Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 24th March

MAE ALL...

Mick...things are getting sorted. Boss acts as if nothing ever happened. Is that a male thing? Deal with it and move on? Love all the pics you're sending, don't know if I'd want to live in some of those places. Did you get any ideas for your train setup riding those rails?

Lav...of course hind sight is always 20/20. If I had been on the ball I would have hit with the only two people here who are not team player's are you and the prog coord. Since the blow up there appears to be a lot more information sharing, go figure.

Pauly...I agree it was very draining. I am feeling very positive again and had a good day at work. It was a very busy day of problem solving and helping relieve some stress building in the childcare department. Oh, did I mention the prog-coord doesn't work Fridays. LOL

SK...even with all the crap going on in my life I've been wondering how you are. Hope you check in soon.

I hope to catch up with everyone over the weekend and get back into my routine. Have a peaceful evening all....:smile:PPQP
    Last edited by porqoui; March 30, 2019, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Mae all - sorry to be away, just seemingly endless tasks to get done on a deadline. But it seems the list is a little shorter, so that's good.

PPQ! I was sorry to read about the blowup -- don't forget that we were just in Mercury Retrograde (now it's over) and that can do very weird things to communication! I hope that the good days will outweigh the not-so-good days - you are such a valuable asset there.

Lav, goodness, the boys are really tough on each other! Any more word from the older one about his school friend? I think maybe it is hard to be a kid nowadays, more stressful. Hope all is going well with you and the chicks!

Mick, awesome sights that you are seeing; I didn't know you would be trekking! Thanks for the pics.

Det, hope all the new stuff at work is good.

Pauly, poor thing, so sorry about all the allergy issues, hope you feel better soon. And enjoy KB while she's there!

Pi - bless you for your rescue work... I hope that the dogs were in OK shape on arrival... I can't even imagine how confused they must be! You are an angel to take care of them.

Calling SK!!! Where are you? Concerned!

Hello to Sam and all others.

The open house was great - there were 22 brokers and realtors that showed up, so some energy will be generated. They felt positively about it all and believe it priced right, whew. It's just hard righ now with all the cold rain. I was out in it this morning, working on a front garden, doing winter clearout. My hands just about froze! But stuff looks better. I have worked with a couple of clients this week, so I am trying to get back into my regular 'work' mode...

Wishing all well and happy...

Comment

Good evening all,

No sun today but it did hit 63 degrees. The pollen count is quite high - no kidding, haha!!
        I decided to do a craft show on April 13 so I need to finish up dozens of things I've started, LOL. The next one is in July then another in October. Keeps me busy & happy & out of trouble

PQ, of course the 'squeaky wheel gets the grease', nice!
        So if the program coordinator only works 4 days/week why is she so stressed???
        I hope you have a lovely weekend, you deserve one!

Pauly, I took my second Zyrtec hours before I should have today but I just couldn't stand it anymore. It's ridiculous!!
        I hope you are enjoying your visit with your daughter & have a good weekend.

Det, how did your day go?

Cyn, anything new?

Hello to Sam, Pie & SK.

Mick, I'm so glad you found the train, knew you would. Thank you for the beautiful pics this morning!

Have a nice evening everyone!
        Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, still living in allergy land Lav I swear it's exhausting and I look at hubs and he's all fine and I get pissed off haha! PQ,I hope you have a rejuvenating weekend after the week you've had,do something nice for yourself,hubs is smoking ribs for dinner yay! Cyn,nice to finally see you,busybee that you are,Det,check in it's been a few days and I wanna hear from our barista Sam,hope all is well with you,Mick,haven't got pics yet this morning hope they're coming haha, hoping SK is ok, she's usually not this quiet for this long? Much love and wishes for a great BF Saturday!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...my new routine now is to wake up to amazing pics and video of your adventure. So glad you're getting good weather for your travels.

TG...wow 22 realtors and brokers walking through your house, makes me cringe. Glad they had a positive response and hope it generates a lot of action and a quick sale for you. Hope you can get back into your regular "work" mode soon.

Lav...I hope you have better weather, with no rain. for your craft sale this year. We've had lots of sun but our temps are cooler and they were calling for snow, up to 10 inches. next week but that forecast has improved. I'd hate to predict Calgary weather this time of year. Just itching to get out and get the garden ready for planting.

Pauly...smoked ribs sounds great for dinner tonight, especially if someone else is doing the cooking. LOL Yes I am looking forward to a rejuvenating weekend, finally feeling good about myself again and positive about the way things are progressing at work. Hope your work today is non-dramatic and goes by quick.

Shout out to the rest of the gang, will check in again later....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings folks!

Sunny & 73 degrees today ~ nice. Tomorrow night it drops back down to 29 degrees. Can you say CRAZY???
              Allergies are in high gear, just have to wait it out because I can't move to an allergy free place, LOL
              Grandsons are here for a few hours so their parents could go somewhere nice to eat.

Pauly, YB doesn't get any of this seasonal allergy sh*t either but our daughter gets it real bad. He does have allergies to things like shellfish that send him right into an asthma attack, yuck. I guess we're lucky not to have that nonsense.

Cyn, I think we cross posted last evening. Sounds like things are going well for your house sale, great!
              Don't wear yourself out, I know you, LOL

Mick, thank you again for the awesome pics, especially loved those baby elephants

Det, hello, what's up?

PQ, I think I would tear my hair out at the threat of 10" of snow at this point. I sure hope you don't get all that.
              It would be nice to have a dry day for the craft fair, really!! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Pie, SK, Sam hello to all of you!

Have a nice night one & all.
              Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X