june30 th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: june30 th

happy 4th all, and a big congrats to Mick.
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick congrats on 7 years my friend! Thanks for always being here (even though vacation) Lav,I'm soooooo incredibly shocked that more people aren't up in arms over this asshole,not just the parade but with everything,it disgusts me. PQ,sorry you didn't get to play cards but at least there's alot of people who enjoy going there to play,Kell just got back from our home town and said my dad's not doing great,very depressed and my mom's just not herself, amazing how my brothers death seems to have effected all of us later, should be healing at least a little by now but it seems to be hurting more if that makes sense at all,ugh sorry just a wee vent,much love to ALL and wishes for a great BF Thursday!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Firstly ...a big hello and happy 4th to you all.Dont let the thoughts and sight of yer man playing parades spoil your fun.It is your holiday ,enjoy it.Never mind the my willy is bigger than yours playground games that your leaders playing.
        Secondly ,thank you all for your support and friendship over the last 7 years ..At times it is hard to write stuff ,but thats down to me not you ..Sometimes we are few ..others many ...it matters not ..it is about helping and focussing when required.I wont be around much tomorrow or Saturday,Im travelling tomorrow then,then Saturday trekking ,I hope my leg holds out!

Hiya Sam happy 4th to you mate.have a good one...

ppqp..no cards???oh no ..yes the blinds did go up ..they do keep the coolness I ll see if I can get some pics from the highest point in wales .Im doing the hike in wales saturday ,then next thursday we fly to Crete ,and on the sunday after we are trekking the Samaria gorge .

HiyaLav ,hows you then? ok I hope ..thanks for your comments..very kind of you Well unlike you ,we certainly wont be having any armed forces parade ...I doubt if we have got enough to fill a bath far less a parade ground ..they have all been made redundant ...the army is on a zero hours contract!anyway have a good day anyway

a big thank you to each and everyone of you for your encouragement help and support x

Just had an argument with the manager of McDonald's.

What a clown!

I finished fitting a carpet for Speedy Gonzales yesterday, and the cheeky fcker called me up today. He said it's not soft enough.

I said 'I've used the best quality carpet, what more do you want?'

'Underlay, underlay!' He replied.

I once dated a girl with a parrot. That thing was crazy and never shut up! The parrot was very nice though.
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good evening Abbers & Happy July 4th!!

Hot & humid as usual then the thunder storm rolled in, oh boy. I went outside afterwards & found several of my 6-7’ tall sunflowers bent way over, damn. These summer storms always beat up my gardens. YB came out & helped me tie them up to the chicken yard fence, haha!!
          That big 6.4 earthquake in southern CA was scary & I started to worry because they said it was felt as far away as Vegas
          I just saw Pauly posting on FB so I guess she’s OK, hope Det is too.

Mick, Congrats again on your 7 AF years! I know the feeling of accomplishment & something no one can take away from us. We just need to be sure we never give it away!!! Right??
          Wishing you safe travels & hiking & all that. I hope you have great weather for the event!

Pauly, so did you feel the earth move?
          I saw on CNN they were evacuating the hospital at the epicenter - what a NIGHTMARE that is. I’m so grateful I never had to deal witha real disaster when I was working. The disaster drills were difficult enough!
          I hope you had a great 4th with your grandsons!

PQ, I guess it’s just as well you didn’t have a frost - the plants appreciated it I’m sure
          I know it rained in DC before it got here so the festivities were delayed, oh well. I am so embarrassed by the orange buffoon & the seeming inability of anyone to tell him NO.

Hello to Sam, Happy 4th to you!

Hello to Det, Cyn & anyone else dropping by tonight.
          Have a peaceful night everyone.

Lav
          Last edited by Lavande; July 4, 2019, 06:37 PM.
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL...

Sam..Happy 4th to you.

Pauly...I'll live to play cards another day so no worries. LOL Sorry your family is going through tough times. It's so true we all grieve in our own way. You vent away girl. :hug:

Mick...congrats to you today. I like your attitude..."Dont let the thoughts and sight of yer man playing parades spoil your fun.It is your holiday ,enjoy it" That's what we had to do when our Prime Minister delivered what sounded like an election speech on our Canada Day. He must know his days are numbered. LOL How could I forgot about the Wales hike!! I look forward to seeing the pic. You be careful and pay attention to your leg.

Lav...Cold and miserable here, I swear it feels like it's going to snow! I hope the sunflowers survive, they can sure get tall. I heard the same thing about the earthquake. Apparently they've had 60 after shocks with more every hour. Wonder if it affected Newport Beach at all? So the festivities were delayed, too bad they weren't cancelled. Haven't seen anything about it yet and I feel I'm not missing anything. LOL

Weather dictates it's soup for supper. Going to make a big pot of French Onion Soup. Have a great evening all...:smile:PPQP

Comment

mae all thank you for your wishes ...short fred today ,I am off to start my journey down to Wales....then tomorrow this time Ill be on a mountain.Ive beenup a good wee while and sneezing and sniffling so must be a high pollen count ..great ...
              Have a super weekend folks will try and send some pics
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody,safe travels Mick I'll have to install messenger so I don't miss any pics,Lav, some people said they felt it here but I felt nada,I was at work in the middle of a haircut and nothing,I think some people just want something to get excited about,PQ,french onion soup sounds fab,with a big crusty piece of french bread yum! I've been in a soup mood lately,funny how I crave soup in the summer but not the winter when I could use the warm up,I'm bizarro! Last night I was just ready for bed by the time it got dark enough to light our few small fireworks but we let them off and Lou liked them but Romeo was scared,the neighbors didn't start up til almost 10,too late for that for me,anyhoo much love to all and wishes for a great BF Friday!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

4th history rewritten

WTF.jpg
                  Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

OMG Sam, I saw that picture earlier today, LOL
                    Trump couldn’t be dumber if he tried, honestly!!!!
                    I hope you had a good 4th anyway

Pauly, install messenger so I can yak your ears off, haha!
                    There’s a valley behind our house that ends across the state line in MD. Someone over there puts on a really good fireworks show & we can hear it & see it a little too. The trees have grown so much in thE 16 years since we’ve been here, they’re now blocking our view.
                    I hate neighbors with noisy bomb-like fireworks, assholes.

Wishing safe travels & a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our friend Mick today
                    I hope your hike goes well & your leg holds up too, Lol

PQ, I absolutely hate the humid heat here. I would gladly trade you any day.
                    This heat always hits me hard, I’m a wimp. Enjoy your soup weather, lucky you!

Hello to Det, Cyn & anyone dropping by.

I ran out to a few stores today for necessities, took care of my chickens & have spent the rest of the day hiding inside. This is the best I can do until we get some weather relief.
                    Have a nice night everyone!

Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL...

Just want to start by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICK have a great weekend. I'm sure there's no pollen at the top of that hill.

Pauly...thought maybe you'd say you were into cold soup. LOL I never could get used to that. Hope you had a good Friday.

Sam...now that is an interesting pic. LOL

Lav...will say hi now as I'm sure you'll be on in a bit.

The day felt very long so I'm glad to be home and start my weekend. Back to afternoon's off next week looking forward to that!! Have a great evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

X-Post Lav...:hiya:

Comment

No cold soup for me PQ haha,just been into a soup mood lately which is weird cuz I won't crave it in the winter when it makes more sense

Comment

MAE ALL...brews all around.

So far this morning the rain is holding off so will make a quick trip to the garden. Need to plant a few rows of carrots as some of the root veg's the kids planted didn't germinate. All this rain is great but we need some heat to get things moving along.

Good luck with your hike today Mick. Be safe. Will check in with you all later today.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hello all, sorry once again for the long absence. Pauly and Det, after 3,200 miles, I have made it to your home state!

I really don’t remember when I last posted... hubs and I both came down with a dreadful bug after our travels, and we are both still suffering (he had to fly to CA to do a gig while I drive 1/2 way across the country). Then he flew to join me and we made it out here on the 4th. Fell into bed, heard no fireworks!! Now his daughter is visiting us for 2 overnights, and work starts tomorrow.

Missed you all a lot!

Mick, I am sending you good energy for your endurance trek!

PPQ, what wild weather! Hope the garden is coming along. And hope that one of those ladies gives you a seat next time...

Lav, congrats on your anniversary- those years have been hard-won — so glad you can celebrate now. Stay cool!

Pauly, so sorry for the returning grief - remember what we used to say... “dark side of the moon”... the light will come round again. Big hugs...

Det, your vacay sounded just great! You
                              are a beacon - congrats!

Sam, how’s things? Mud under control? Did that little orphan calf make it? Hope you are making music...

We had a hot, hot exit from the east and mid-west (god bless this wonderful, patient dog!). But now we are in high altitude, and the mornings are cool - what a blessing.

Will share more later, but just wanted to catch up and send love to all -

Comment

TG...glad to see this post and despite the bug you made it safe and sound. Now catch your breath and we'll catch up later....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Working...
                                X