june30 th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: june30 th

Checking in again...severe thunderstorms happening now and lights have been flickering!!! Salad, Mac&Cheese for supper and if I don't loose power I'll check back in.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Re: june30 th

Greetings friends,

We had the mother of all storms this afternoon. It lasted 1 hour, thunder, lightning & tropical style rain - a total of 3 3/4” believe it or not!!! OMG, we had rivers running everywhere & now round 2 of the storm system is just starting up. My poor plants were beat up pretty badly. I’ll see what I can rescue tomorrow

PQ, I think I’m getting your rain in addition to mine, haha!
      I hope your gardens don’t get washed out like ours just did. On a happier note YB harvested 179 bulbs of beautiful garlic today, YAY!!!
      The Amish guys gave us garlic growing lessons & boy do they know their stuff!!

Pauly, I love soup & could eat it all year too except when it’s as hot as it has been this past week. I really do live on soup in the cooler weather

Cyn, wow, great to see you!
      Sounds like your trek was long but worthwhile. Now you two need to heal up & regain strength after all that.
      I’m not sure how happy my dog would be on a cross country trip, you’re lucky.

Hello to Mick, Det, Sam & everyone.

Supposedly this round of rain is not supposed to be as bad as the first - I hope not! We’re going to have some serious mud tomorrow, haha!
      Have a nice night everyone.

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X