Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: June 2~2019

MAE ALL...

Mick...still working on the old provider or is this the new one. It's not pouring but it rained all day and even a couple of snowflakes showed up throughout the day. Good day not to have to go anywhere, heal those blisters. Hope everything else is all right.

Pauly...Leg still continuing to heal...no swelling today! YAY! Yup, computer was for work. Got a text at 7am saying it's ready and he's bringing it over, had to scramble to get to work. Spent the day setting everything back up which was perfect because nothing else was going on. Early in so early out. It's rotisserie chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes and cauliflower with cheese for din din tonight.

Shout out to the rest of the gang. Have a warm evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening friends,

Little bit warm today but the cloud cover helped. No rain until Monday or so I hear

Mick, you deserve a day of rest after your epic week. Glad your internet is back to keep you inside & entertained

Pauly, grandma worry is a little different because you now have the knowledge & experience, right? Glad they changed his med, better safe than sorry.

PQ, that was quick getting your new computer. I hope it’s as good as it gets.
      I picked up a turkey London broil at the market today. I seasoned it, browned it a bit on each side & tossed it in the convection oven at 375 degrees. It was done perfectly in 25 minutes! I never saw a cut like that before - it essentially was a big (2.5 lb.) boneless, skinless turkey breast. I even made a little gravy with it, yum. I roasted a big pan of red potatoes & broccoli to go along with the turkey, not bad.

Hello to Det, Sam, Cyn & anyone else dropping by tonight.
      We set up temporary fencing for the young chickens so they can go outside & explore a little. They are very happy about that.

Have a nice night everyone!
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL....

Still pretty chilly here, only 37F! So decided I'm having hot chocolate this morning, care to join me? Going to get some inside chores done then over to the garden when it warms up tomorrow.

Have a great Saturday all...:smile:PPQP

Comment

afternoon all ..how are we then?good hopefully ..We are waiting on Storm Miguel which is gonna send down some serious water.
          hiya ppqp ...yup dont mind if I do...hot chocolate ..Is your weather improvin..

hiya Lav...howare you then all good hope....Im enjoying my busy doing nothing life this aft..Bought a lovely fuschia earlier ,it has a double purple skirt.will put it in tomorrow once the rain has stopped

hiya Pauly n Sam...you both ok I hope

hows life tee gee you still busy busy?

take care all

Just been in a shop in Liverpool and the packet said, 'Multi pack, not to be sold separately'.

I had to get my Fathers Day card from somewhere else.

The police pulled up beside me and my Yamaha on the hard shoulder of the M25 today.

Apparently it’s not the place to play a keyboard.

It really has been a bit of a strange day!
          First, I found a hat full of money,
          and then I was chased by an angry man with a guitar..?

Apparently there's an antelope going around the Serengeti killing lions and drinking their blood.

He's called Vlad the Impala.

My wife thinks I'm a cheapskate, but I thought they all enjoyed their trip to see the animals at Pets at Home.

I met the woman who killed her husband with a Hammer.

'Ballpain'?, I asked.

'No, a few sharp cracks to the head', she replied.
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hi Mick...warming up now and it's actually sunny out there. Serving ice tea now. LOL We're now at 57F and will probably stay there. Hope storm Miguel doesn't cause you any problems. Foot and leg feeling so good I'm off for a pedicure this afternoon. Nothing special just basically toenail clipping. I have never spent so much attention to my feet before! LOL

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

PQ, taking care of our feet (especially as we get older) is a must. We can’t do much without them, can we? Glad things are improving for you

Mick, I hope the storm isn’t too bad. We had so much storm damage last summer & more rain than anyone needs.It really messed up the farmers, that’s for sure.

We’ve had a bumper crop of strawberries, now I’m trying to use them up without adding tons of sugar. Google has provided me with some good ideas.
              My son took the boys camping overnight up in the northern part of the state. Of course their mother did not go along. I used to love camping, it was a lot of work but fun.
              My daughter has her girl scout troop out camping this weekend as well. They are in an area northwest of here. Glad the grandkids are getting some good nature time

Hello to Det, Sam, Pie, Pauly & anyone stopping by.
              Have a nice night.

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Big thunderstorm with lots of rain just rolled in. Love it...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Working...
                X