July 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: July 7th

Hiya all howzwee today? Good I hope weather atm is28 degrees..went for a bit of a bimble earlier..but early night up tomorrow at 5..getting picked up for the gorge trek in the morning..we eventually get back about 11pm so lots pics..here are a few..

20190712_121326.jpg

20190712_115913.jpg

20190712_121304.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

20190712_120312.jpg

20190712_120034.jpg

20190713_105806.jpg
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...

Nice pics Mick. Looks like you're having great weather. Good luck with the trek tomorrow, it's going to be a long day for you.
        Going to go put the coffee on for us. Be back in a bit....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Back again...

Det...you've made me think of therapy in a whole new light. LOL

Lav...I think I need to be rethinking my diet these days too. Won't go into details but my gut has had better days. Maybe the melanoma was a wake up call for YB. Did he have far to haul the produce and how often will he do that? The heat is definitely easier to handle without a lot of humidity. I only experience it if we've had a lot of rain which we seem to be done with for now. Hence early morning trips to water the garden. Sounds like it's time for the two broods to fly the coup! LOL Did the Christmas stockings arrive? There's some extra ones there if you need more for your craft sale next weekend.

Sam...hope you're getting lots of tunes in.

TG...trying to remember what you should be up to now but alas have lost track of your plans. Hope you're both feeling better.

Pi...if you're still popping in I need some advice. I have about an 8'x8' kitchen floor that really needs the linoleum replaced. Think that's something I could tackle on my own?

Pauly...hope you're having a good day. Were you working this morning?

Time to through another load of laundry in. Have a great Saturday all...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers from the land of heat & humidity
            My hair really looks like hell, haha!!

PQ, the stockings did arrive today. That reminds me I need to send you some sample fonts. Did them, just didn’t send them to you.
            I’ll toss the extras in my stock cabinet, they’ll find homes eventually. My broody hens are a pain in the a$$, LOL
            We replaced kitchen floors in all of our old houses. I think your sons can manage it with a you tube video

Mick, love the choo choo tram car! The water looks very inviting too.
            Good luck on your trek tomorrow!

Hello to Det, Cyn, Pauly, Sam & everyone.

Still too hot outside for me so I’m fiddling around in my workshop & enjoying the cool!
            Have a nice night everyone.

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae all -

Busy days here; second trip to Emergency yesterday for hubs... there was a pneumonia suspected, so more antibiotics...he seems to be doing better today - he left to drive a ways into CA for a week there... selfishly, i’m glad I can’t go (because of the dog). Quiet!!! I am mostly better, but now dealing with the Pine pollen that is everywhere.., who knew?

Mick and Det, great pics, thanks. Mick I hope the hike was wonderful - that sounds like a looong day! Lav, SO sorry about the weather and the chickens! It should just be one or the other, not both at once! Good getting ready for the craft show. Pauly - what do you think about going to the doc? Allergies can really be a pain. PPQ, glad your boys stepped up! How is the garden coming? Sam, I hope that little snake wrote you a thank you! On my trip the dog and I were stopped briefly by a small garden snake - the dog’s first - he was fascinated..,

Well, I will try to use my Quiet Time this week to advantage, getting ready for the festival... I see a gorgeous nearly - full moon out there - how is your sleep Lav?

Wishing all safe and well...

Comment

Working...
              X