Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: July 14th

Hi all just waiting to be picked up for the airport..long day
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...

Safe travels Mick...was a long day for me too. It's 3:30am and I just got home.
      Got the new server up and running plus 3 workstations.
      Have another 5 workstations to do tomorrow and we're determined to get them done.
      Should have no problem falling asleep. LOL....:smile:PPQP

Comment

MAE ALL...

Marathon IT has come to a successful conclusion. Time for some down time. Will check back later....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings Abbers!

Mick, sure hope you are home safe & sound

PQ, talk about a marathon day, GEEZ!!
          I do not have enough brain space for that long of a day anymore, Lol.
          Have a nice evening.

I’m finishing up my crafty stuff for Saturdays craft fair. The weather here is seriously awful. Saturday’s heat index is predicted to be 110!!!!
          SO GRATEFUL the craft fair is inside in the AC

Hello to the rest of the crew & have a nice night!
          Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

hiya all....thats me home ...though havent stopped since I got back...really hot here last night ,and today we are in the middle of a storm...a big one too...Picked the rabbits up this morning ,andjust got back from the dentist ...snapped a tooth,but fortunately temp fix on a Friday afternoon ..
            hope we are all well..
            Lav best of luck for the craft fair on Saturday..t an eye appointment ..see if Im suitable for contact lenses ..I need glasses for close and middle ..long distance ..I can see a rabbit scratching its bum at a mile ..and Im forever losing and mislaying glasses..

hiya ppqp...you good?a marathon computerthon ..??deary meathon best of luckathon ..not for me ..

hiya det best of luck in finding a new hoose ..

hiya pauly and teegee..

Wanted: Skilled craftsmen to manufacture high quality snooker equipment.

Please form an orderly cue.

I bought a new electric car today.

And a trailer with a petrol generator to charge it when I'm 200 miles from home and it dies.

Breaking news ...
            Some bloke called tiger (ooo get you ) and another bloke who sponsors santander are playing sh.t at Golf in Northern Ireland .
            In other news some paint is drying in Keighley west yorkshire.

Fears of a monster jellyfish invasion in Cornwall.

Fears alleviated when it's realised Gemma Collins on holiday
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...glad to see you back safe and sound. We had our storm yesterday, man did the hail come down. Garden looking a little iffy now but there's a flower on the pumpkins. Bet the bunnies were glad to see you. Another snapped tooth! You gotta quit eating those walnuts. Hope your storm doesn't do any damage to your gardens.

Lav...Hang in there, I see the heat is supposed to move off soon. Good luck at the craft sale tomorrow.

Shout out to the rest of the gang, hope all the MIA are living the dream.

Minor tweaks needed after all the computer work so giving myself an A+. Took the afternoon off as I'll be working full days for the next 3 weeks while the boss is on holidays. :yay:

Have a great day/evening all...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

I’m all set up for the craft fair tomorrow. I’m grateful they let us do the set up this afternoon because I’m really not much of a morning person, haha! My grandson went along & helped us, I took them out for a burger afterwards. So we’ll be up & out in the morning hoping someone is brave enough to venture out in this heat & do some shopping

Mick, glad you are home & PLEASE send that cool rain over this way!
                Sorry about the tooth, you remind me of myself, haha! I tripped & fell over my vacuum again this afternoon. I swear I need to stop cleaning

PQ, congrats ion your IT work now ask for a raise!!!
                Have a good weekend.

Hello to everyone else & wishing a nice night for all.
                Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Mae all - goodness, did this week go fast!!! ha, so much for thinking I would get a bit of a break... that’s OK, hopefully all that I worked hard on will make the next 3 weeks easier on the spirit... I have anxiety about it all from the past 7 year’s experiences...

Thanks for the pics, Mick - so glad you are home safe and sound, and that the buns are doing well.

Lav, good luck on the Fair tomorrow! I hope you got some things done while escaping the heat... I’m afraid that there’s more heat where that came from... so sorry. It gets blazing hot here during the day, but the mornings and evenings are pleasant, and low humidity!! Glad grandson can escape to you for some quiet.

PPQ - really, 3:30 AM? No way!! I hope you got caught up on sleep. Quiche and salad... perfect summer dinner. Hope the garden is OK.

Det, good luck with the apartment hunt! And watch out for the sun!

Pauly and Sam, I hope all is OK.

Must get back at my computer... have been putting in long days sitting, so that does not feel too good, but soon i’ll be outside during the day, broiling, so i’ll take it for now...

Wishing all a great Saturday tomorrow!

Comment

And a good morning to you all how are you all hope things are well well it is absolutely pouring down with rain here some of you saw the video I put up on Facebook yesterday day it's still exactly the same today I'm actually sitting in the car in Rochdale I went out earlier on when it wasn't raining but feel miserable now at this moment I'm actually dictating the text on my phone phone to this message the only trouble is it doesn't do capital letters. I lie I've found out it does . Lav I hope your craft fair today day is very successful are there other stalls there as well?

Hiya p p q p how are you today are you getting the same weather as we are over here?

Hiya det how are you today? Any plans for this weekend?

Hello tree girl how are things with you? Hope things are starting to settle down for you and life slows down a bit yes I enjoyed that trip I don't know whether you're on Facebook or not what but I've got a load more pictures on there

Right people that's me I was just trying out this new piece of wizardry on my phone it can even understand Scottish which is more than a lot of people can

Hello p a u l y I had to spell that out hope things are ok with you this weekend. Are you doing anything? Have a nice time no Mata what what

folks that's me take care

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...I hope you're feeling better. Just something that came over you while you were out? Well done on the new phone to message text and how smart it is to understand Scottish. Same weather over here Mick. It's quite peaceful listening to the rain and since I have no commitments I can enjoy spending the day indoors.

Lav...Hope you're not getting the rain like you have the last couple of years for the fair. How many vendors are there. When we do our craft fair we have about 54 tables. I'll check out FB and see if you post any pics.

TG...not sure what the next 3 weeks are bringing you but I hope it's easy on your spirit.

Det...TG reminded me of the quiche. Yes first time making it not eating it.

Second cup coming up, I'll pour one for you all. Have a great Saturday all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Quick hello to all - good luck Lav! Amazing on the voice messaging, Mick - you’ll have to give me a tutorial (unless it doesn’t speak American.) I will try to find you via Lav’s friends on FB- would love to see more pics. PPQ, my husband is in the Classical music biz, and we are in deep music-making mode for a festival for the next 3 weeks. Long, long days, but the music is divine, so totally worth it. Such long days that we are flying our dog sitter out here so she can care for the dog for the next 3 weeks! After that, a bit of vacation in the west, yay.

Hello and well wishes to Pauly, Det, Sam and anyone else stopping by. Cheers!

Comment

TG...and the mystery is solved. Classical music biz eh? Are you involved musically as well? When I was younger I took classical piano lessons. Hope the festival is a huge success....:smile:PPQP

Comment

I survived, haha!!!

Good evening Abbers,

The craft fair went well & I am exhausted. I am grateful for the help of the two guys, too much hauling of stuff back & forth, setting up the wireless Paypal card reader, etc, etc.
                            The fair was in the pavillion in the retirement community. It’s a large two story building & there were I don’t know how many crafters, lots.
                            I sold a fair amount so I can’t complain. I think this extreme weather probably kept some shoppers home, hard to blame them. It’s still 94 humid degrees here at 7:30 pm - too much
                            I received an invitation for another fall/winter craft fair. This one is in MD, not far at all from my house.

Cyn, glad you are doing OK despite all the work. You& I both have difficulty sitting for long periods of time.
                            I wish our evenings & mornings were at least a little cooler but they haven’t been. I am going thru watermelons trying to keep my chickens cool & hydrated, haha! Great idea bringing the doggie sitter out to help :thumbsup:

Mick, Good job dictating your post. I keep forgetting I can do that, Lol
                            I hope your rain stops soon so you & the bunnies can get outside a bit.

Hello to Det, Pauly, Sam & everyone.

PQ, I saw a crafter’s table that was packed with nothing but emptied wine bottles. She rams a string of mini lights inside, pops the cork in & ties a bow around the neck of the bottle, LOL. I have a feeling she’s been collecting those bottles for a while. Shame I never thought of decorating mine, LOL

I’m done for the day as soon as I tuck the chickens in for the night. Have a good one everybody.

Lav
                            AF since 03/26/09
                            NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Working...
                            X