Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: June 9th

Happy thursday ABerooooskies!!

been a mighty busy dude here but all's well. My lady friend is coming over tonight which will be grand
    I'ts smoking hot here in Vegas lately...whew! heat warnings on the news and such. Interesting though it's not hitting
    me bad at all. I'm sure it's because my system is healthy and strong so I'm much more resilient than at other times having
    been here in summer. I'm just super glad I'm not a roofer by trade. poor bastards.

Lav, you survived a marathon kid time! bravo and still in good spirits.

Mick, happy training. er.. train day?

got a PM from an old friend on the boards which is awesome... hoping she drops in here.

just a quickie checkin before work... hopefully the day breezes by

be well loves!
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thank god the snails were saved. LOL Maybe it won't be raining tomorrow for your drive to visit your friend. Ya sure. That is a lot of rain. We're getting pop up T/Storms but this one missed me and is now on it's way east. Bummer. I am impressed with your electrical skills. That had to take some figuring out. Just think come Chrimbo you can switch them on and off to the tune of Jingle Bells.

Det...used to get worried when you didn't post for awhile but not anymore!! I could not survive Vegas in the summer. I bet not drinking really helps with dealing with the heat.

Lav...yes, I'm not one to be proactive when it comes to the doc. She was quite surprised to see me. She says you usually wait until things are better before coming in. I said ya but things didn't seem to be getting better. Glad I went and the leg has never felt better, of course. Good job on surviving the 12 hour babysitting.

We all went out for birthday lunches today, I hate sushi! Still managed to order enough other items to fill me up so I think it's BLT's for dinner. Have a good evening all...:smile:PPQP
      Last edited by porqoui; June 13, 2019, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Greetings friends!

Sitting in a thunderstorm at the moment. I hope we get a few dry days after this, would be nice
        My oldest grandson insisted on a return visit this afternoon. It’s only the 2nd day of summer vacation & he’s already sick of his noisy little brother, LOL. I think it’s going to be a long summer for those two boys.
        I had a hankering for potatoes au gratin so I managed to put together a pretty decent dish using dairy alternatives for the cream & cheese.
        This is where the oat cream works great & it’s simple to make. That’s my big news for the day!

Mick, that’s a lot of rain. We are now at almost 19” since the beginning of March. The farmers are moaning about it, feel bad for them.
        I think you should advertise your train/sound setup & charge an entrance fee near the holidays

PQ, eww, sushi, yuck. I won’t touch that stuff myself. Don’t blame you for that one!! Give me an egg roll any day, haha!
        Hope the leg is still doing OK.

Det, glad you are happy & busy!
        I’ve never been to Vegas but I have been in souther Idaho where the temps go high but without the humidity. That’s really what kicks my a$$.

Hello to the missing crew members & wishing everyone a nice night!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Lav and PQ count me in on being a member of the no sushi club! Yuck Mick, sounds cool with the lights on the trains! Yup politics are crazy everywhere,so much stuff going on and things getting swept under the rug,it's hard to even think straight and it's really overwhelming Det hope you had a fun get together,I miss the newness of a new romance but there's a satisfied feeling when you're together a bit too do it does even out PQ glad the leg is better,off for more coffee much love and wishes for a great BF Friday!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...:yay: It's the weekend!

Lav...sounds like it might be a long summer for you too. Sitting in another thunderstorm?

Pauly...hope you had a great BF Friday.

Bit of a frustrating afternoon trying to install some software. Ha! I won. Not much else to report so will check in later....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings Abbers wherever you are!!!!!

Hey Pauly, glad you checked in so I’m not alone
              Thought of you today while I was getting my hair cut, bless those girls!!

So our neighbor who just shelled out $30, 000 + for a brand new roof on his house last week had a tree hit that new roof overnight during one of the storms. Damn, what bad luck
              It rained very hard, we didn’t have that much wind. I think the ground is just saturated. Wow!

Hello to Mick, PQ, Det & everyone else.
              I hope everyone has a decent night!
              Expecting a visit from daughter & family tomorrow which will be nice.

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Hey PQ - just missed you
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09

Comment

MAE ALL....

Brews all around while I wait for the clouds to move on. Going to head over to the garden in a bit as I'm feeling really energetic this morning and the leg is good. Mick...how's your leg doing? Assume you made your way to your friends place yesterday and didn't have time to post. Hope all is well.

Will pop back on later...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody,hi PQ Lav,that's terrible about your neighbors roof! I'd be pissed,waves to all and wishes for a great BF Saturday!!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hiya all...how are we today then?good I hope ..was up at my friends most of the day then back and doing a bit on the model railways .its starting to come together again.oh Ive got to get artificial rain...its raining again today.
                      hiya pauly how are you then?count me in the no sushi club too..no ta muchly ..hope all is well with your gang ...

Lav Im with you ...an egg banjo wins every time ..forget eating raw feesh...looks like you might have a guest for the jollidays...get him working ...yes most of last years crops were ruined because of the rain...looks like a possible repeat performance this year..........have a great weekend.

ppqp...yep Im so pleased the snails were saved ..sod the world climate terrorism gun issues...least the slimy critturs are safe..yes Ive got to make a control panel for the toggle switches ..hope you have a good weekend

hiya Det ...how are you doing matey?sounds like you are doing well with your g/f ...best of luck to you ..whats da plan for the weekend ..

hiya everyone else..

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson may become Prime Minister .

We have had Alexander the Great .
                      Prepare for Alexander the Shite .

I said to my blonde girlfriend, "You play the buffoon so well."

She replied, "I've never learned a musical instrument in my life."

I've developed a new type of television that automatically mutes the sound everytime the adverts come on.

If only there was some way i could let people know about it.

Tory leadership hopeful Esther McVey MP confirmed she smoked cannabis as a younger woman.

No doubt Diane Abbott supplied her with a ninth.

After yesterday's first round of votes Michael Gove was thought to have been dealt a massive blow.

"It was just to cheer him up," said his drug dealer.

Donald Trump said he met the "Prince of Whales" next week he has meetings with Simba the lion king and later travelling to India to see king Louie the jungle VIP.

thatwas yesterdays fred that never downloaded for some reason..how are we today then? goodI hope..never slept well last night at all....been up doing the railway ...here you go

20190615_111303 (1).jpg

20190615_111333 (1).jpg

forget the attached files they are old ones

raining here today hope your all well
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Mick; June 15, 2019, 09:30 AM.
                      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick...loved the pics. Hope you get a better sleep tonight. When you get the artificial rain working make sure you turn the cow's rear end's toward it. Animals always know when a storm is coming. LOL

Comment

Greetings friends,

Well I had one grandson here for the first half of the day. My daughter & granddaughter were also here for a few hours. Now I have the other grandson here. It’s like grand central station here, haha!!!
                            Nice weather today so we have been out a lot. Tomorrow the heat returns.

Mick, your pics are great but you need some chickens hanging out with those cows, LOL
                            I was SO embarrassed when I read that Trump wrote ‘Prince of Whales’. They don’t get much dumber than that

Hi there Pauly. I’m sure my neighbor got right on the phone to his insurance company. He’s not shy about that stuff, haha!!

PQ, you seem to be getting around OK with that leg, yay!!

I’m waiting for this kid’s mother to pick him up. Hope she’s not too late.
                            Have a nice night everyone.
                            Lav
                            AF since 03/26/09
                            NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Mae everybody,"Prince of Whales" hah that's feckin hilarious! Oh well. Mick yup you need some chickens hanging out with the cows,pics are great but the last one wouldn't work for me Lav,wow that's a full house,glad you got to spend time with the kids, hubs had to watch the boys for a bit in the morning yesterday cuz we were all working,I think he was secretly pissed cuz he wanted a father's day weekend totally off! PQ,yup you do sound like the leg is much,much better,can't get with it this morning think I have a food hangover from all that Mexican food yesterday! I was being disgusting and eating globs of cheese,beans and rice off hubs' plate,it was just that perfect combo of gooiness that I couldn't resist but I paid the price later and this morning apparently haha,much love and wishes for a great BF Sunday!
                              Last edited by paulywogg; June 16, 2019, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X