Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Week of Aug 4th

MAE ALL...

Pauly...actually had a mostly pain free day today, so after almost 3 weeks I think I'm on the mend. Sorry to hear about your coworker. I remember you talking about her in past posts. Remember, all you can do is just be there for her.

Det...I think I'll pass on the article, think I've had enough of it all and plan on seeking out good, positive heartwarming articles instead. I know they're out there. LOL Yup, I'm the same so keeping an eye on the constipation. So far so good. I'd be game to test out the shopping cart but paypal and me don't get along. Just ask Lav. LOL I really would like to check out your weird designs so please PM me the link. I could be your "like" #2. Dinner and pool time at your Lady's sounds like a perfect way to end the week.

Mick...no rain here today but it was cool and overcast all day. It felt like 9pm when I left work at 4. Detecting on Sunday, great! Thought it'd be at least October before you could get back out in the fields. Trains are looking damn smart and I look forward to all the change ups over the years. Feeling much better today, thanks. It's almost as if...did I really feel that bad? Of course the answer's yes but boy what a difference. I am definitely sticking with never quit quitting. I'm determined to do this.

Lav...how frustrating with Medicare. Of course you know you're covered but the hassle you have to go through to straighten out someone else's screw-up is a pain in the ass. Some people just should not be in an administrative role. It's a good thing I did my Christmas shopping early. LOL It'll get here when it get's here so no worries. Because we're talking about it I'll just let the gang know I asked you to embroider my co-workers names on some Xmas stockings for the office gift exchange. It'll be hard not to put coal inside some of them. LOL Finally got the new meds delivered on Wed and with just 2 days use I'm back to breathing free again. I really feel that running out of the samples started all the issues I've been going through. I will be very diligent about keeping the supplier on track with my supplies. Thanks for the Aug 15th support, I'm in the right frame of mind to do this.

TG...yoohoo...all good with you?

Somehow this post felt all about me so it's time to end. Hope we all have a fabulous friday night....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody,PQ,glad you're feeling better and I hope your package shows up eventually,thank goodness you ordered them early haha! Lav,glad hubs' doc visit went well, so he's done now? Tired this morning so I'll just wave to Mick,Det and Sam hope we all have a great BF Saturday!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Pauly...hope you have a good day at work, half days rock!

Lav...drizzly outside and high today is 55, come on over.

Have a great day all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Drizzly????errrmm nope its hammering down ...how are we all today? good I hpe ..Phoned my mate to say if its like this tomorrow it isnt happening we arent going out ...he sent me a pic ...thesun cracking the flags and thats less than 50 miles away ..Both rabbits are in the garage ,they have been there all day ....talk about clean? when they are in the garage I have a spare hutch in there ..they both go to the toilet in there...
          Glad you are feeling better ppqp..hows the ailments are they shifting?Im actually putting lighting signals in ...change from red to green!!

hiya pauly ,how are you then?has the tiredness gone?

hiya Lav ..how are you today then?hope all is well ...Im out early doors tomorrow ..

big hi to everyone else ..

The UK has been hit by a couple of major power failures.

Theresa May, then Boris Johnson right after.

Apt that in the uk a Trump is foul hot air that is emitted by an ass hole .

And that in the U.S.A johnson is slang for a Penis.

A woman once told me that the fastest way to a man's heart was through his stomach...

I disagreed, and asked if I could have a different surgeon.

Problems with the national grid are causing havoc for some people, luckily where I live doesn't seem to be affe

A man was on holiday in Blackpool and saw a fortune teller's tent. Thinking it would be a bit of a laugh, he went inside. The Gypsy gazed into her crystal ball and said, "I see you are a father of two." He said, "That's what you think. I’m a father of three!"

She said, "That's what you think!"
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

oy ABeroooodles!!

zooming around packing/site development etc etc. all good clean healthy craziness

PPQ, isn't breathing great? sure easy to take some things for granted when they are going well. yay!
            and thanks so much for the assist...store info links pm'd.

Lav, thanks for the heads up on Bonanza... new one on me. I'm figuring out the best merchant payment systems now...
            there's a few new ones I'm learning about. Sorry to hear about the billing bummer. owie.

well, gotta be brief today... another safe to move which should be just as much fun as the first one. ugh!

be well loves
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Today I kinda FORCED my spouse to go out & do something different for a change. So we went to the 91st Old Fiddlers picnic held in a county park about 45 min from here. It was awesome & as we walked around listening to all the little pop up groups playing I found myself searching for Sam, haha!!! I know this is the type of event he would like too. Turns out YB enjoyed it too & is already talking about going back next summer, Lol. It’s a free event, free parking, lots of interesting food trucks - what’s not to like? God knows I really needed the distraction after all the medical BS this summer.

Det, the best thing about my business is getting a personalized thank you from a repeat customer. Makes it all feel like it’s not even work
              I seem to be doing OK drumming up business since i technically shut down my business, haha! Uncle Sam can kiss my a$$.
              I hope your weekend is wonderful all around.

Mick, I just have to tell you - we all know what a johnson is over here & now I know what a trump is LOL
              My son lives just 7 miles northeast & I’ve noticed we can be having a severe storm here while the sun is shining at his house, weird.
              I hope you get your day of detecting in tomorrow.

PQ, glad you are doing better.
              The weather was quite decent here today, honestly & no humidity which made the outdoor event pleasant. I’d be happy to keep this weather for the rest of the summer. I don’t know how close you are to the border but I read something every day about Americans going to Canada to get their insulin Rx refilled. A month’s worth of insulin costs $750 here. Who the hell can afford that????
              Btw - I have another lady looking for 6 Christmas stocking now

Pauly, I read about a foiled plot & some guy arrested inVegas today. Thank goodness someone was paying attention & reported him to authorities. White nationalists are coming out of the woodwork these days, geez.

Hello to the rest of the crew & anyone using FB can see a little video I posted today from the Fiddler’s picnic.

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X