!! Well, it worked so I'm grateful.
      I hope you survive without your car, geez. I live too far from anything here - walking to a store is not an option

Det, you know I have funny eating habits but they are helpful for my gut. I 100% believe in good probiotics especially when you can't/don't eat fermented foods. Vitamin D3 is the cheapest & best antidepressant out there. Get your level checked, even YB found his level was too low.
      We all know happiness is an inside job so keep working on the neuroplasticity too

Pauly, I saw a recipe for IP baby back ribs today, I don't eat that stuff but I'll probably make them for YB.
      Let's all be sure we are cooking meats (especially beef & chicken) to the proper temp. The FDA is no conducting food inspections while the government is shut down. Veggies need to be cooked well & we're supposed to be limiting consumption of raw veggies especially romaine & spinach that are often contaminated with E.coli.

Cyn, goodness, we never know where in the world you are lady!!! Please take care of yourself & stay well!

SK, I had a similar experience at a pricey salon years ago & never went back. Listening to what your client wants done is a big deal, geez.
      I do remember the f*&$ it thread, LOL. Maybe I'll see if I can find it & bump it up for us.

PQ, there's lots of accessories you can get for your IP. They're not necessary but they do give you a lot of helpful options.
      I made sure to keep the boys in separate rooms today & that was a big help. The oldest went out to Lowes for about 1 1/2 hrs & that was helpful too.
      I don't expect perfection from them or anyone but I do insist on keeping my house peaceful. My mind health depends on it, believe me
      The entire site seems to be running slow today.

Wishing everyone a nice night!
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by SKendall View Post
        And this was a $123.00 trim.
        :shocked:

I've had the same experience but didn't end up paying that much!! Now I go in and ask for 1/4", no product and thank you very much I'll style it myself when I get home. LOL Of course I have to plan accordingly so I can come home, fix the hair and then carry on with running around. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Lavande View Post
          I do remember the f*&$ it thread, LOL. Maybe I'll see if I can find it & bump it up for us.
          Lav....I forgot all about that thread!!! Boy could I have used it!!! Yes please, see if you can resurrect it. LOL

Comment

Working...
          X