Week of Aug 1th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Week of Aug 1th

hiya all how are we then?all good I hope ..well today has been a decoratingday..conservatory done ..I bought 2 cane swivle chairs...should have been £650 gfor both brand new...got them used but immaculate ..£190...but the yellow walls didnt go ...guesss what ..we aint go yellow walls no more..

20190817_193930.jpg

20190817_194014.jpg

hiya pauly ..hows you then?Jealous of our rain?Im sure we can spare some !you having a decent weekend?

hiya Lav ,how are you today then? hows things on the loofah farm?ha ha..well today has been a windy one ,but dry ..no ac needed here today

hiya ppqp ...hows you then today?hope all is good with you .

Det mate ...Lav is right ..Rome wasnt built in a day...tyou are doing brilliant mate.

right folks its half 8 at night ..
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Sitting here with 2 goofy little boys, such excitement, ha ha!
      Hot, humid & yucky here.

Mick, did you change paint colors while Julie was at work? That must be a thrill to come home & find a completely new room, Lol
      It looks great, good job!!! I was outside a little while ago showing the boys how the loofahs grow. I spotted a few, still on the vines that look like clubs or baseball bats - HUGE! I guess they will be divided when the time comes

Pauly, hope your day was decent!!

PQ, feeling all better today? I sure hope so :hug:

Det, how are you? Same question to Sam, Cyn, Pie & anyone else looking in.

Have a nice night y’all.

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick I'm shocked you got the walls painted so fast,I always thought yellow was the hardest to paint over it really looks great Lav, glad you had the boys over for a bit,there must be really cool places for them to explore on all of your property,hope all are well,oops o forgot it's Sunday haha, shoulda waited for the new thread,much love and wishes for a great BF Sunday!
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hidy ho ABerooooos!

thanks all, doing well here, reminding myself to be mindful of my stress levels and be disciplined with my thought...
          no catastrophizing.

Lav, what a cool loofa...brings back memories as I haven't seen one in ages.
          PPQ, back pain is no joke. ice can really help though it seems counterintuitive I know.
          went dancing last night even though I was tired and we had a lovely time. A killer guitar player...I'll see if I can find a link.

Saw a lovely green hummingbird but no pics yet...soonish I hope.

we are off to the farmers market! haven't been to one in ages. Pauly, you been to any of them? there are quite a few
          in Vegas which is great to see.

I bid thee all a very fine AF Sunday. Be back later with fresh goodies

Be well loves
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Mick, decorations are awesome!
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
            X