• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 24th March

Lav...CONGRATULATIONS ON NUMBER10.jpg

Comment

Mae everybody,Lav,congratulations on 10 years my friend!! Big was es to all and have a great BF Tuesday!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Greetings friends & thanks to all of you :hug:

As wonderful as it is to celebrate these 10 AF years it also means that I am 10 years OLDER, Lol, haha!!
        That was the first thing I thought of this morning when I woke up, oh well

PQ, I think we cross posted last night. Sorry to hear work was annoying. Hope today was a bit better.
        I haven't tried baby back ribs in the IP yet but I will & use this recipe: Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs | Simply Happy Foodie
        I usually make them in my convection oven for the carnivores around here

Caysea, hello & thank you!

Det, thank you as well & good luck on your solo pitch!!!
        Hope the coffee date is/was good.

Sam, Pauly, thank you as well. So happy you are both on this AF journey with me.

Mick, thank you for the hundred pictures this morning. What an awesome trip

Hello to Cyn, Pie & the missing SK. Hope everyone is A-OK!

Have a nice night everyone & glad to have you all around to begin decade No.2 with me.

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hiya everyone..just popped in to say hi..and congratulations to Lav on 10 years well done to you..you keep this place going..an inspiration to others without the bull..we are on the move today into the hills pics will follow.. I send some on messenger to those ads I have but I haven't hot everyone's take care
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae all -

Lav, congrats!!!!!! I think I must be coming up on 10 years on the thread... not all that time AF, but a better life indeed. You are a complete inspiration to SO many here - thank you for being YOU!

Mick, looks like a great adventure

Det, god luck on your solo adventure.

SK, where are you???

PPQ, I hope you had a better day today.

Sam, sorry about all the funerals, but I am sure that you give such solace to the grieving families... thank you for that service.

Pauly, dear me, I hope you find another work place, hate to hear you call it the hell hole! I think you would probably like the IP.. the super-great thing is meals in such a short time, still delicious.

Hello to the dear dog lover Pi...

Finished taxes, worked with a client, went bush whacking to reveal my beautiful rocks. Realtor showing on Thursday. Tomorrow will be busy!

Cheers all dear people....

Comment

Mae everybody,well I'm officially jealous of Mick and his trip! Looks absolutely beautiful felt so sick yesterday,dizzy,foggy head, pretty sure it's just allergies but it was sooooo hard to get through work oh well,I'll post more later, having a hard time getting my eyes to focus right now cuz they're watery boo! Lav,any chance you can call SK just to be sure she's ok? Much love to all and have a great BF Wednesday!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

top o the Wed ABerooooskies!

just on standby for a seminar this morn... noo neee nooo.....

Pauly, my uncle here in Vegas is super sick from the allergies now. Says he gets in every year.

still learning tons at work and mostly enjoying it. mostly LOL

Was good to get in a solid workout last night. Time has been a bit wonky and looking forward to my
                schedule getting squared-away here. Refuge meditation tonight and looking forward to that for sure.

had an Amazon delivery stolen from the porch but thankfully they are replacing it. wow. and yay.
                So next I ordered a phony security cam to put out front... better than nothing.

just a quickie for now. back laterish.

be well loves
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

MAE All!

Ten years of alcohol freedom is awesome, Lav! I salute you!

Enjoying your photos, Mick. Thanks for making the effort to post them.

I'll be at the airport this evening welcoming the final group of Greyhounds from Hong Kong. We anticipate that these dogs may be less hearty than earlier arrivals, so there's some added anxiety. Fingers crossed that all make it in good condition.

Comment

MAE ALL...

Yesterday was a rough day...boss blew up at me for not being a team player. Was he ever mad! So I blew up right back at him and got all the crap out on the table. He still defended the prog coord and everything he said she did I called bullshit. I ended up leaving work at noon in tears. Needless to say had a shitty night as well. I apologized to the prog coord for being a bitch, which I was, and today went ok. Still a little emotional today at least boss and prog coord actually included me in conversations about things that were going on. First time in 6 months so that's a start. Feeling drained tonight so will check in again tomorrow. Have a peaceful evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings friends!

Aww PQ,so sorry you're so stressed.
                      From where I sit, I don't think your 'team' is behaving like a real team. Were you given examples or instances of your non-team behavior? Specifics?
                      I'm glad to hear they included you in the talks today. Inclusion is necessary for real team work. Take care of yourself :hug:

Hello to Det & Pauly.
                      Pie, thank you & I hope your dog pick up goes well.

Thank you to our resident trip advisor Mick - the pics are awesome

Cyn, I hope the showing goes well tomorrow - fingers crossed!

I have the boys here but their mother should be picking them up soon.
                      I have to explain why one kid has blood stains on his shirt & pants. The other one bloodied his nose in the back seat of my car while I was driving them this afternoon, haha! I am so grateful I did not have two boys two years apart. All they do is beat up on each other, tiresome, haha!

Have a nice night everyone!
                      Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Mae everybody,PQ,I'm so sorry for your shitty day hope you're feeling better sounds pretty stressful though Mick,wonder what you're up to today? Det,house the condo smelling? Where is your uncle moving to now that their house has been sold? Not sure what I have going on but everyday the same dizziness,foggy head,etc has to be allergies but it's really gotten me down boo! Lav,now Kell wants an IP I guess she seen a thing on it and was impressed with how fast it can cook stuff,Lb came in last night,she's only staying a week but I'm sure we can have a nice visit,much love to all and wishes for a great BF Thursday!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Lav...not so much specifics of my non-team behaviour but in general I have been ignoring the prog coord and supporting childcare. And basically that is true. So I've decided I can't control what she does but I can control how I react. Basically you can't fix stupid. I am going to continue to be who I am, a problem solver who helps people, I feel good about myself doing those things. You know I had 2 boys, 2 years apart and don't remember them beating up on each other. But then of course there's a lot of things I don't remember. LOL Hope you didn't have to wait to long for them to picked up.

Pauly...thanks I do feel better. I had actually booked this afternoon off because I was going out for lunch with a friend and didn't want to have to race back to work. So the timing couldn't have been better. Sorry your allergies are giving you grief, wish you could find something that would help.

I hope everyone else is having a good day and I'll check back later....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hiya all just popping in to see how every one is..
                            Ppqp... hope out all gets sorted out don't suppose the boss mentioned that he was agood team leader by his actions.chin up girl...you work to live...was on trek yesterday..about 9000 ft above sea level..the air was very thin here are couple of pics for those that haven't seen them20190328_105555.jpg
                            20190328_093034.jpg
                            20190328_101055.jpg
                            20190328_060328.jpg
                            20190328_092058.jpg
                            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Greetings folks!

Sunny & a bit too chilly again today but at least it's not snowing or something haha.
                              My allergies are absolutely ridiculous even with taking Zyrtec 2X/day as per my allergist. I just try to stay busy so I don't think about it too much. What else can you do?

Pauly, YB watched a bunch of YouTube videos & was convinced the IP was the real deal. I was just going to buy one for myself after reading about them on different blogs. Maybe you can buy one & share it with your daughter since you live close. I'm going to drop another 6 lb chicken in mine tomorrow for 36 minutes - they come out great! I think I should go get my hair cut tomorrow, might take my mind off the allergies, haha!

PQ, that almost sounds like a character assassination. If you are happy being a problem solver then that's what you should do! I guess you can tell I don't take kindly to criticism that has no constructive component. WTF? Sorry, you know I have an attitude problem, ha ha!!!
                              The boys were picked up at a decent time last evening. My whacky DIL didn't get upset when I explained the blood stains on her younger one's clothing.
                              My two older brothers were two years apart & I remember them brawling frequently but I don't remember them injuring one another. Then again I was 8 years younger than the oldest. I'm just glad my kids basically ignored each other, saved me a lot of stress, LOL

Det, how did your day go?

Mick, thank you for the gorgeous pics today

Cyn, how did the house showing go?

Hello to Pie, hope you are doing OK with the new dogs.

SK, still waiting for you to make an appearance.

Hi to Sam & anyone dropping by.

Have a nice night everyone.
                              Lav
                              AF since 03/26/09
                              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Mae everybody,Lav I've pretty much concluded that none of those allergy pills work,maybe for slight allergies but not for me PQ,hop you're feeling better today,I'm sorry all that drama,it sux and it's draining for you,Mick's vacation is really awesome looking lucky! Waves to all and have a great BF Friday!

Comment

Working...
                                X