Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: may 26th

MAE ALL...

Just checking in to let you know Doc happy with leg. No more IV's. Bit worn out, probably has a lot to do with the amount of smoke outside. Unbelievable!!!! Will check in tomorrow.
    Have a good night all.... :smile:PPQP

Comment

Alooooha Friday night ABerooooos!

well let's see here... Mick back from yet another truly epic hike.. damn! very nice amigo. Time for a rest yet?

Thunderstorms and crazy weather I see... but all our peeps are good and well which is the main thing.

PPQ, so glad you're getting that appendage taken good care of

Treegirl, totally understandable if you come up missing with what you have to contend with!

Pauly, I'm so lucky not to have any drinking dreams for some time now but I used to just hate them so much... icky.
      No earthy idea why our subconscious does such things.... to annoy us I guess.

Sam, playing some tunes this weekend? I just started plugging in my synthesizer gear tonight and making strange
      noises. Not really music... just weird sounds that amuse me.

Lav, I got so used to snakes in Ozzie that they don't really phase me anymore. Mind you I haven't seen one since moving to Vegas.
      The wildlife here is very very sparse.

Girlfriend and I are going to a goth concert tomorrow night and neither one of us has ever heard of the bands playing and don't know what
      to expect LOL. I guess I should just wear all black and try to look depressed? hahahaha, crap if I know, just going to check it out and have fun.
      I'm pretty sure the two of us could have an amazing time at a coin laundry.

well, off to make more strange noises.

be well loves!
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

MAE ALL...

Det...have fun making weird noises. LOL A goth concert, what next! You sure are enjoying your new life.

Morning to the rest of the gang. Going to pop over to the garden and see what state it's in. Will check back later....:smile:PPQP

Comment

mae all...how are we then today? good I hope ...just done 10ks this morning ,but it was a hard 10 ....all up steep and I mean steep hills ...the burn on the legs ...ouch.overcast here ,but its 26degrees.

so brew time

wow det...the goth? go to the coin laundry mate ... you really have got your head round this life now...good for you!!enjoy iy friend.

hiya pauly how are you today then?have the dreams faded?hope so.

hiya ppqp ...hows the garden then?hope all is well...Glad the leg is on the mend too.look after yourself.

hiya Lav hows you ..?look after that blood pressure....yes that was a bad shooting in Virginia ...(is there ever a good one?)not too impressed with thde engines ..they are worse now than before they were serviced...so they will all be going back on tuesday.after that Ill be looking elsewhere.Ive also had to hack up the top track again..it isnt right ...

hia everyone else.

A woman goes into a police station and reports that a man has exposed himself to her.
          The officer asked what happened, she explained "I was going to the shops when a car pulled over and a man beckoned me over to his window, he asked me for directions to the nearest post office, as I spoke He started grinning then I saw he had his bloody thing in his hand
          The officer could see the the woman was in some distress, he said gently "sorry I need to ask you, was he in a state of arousal?" She sobbed " no I think it was a Chrysler

520 America kids took part in a spelling bee

520 America kids took part in a spelling bee

They spelled words like bougainvillea (a genus of thorny ornamental plants), pendeloque (pear-shaped diamond cut), auslaut (a final position), and erysipelas (a skin infection).

Yet not one of them can spell colour or aluminium correctly.

Trump is turning out to be a tarrific President.

So according to the news this morning thousands of scousers have turned up in Madrid without tickets, and will probably spend the day getting pissed.

Doesn't take a genius to work out where this is heading.

The politician was sitting at his campaign headquarters when the phone rang. He listened intently, and after a moment his face brightened.

When he hung up, he immediately phoned his mother to tell her the good news.

"Ma," he shouted, "the results are in. I won the election!"

"Honestly?"

The politician's smiled faded. "Aw, heck, Ma, why bring that up at a time like this?"

A woman decided to have her portrait painted. She told the artist, "Paint me with diamond rings, a diamond necklace, emerald bracelets, a ruby broach, and gold Rolex."

"But you are not wearing any of those things," he replied.

"I know," she said. "It's in case I should die before my husband. I'm sure he will remarry right away, and I want his new wife to go crazy looking for the jewelry."

A group of tourists visit the Niagara Falls and are accompanied by a guide.

The guide says "I welcome you all to the Niagara Falls. These are the world's largest waterfalls and the sound intensity of the waterfall is so high that the sound of even 20 supersonic planes passing by can't be heard!"

"Now, may I request that the ladies in the back keep quiet so that we can hear the falls!"

The Profitable Latex Factory
          A fellow is going on tour of a factory that produces various latex products.
          At the first stop, he's shown the machine that manufactures baby-bottle nipples. The machine makes a loud Hiss-Pop! noise.

"The hiss is the rubber being injected into the mold," explains the guide. "The popping sound is a needle poking a hole in the end of the nipple."

Later, the tour reaches the part of the factory where condoms are manufactured. The machine makes a noise: Hiss, Hiss, Hiss, Hiss-Pop!

"Wait a minute!" says the man taking the tour. "I understand what the hiss, hiss is, but what's that pop every so often?"

"Oh, it's just the same as in the baby-bottle nipple machine," says the guide. "It pokes a hole in every fourth condom."

"Well, that can't be good for the condom!" the man states.

"Very true, but it's great for the baby-bottle nipple business!"

Little Sandy was with her father when they stopped by the beauty shop to pick-up her Mom. She wasn't quite ready, so they sat down and waited.

Without any warning, Sandy goes over to her mom's stylist and blurts out, "My Daddy says you're a fairy. May I see your magic wand?"
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good evening friends,

Had a real summer day here so I guess things will be growing nicely. The sound of lawn tractors everywhere is making me crazy, haha!
            I’m looking forward to my granddaughter’s dance recital tomorrow afternoon. A little Sunday ballet is nice

Mick, my B/P has been excellent the past several days. Whatever caused that spike last Friday is now gone.
            Sorry you’re having trouble with your train engines. You really should take it easy once in a while but you probably won’t, right??

Det, I’ve been to many concerts but never a goth. I don’t have the right outfit, LOL.
            I hope you enjoy yourselves &don’t get sucked into that super strange culture. We would miss you!!!

PQ, good to hear your leg has improved. Did you get your appointment with hematology squared away?

Cyn, thinking of you!

Hello Pauly, hope your weekend is going OK.

Have a nice night everyone. I’ll check in some time after we get home tomorrow night!
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X